Author Topic: Words...and words...and words...and words...  (Read 13540 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Words...and words...and words...and words...
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 02:31:27 AM »
Ballygrl, I love your Rahm shower pic.   :rotf:

What's scary is...........it's the frikkin' truth!!!!

How'd you like to be confronted by that worm in the shower? I'd 'prolly have gone to jail while they'd be tryin' to suck the guy's skull back outa the drain! I always thought my shower time was relatively private! I'm kinda strange that way!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2010, 10:28:43 AM »
Hell. I like the term Criminal Aliens. I am going to start using it. Thanks DUmpass.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 07:35:17 PM »
David Zephyr  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-19-10 07:07 PM
Original message
Using the Term "Illegal Alien"

There was a time when one hardly ever saw the term "illegal aliens" used here at the DU. I know. I remember that time. I remember that when that term was used, a kindly post here and there, gentle nudge from someone seemed to be more than enough to keep our language on a higher degree and reflecting higher values. I actually cringe now coming here seeing the use of this very insensitive term which has a very marginalizing tone to it.

I'm not on some high horse here. It's inappropriate. People are not "illegal". The term "illegal alien" is a very repulsive term filled with xenophobia and bigotry. I think some don't know better, but I fear some sort of relish using this lousy language.
See, this is the problem with America today. These idiotic, bleeding heart liberals/DUmmies want to be political correct with everyone that they fail to recognize that laws get broken, hence the word, ILLEGAL!!!
If it's demeaning, so be it. It's meant to be. You are in America, ILlegally, not legally. How long before you Dummies/libs get it?!

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »
If it's demeaning, so be it. It's meant to be. You are in America, ILlegally, not legally. How long before you Dummies/libs get it?!

They will get it when the Mexicans, legal and illegal alike, QUIT voting Dummiecrat.
Until then, open borders all the way, and piss on the American flag, as far as they are concerned.

There's a guy a few blocks away from me, so whenever I walk the neighborhood I'll see the bumpersticker on his truck.  I LOVE the expression:  Next time you burn the flag, make sure you wrap yourself in it first.

IF ONLY!
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline true_blood

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 07:56:31 PM »
They will get it when the Mexicans, legal and illegal alike, QUIT voting Dummiecrat.
Until then, open borders all the way, and piss on the American flag, as far as they are concerned.

There's a guy a few blocks away from me, so whenever I walk the neighborhood I'll see the bumpersticker on his truck.  I LOVE the expression:  Next time you burn the flag, make sure you wrap yourself in it first.

IF ONLY!
Exactly. :cheersmate:
BORDERS, LANGUAGE, CULTURE!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 09:06:14 PM »
If they are undocumented workers than if someone robs a bank they aren't robbers they are just making an undocumented withdrawal.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.