Author Topic: prices or scam  (Read 1642 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
prices or scam
« on: April 15, 2011, 07:10:41 AM »
As I am every day building up my stock of dehydrated vegetables, hubby stops every night at a local grocery store and picks up a few packs of off price vegetables that are close to going bad.  Quick sale.

Last night he brought home a pack of 2 yellow bell peppers from Mexico.    Cost on sale $2.59 per pound-----

The price was way out of line for this item, so I went to the sale circulars and found this item was 10 hours later for $2.00 a pound---fresh not at end of shelf life.

What a scam, if you do shop at the discount carts, first check the store price for the fresh stuff.

Offline catsmtrods

Re: prices or scam
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »
I Just go to the stores and ask for some throw away veggies for my rabbits and I get huge boxes of stuff for free. Most is all good, so I take out the stuff I want and feed the rest to the bunnies and then I eat them! Its a win, win.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"