Author Topic: So now that you all know who I am...  (Read 5947 times)

Offline soleil

Re: So now that you all know who I am...
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »
Ha- that's something you'll have to ask her!

I've already been accused of being vain!!!  :bawl:

No, I am not hawt. I am beyond hot. lol. I kid. I kid.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 07:11:08 PM »
You can talk down to me all you like. Again, ignore this thread if you don't like it. I am from DU this is the DUmpster. I was called out, and I am responding. I am sorry it bothers you. That says more about you than me. Ignore. Easy to do. Trust me.

You're not getting it, but then I should have remembered from whence you came.

Thick as a brick.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 07:13:08 PM »
lol! They may have been on to something. I am glad I am not  hardened enough to post anywhere actually.

'Hardened' - I'm not an idiot but I don't even know what that is supposed to mean..

Not Hard Right enough ?
Hard Hearted ?
Ripped on Steroids with Buns Of Steel ?

Well, WhatEv I guess..   :popcorn:

Offline soleil

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 07:13:35 PM »

Thick as a brick.

Sure, yeah, ok. Take a look in the mirror gal.

If you hate it SO bad, why do you still post in this thread? Can't help it can you?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 07:19:56 PM »

Thick as a brick.
If she's hawt you better not ruin this for me.

:hammer:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »
Sure, yeah, ok. Take a look in the mirror gal.

If you hate it SO bad, why do you still post in this thread? Can't help it can you?

I'm not a gal, and there's nothing in this thread I hate. I find your ignorance and/or willful obtuseness fascinating and delight in pointing it out to you.

Where is this "call out" you claim? Where is it and by whom? No, the DUmpster is not a forum for DUmmies to answer call outs from other DUmmies. My other point is, you can't come in this particular forum wearing your "DU colors"...

I am from DU this is the DUmpster.

...and then whine about all the big meanies here.

Then you wrote this ignorant comment:

I've already been accused of being vain!!!

after I explained to you what a vanity post is.

You amuse me. 
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline soleil

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2010, 07:36:43 PM »
I'm not a gal, and there's nothing in this thread I hate. I find your ignorance and/or willful obtuseness fascinating and delight in pointing it out to you.

Where is this "call out" you claim? Where is it and by whom? No, the DUmpster is not a forum for DUmmies to answer call outs from other DUmmies. My other point is, you can't come in this particular forum wearing your "DU colors"...

You amuse me. 

Well good then. Have fun with your amusement. And while you are at it, get off your self-righteous high horse. You look terrible on it.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 07:37:58 PM »
My opinion,worth not much as it goes really...

In the past we has Miss Mia posting here,even served as a mod yet she has a DUmp persona.
I know what it is and will never reveal it so don`t ask.
Her posts there did and do reflect that she isn`t a crazy person as far as I am concerned and do respect her.

So now we have another person from the DUmp take up a membership claiming that they don`t like a lot of what goes on there.
Each is free to make their own judgments of things and I will be honest and open to say I am a bit cynical still.
The reason Soleil is that whenever something ugly or controversial is presented to you regarding postings at the DU you claim to not know about them or the person yet when it is mocking some of the inanity you are familiar with the posters in question.

Maybe you just don`t want to address that ugly part,or maybe other reasons.

Anyways,I also respect the positions taken by some here and as a person that wanders the island from time to time it does become difficult to not be repulsed by those who willingly fall in with that ilk.

However I guess it needs to come down to a this or that policy here at CC where one is welcome to be here and debate or discuss civilly political disagreements keeping mind they may have disruptive motives or if they are to be scorned regardless of demeanor.

It matters not to me much but would rather have a situation where someone that has been a lifelong democrat simply because their parents were can have a chance to think about and observe an intelligent discussion of the other side.
I wish all were to see what a bunch of demented and idiotic fools the top tier at the DUmp are and what they wish for this country.
We cannot be harmed by that.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 07:41:13 PM »

You amuse me. 

For the record there was a thread posted early this morning by someone that revealed this persons DUmp name in an obvious attempt to get them banned.
Maybe some here would enjoy that but again citing Miss Mia my opinion is that isn`t a good thing.

The thread was deleted.

Offline soleil

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 07:43:14 PM »
My opinion,worth not much as it goes really...

In the past we has Miss Mia posting here,even served as a mod yet she has a DUmp persona.
I know what it is and will never reveal it so don`t ask.
Her posts there did and do reflect that she isn`t a crazy person as far as I am concerned and do respect her.

So now we have another person from the DUmp take up a membership claiming that they don`t like a lot of what goes on there.
Each is free to make their own judgments of things and I will be honest and open to say I am a bit cynical still.
The reason Soleil is that whenever something ugly or controversial is presented to you regarding postings at the DU you claim to not know about them or the person yet when it is mocking some of the inanity you are familiar with the posters in question.

Maybe you just don`t want to address that ugly part,or maybe other reasons.

Anyways,I also respect the positions taken by some here and as a person that wanders the island from time to time it does become difficult to not be repulsed by those who willingly fall in with that ilk.

However I guess it needs to come down to a this or that policy here at CC where one is welcome to be here and debate or discuss civilly political disagreements keeping mind they may have disruptive motives or if they are to be scorned regardless of demeanor.

It matters not to me much but would rather have a situation where someone that has been a lifelong democrat simply because their parents were can have a chance to think about and observe an intelligent discussion of the other side.
I wish all were to see what a bunch of demented and idiotic fools the top tier at the DUmp are and what they wish for this country.
We cannot be harmed by that.

Now that my identity is out in the open, anyone who has a "mole" can go search my posts. I think you'll see that I wasn't lying. I am willing to listen to people here, and hear your side. I think that says something. Maybe not.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »
WTF is a vanity thread doin in the DUmp?
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2010, 07:59:35 PM »
I always miss the good stuff. Oh well, what can you do?

Interesting enough, someone FB stalked me and sent me a friend request telling me they knew who I was, and how dare I dis their DU friends. I kind of thought it may be someone from here testing me, but maybe it really was a DUer. Not surprised. It was creepy though. I had to change my privacy settings. I have been fairly honest here, and anyone who knows anything about me would have figured it out anyway.
who gives a rats ass? learn WHERE tis  thread goes
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline soleil

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 08:01:38 PM »
who gives a rats ass? learn WHERE tis  thread goes

I really don't know what the last sentence means. But I will say that I have read some around here, and know you've been in a bad car accident. I hope you are recovering. I wish you a full, speedy recovery.

I remember your name well because my baby calls my mom Ree. So, not to sound stalkerish, but your name stood out to me while reading around.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 08:10:17 PM »

To be fair, it didn't start off that way - in the wee hours of the morning, a Primitive dropped a dime on Soleil's identity as a drive by posting. That thread had since been deleted. Soleil started this thread to respond to the drive-by poster from DU (we can only assume) here in the DUmpster where it would be noticed by the Dumpmonkey, but it has since spun out of control. 

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 08:17:46 PM »
To be fair, it didn't start off that way - in the wee hours of the morning, a Primitive dropped a dime on Soleil's identity as a drive by posting. That thread had since been deleted. Soleil started this thread to respond to the drive-by poster from DU (we can only assume) here in the DUmpster where it would be noticed by the Dumpmonkey, but it has since spun out of control. 
so now we're gonna have the DUmmies   cross-talkin in here?
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 08:22:32 PM »
Waah I missed the post, I wanna know who you are.  :p  I don't go over to the DUmp much so I wouldn't be able to guess who you are by the things you have said here.   

Offline soleil

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 08:33:44 PM »

Why is this a vanity thread?

Offline soleil

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »

I only talked cross to one person.

Offline soleil

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 08:36:24 PM »
Waah I missed the post, I wanna know who you are.  :p  I don't go over to the DUmp much so I wouldn't be able to guess who you are by the things you have said here.   

Shell Beau.

There it is out by me.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 08:47:18 PM »

We have had former DUers before, some have played nice, others not so much.

Even though Soleil has ruffled some feathers by simply being here, I have no problem with her dishing on her former cellmates. I have read several of her posts. She is one of the few reasonable folks trapped in that asylum*. Maybe She will stick around, maybe not - but I do not feel she is here to disrupt.

*This doesn't mean we will agree with her on many issues involving politics, however civil debate is good.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 08:59:17 PM »
Shell Beau.

There it is out by me.

I have seen that name before. You have posted your picture before haven't you?  I think I remember what you look like. 

Offline soleil

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2010, 09:00:20 PM »
I have seen that name before. You have posted your picture before haven't you?  I think I remember what you look like. 

Oh yeah I have. Probably will regret it I am sure! lol!!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »

LOL. My picture has been posted all over this board so I could regret it just as much as you.

Not to change the subject but I'm watching a show on TLC right now where this girl is addicted to eating chalk. You don't eat chalk do you?   :p

Offline soleil

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2010, 09:08:40 PM »
LOL. My picture has been posted all over this board so I could regret it just as much as you.

Not to change the subject but I'm watching a show on TLC right now where this girl is addicted to eating chalk. You don't eat chalk do you?   :p

No, I don't, but I will watch out now for my baby girl. She loves to eat anything. Of course she is at that age where anything goes in your mouth, but now she always says "yummmmmm" after eating it even if it is dirt. I have yet to buy her sidewalk chalk because I am quite sure she will eat it instead of draw with it. :P

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2010, 09:08:49 PM »

MMMMmmm Yeah...    :-)

But its not all bad news - There were threads - mostly at CU, before the Ronulan Invasion - where you were often considered among the Hottest at DU..    :popcorn: