Author Topic: TOP DUmmie (Primitive) OF 2009: greenbriar  (Read 15799 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: TOP DUmmie (Primitive) OF 2009
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 08:25:53 PM »
Thanks Frank and Ralph. What a outstanding job the both of you did in the collecting and arranging all of this. The dedication shows.

I am glad that you decided to put the slave thread in a separate listing. It deserves it.

I first noticed PamD when she posted about wanting to go to a church food give away program to get the free food, depriving it from the truly needy. She wanted it just because it was being given away and she felt entitled to it. I knew she was something special. I knew stardom was in her future and she didn't disappoint.

Mrs. Dawson, you are in a elite class, only shared by a select group. You should be proud.  :bow:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
If anyone has earned the title of most uncouth, ignorant, low-class, and just plain silly, it's greenbriar in a landslide.

Personally, I would like to see the vote tallies for this year's nominees if it's available.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 08:32:33 PM »
If anyone has earned the title of most uncouth, ignorant, low-class, and just plain silly, it's greenbriar in a landslide.

Personally, I would like to see the vote tallies for this year's nominees if it's available.

She was my number 1.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2009, 08:34:15 PM »
I first noticed PamD when she posted about wanting to go to a church food give away program to get the free food, depriving it from the truly needy. She wanted it just because it was being given away and she felt entitled to it. I knew she was something special. I knew stardom was in her future and she didn't disappoint.

No, she didn't.  That was truly a sorry spectacle. 

I'm sure many people would like to earn what a teacher in the Wichita school district makes, let alone someone without the resources to help themselves. 
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2009, 09:13:04 PM »
No, she didn't.  That was truly a sorry spectacle. 

I'm sure many people would like to earn what a teacher in the Wichita school district makes, let alone someone without the resources to help themselves. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=389&topic_id=4238903

greenbriar  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Oct-14-08 10:22 PM
Original message
MOre hungry people depending on food pantries while the food pantries are suffering loss of donation

For weeks now, while the national news reported fear and worry among Wall Street financial titans, a working mother of four named Darcy Fox was trying to stretch out her family's Ramen noodles and canned goods until her next trip to a charity food pantry.

"Thank God for food pantries," she said on Monday, holding her infant son.

But all over Wichita, while recent news has been dominated by worries from Wall Street, the leaders of Wichita's food charities have watched with growing fear as the number of people showing up for meals and food has set records.

"We're scared, to be quite honest with you," said Brian Walker, the director of the Kansas Food Bank. "We've never encountered numbers like what we are seeing, and we're having trouble sometimes putting together enough in the boxes to make full meals."

w8liftinglady  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Oct-14-08 10:39 PM
Response to Original message
5. one of my local churches belongs to Angel Food Ministries

http://www.angelfoodministries.com /
They allow anyone to participate.A lot of people I work with(in the hospital) use them.

greenbriar  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Oct-14-08 10:41 PM
Response to Reply #5
6. I have contemplated using it

have you?

what is the food like?

greenbriar  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Oct-14-08 10:55 PM
Response to Reply #7
10. so what did you get

I have made contact with a church 3 blocks away from my house but I haven't actually ordered anything yet

just don't know.

can you tell me about the variety and quality?

Morrisons Ghost  (312 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Oct-17-08 10:59 PM
Response to Reply #32
34. Greenbriar?

Aren't you gainfully employed as a teacher? I always thought a food pantry was for people who are out of a job or really struggling to use rather than being used as a discount grocery store. There has to be something you can cut from the budget to be able to afford food.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »
Great find, Tucker, sir.

Remarkable find.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2009, 09:29:54 PM »
Yes, a gainfully employed teacher putting in an "order" at a charity food bank.

Who puts in "orders" at a food bank??!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2010, 04:55:52 AM »
I think that the guys who do Wow Wow Wubbzy! summed it up the best . . .

You're A Star
Lyrics: Bob Boyle / Music: b. Mossman

The curtain’s going up
So stand up straight
It’s time to shine
'Cuz you're so great

You’re a star! You’re a star! (2x)
Yeah! Yeah! You are a star!
Wow! Wow! You’re super special
Just the way you are

Some play sports
And others can sew
You’ve got your own thing
C’mon let it show

Some like science
And others do art
To find out what you’re good at
Just listen to your heart

Just the way you are

Some can bake, some can sing
Some are good in a boxing ring
Some can surf, some can skate
Some can lift a lot of weight

Because we’re all good at something...

Just the way you are

But, they also provide some advice for Pammy . . .

Don't Lie
Lyrics: Bob Boyle / Music: b. Mossman

Don't lie! Don't lie!
Don't you blame it on the other guy

Don't lie! Don't lie!

When you do something wrong don't blame a friend
The truth will come out in the end

If you break your toy, don't say it was Earl
That's a lie! That's a lie!
If you do something bad, don't blame the squirrel

Don't lie! Don't lie!

If you drop your food don't blame a moose
If you wreck your bike don't say it was Bruce

If you ate the cheese don't blame the mouse
If you made a mess don't leave the house
When you spill your drink don't cover it up
And when you rip your pants don't blame the pup

Don't lie! Don't lie!

Don't lie! Don't lie!

If you did something bad don't disappear
Tell the truth for all to hear

Don't lie! Don't lie!

Don't lie!

Oh . . . the link.

http://wubbzysongs-lyrics.blogspot.com/

(It's one of The Heiress' favorite shows, on Nick Jr.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2010, 06:53:56 AM »
Suggested additional reading:

love letter to Gloria Swanson:

http://www.conservativeca...om/index.php/topic,34330/

Tangerine LaBamba has passed away:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,38442.90.html

reminescences on Tangerine LaBamba:

http://www.conservativeca...ex.php/topic,38549.0.html

apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2010, 09:16:02 AM »
Great choice, coach.

Every bit of verbal diarrhea which comes from her lips onto her keyboard is pure comedy gold, more so when she gets caught.

Pam, I thought you were going to come over here and make an acceptance speech???
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2010, 11:24:56 AM »
Outstanding Frank!

I missed this little tidbit when it was posted;

the greenbriar primitive dismissed from jury duty:

http://www.conservativeca.../index.php/topic,27516.0/

What's funny about that thread is how racist Greenbriar is.  In her post about the jury selection she says they picked all people of color and no professionals!  What .... a black man can't be a professional Pam?  I know you're reading this so if you don't mind answering the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2010, 01:13:11 PM »
Outstanding Frank!

I missed this little tidbit when it was posted;

What's funny about that thread is how racist Greenbriar is.  In her post about the jury selection she says they picked all people of color and no professionals!  What .... a black man can't be a professional Pam?  I know you're reading this so if you don't mind answering the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
KC

Not to mention her benevolent slave owner. I think in the darkest recesses of their little black hearts all dems are racists and homophobes. The biggest insult they think they can hurl at a conservative is they're gay. Turning one of their minority pets into a pejorative is pretty disgusting. Same with black people. If they can't be condescended to, the left doesn't want them. The sad thing is, most have gotten so used to it they don't even realize they're being treated like Greenbriar's "good white girl" plantation.

Anyway, she was the perfect pick for number 1...everything that's wrong with the left in one package...not to mention the best reason to homeschool I know (to think there are millions out there just like her should send chills up the spine of every parent with a kid in public school). I think she even managed to surpass Beth as the dumbest woman on the Internets.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2010, 03:24:51 PM »

I've never made the vote totals public, Chris.  Not for any particular reason, but no one has ever asked for them either. :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2010, 03:34:14 PM »
I still haven't seen Pam's acceptance speech over on the Island.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2010, 03:50:52 PM »
I still haven't seen Pam's acceptance speech over on the Island.

She ran it through the spellchecker and her computer died from the stress.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2010, 05:38:53 PM »

She can always use Twixvoys spell checker. hahaha

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2010, 05:40:23 PM »

:rotf:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2010, 07:27:06 PM »
I've never made the vote totals public, Chris.  Not for any particular reason, but no one has ever asked for them either. :-)

DIEBOLD !! PAPER TRAILS !! STOLEN ELECTION !!  :rotf: :popcorn:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2010, 08:49:55 PM »
DIEBOLD !! PAPER TRAILS !! STOLEN ELECTION !!  :rotf: :popcorn:
That right there is reason enough to keep the tally secret.
On the other hand, we're only $10 short of being able to expose the whole scandal.

Offline Karin

Re: TOP DUmmie (Primitive) OF 2009: greenbriar
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2010, 07:30:09 AM »
Cindie said:
everything that's wrong with the left in one package...not to mention the best reason to homeschool I know
  Perfectly said. 

I'd forgotten about that food pantry deal.  $58K?!  WTF?  I for one, will never forget date night.  A true encapsulation of the DUmp, where they immediately post everything about themselves, including solicitations for advice that any idiot could find elsewhere, from better sources.  Well done, Greenbriar!

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2010, 07:37:03 AM »
Cindie said:  Perfectly said. 

I'd forgotten about that food pantry deal.  $58K?!  WTF?  I for one, will never forget date night.  A true encapsulation of the DUmp, where they immediately post everything about themselves, including solicitations for advice that any idiot could find elsewhere, from better sources.  Well done, Greenbriar!

an idiot illiterate teacher, downing her own boss online where it could easily get found..... yes, Greenbriar is a fool.

Offline kenth

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2010, 09:49:32 AM »
Cindie said:  Perfectly said. 

Date night.  :rotf:

Didn't it start at 6:30 and by 9:00 she was back on the dump posting? That included both dinner and their hot and heavy "quality" time.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2010, 09:53:14 AM »
Date night.  :rotf:

Didn't it start at 6:30 and by 9:00 she was back on the dump posting? That included both dinner and their hot and heavy "quality" time.

Probably watched a movie in between too. The quality time lasted from 8:40 to 8:41

Offline thundley4

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2010, 10:25:56 AM »
I still haven't seen her acceptance speech at the DUmp. I'm thinking that she read through the award over here, and several other threads, and decided she didn't want the other DUmmies seeing the truth about her.