Author Topic: Tangerine LaBamba has passed away.  (Read 21350 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: Tangerine LaBamba has passed away.
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2009, 08:02:24 AM »
WOW! Damn, just Damn! I know you had some affection for her Coach. At least she came here and got somewhat cleansed before she went on. Only the good die young.............

I think she was anything but young. She had lived a long life.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2009, 10:31:35 AM »
What kind of petty, lowlife monster do you have to be to use a death of a human being to get your last digs in?  I know it's the DUmp and my question is rhetorical, but seriously!  Damn!

Pam, greenbriar, whatever it is that you call yourself, I have to say that you are one of the most despicable imbeciles in a pit full of them.  You lack the most basic mental and emotional faculties that separates civilized humans from raving, slobbering animals.  I cannot imagine what kind of howling darkness that makes up your thoughts but one can only hope that either you have an Ebeneezer Scrooge type encounter or you just ugly up and float away.

In short, go **** yourself.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »

You stole the words right out of my mouth.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2009, 11:17:59 AM »
You stole the words right out of my mouth.
You guys know that Pammie can't help it. She's like a vicious Forrest Gump. A chromosomal villain. If she wins Top DUmmy, just wait until she starts exercising all the rights and privileges pertaining thereto.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »
What kind of petty, lowlife monster do you have to be to use a death of a human being to get your last digs in?  I know it's the DUmp and my question is rhetorical, but seriously!  Damn!

Pam, greenbriar, whatever it is that you call yourself, I have to say that you are one of the most despicable imbeciles in a pit full of them.  You lack the most basic mental and emotional faculties that separates civilized humans from raving, slobbering animals.  I cannot imagine what kind of howling darkness that makes up your thoughts but one can only hope that either you have an Ebeneezer Scrooge type encounter or you just ugly up and float away.

Ya know, it's definitely not in Pammy's best interests to mention that she wins this (when the final primitive is revealed).  Some of them will come over here and see just how deep the willful stupidity (yes, I think she does it by every fault of her own) and hatred is.  And they will take those observations back to the island . . . where they will be used in the future. :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2009, 11:28:07 AM »
Ya know, it's definitely not in Pammy's best interests to mention that she wins this (when the final primitive is revealed).  Some of them will come over here and see just how deep the willful stupidity (yes, I think she does it by every fault of her own) and hatred is.  And they will take those observations back to the island . . . where they will be used in the future. :evillaugh:

I would believe that if:  1 - That bunch of howler monkeys had an ounce of shame and 2 - they didn't roll in their insanity like dogs do dead animals.

They know she's a lunatic and they don't care.  Hell, they embrace that type of junk.

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2009, 11:36:48 AM »
You guys know that Pammie can't help it. She's like a vicious Forrest Gump. A chromosomal villain. If she wins Top DUmmy, just wait until she starts exercising all the rights and privileges pertaining thereto.

Oh boy.  Watch out, it's Queen Mongo. :rofl:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
Oh boy.  Watch out, it's Queen Mongo. :rofl:

I'm debating.

It's time to unsticky this thread.

The DUmping Ground (the reference section) or the DUmpster (general circulation)?

Should I put it in the DUmping Ground, or leave it here?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 06:01:05 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2009, 05:57:01 PM »
On second thought, I'll leave it stickied until such time comes one has to "unsticky" the TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009; it makes an excellent companion piece.

So I'll leave it here for a bit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »
 :evillaugh:  Good idea and good reasoning, also.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2009, 12:46:28 AM »
Wow, just had read the posts here the other week. Truly sad.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2009, 09:56:27 AM »
RIP, TLB.  You possessed something 99% of the rest of the DUmmies never will:  sense.

I didn't read this thread until today because holiday stuff has left me very little time to visit here...and I frankly thought this was a thread related to her virtual tombstoning, so I was very sad to read that she is really gone.

She was one of the few posters ever, anywhere, to go head-to-head with my own personal DU nemesis, "msanthrope".  A very awesome man soundly thrashed her for politicizing some dopey forum at the scyfy channel's fan site, and then all of a sudden, a message appeared notifying that community of HIS passing. 

Creepy.....
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »
Internet problems kept me from seeing this.

I am so sorry to hear of Tangerine LaBamba's passing.  Shock and saddness filled me when I read the thread.

I enjoyed her posts, thought she was a very interesting woman. I would have liked getting to know her better.

Safe passage sister.  Prayers to her family and friends.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2009, 08:33:37 PM »
I didn't want to dirty TL's memory by posting this on my above reply.

Pam, if you read this which I know you will

KISS MY ASS YOU STUPID UGLY HATEFUL BITCH.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2009, 08:34:37 PM »
Well crap.  One of the handful of DUmmies that I actually liked a little.  RIP.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »
Well crap.  One of the handful of DUmmies that I actually liked a little.  RIP.

Yeah, mama, you missed it.

Her appearance here was late one night.  I had been sleeping, but one of the cats wanted outside, so I got up.  I figured since I was up anyway, I might as well check in here.

Much to my awed surprise, Tangerine LaBamba was here.

It was as if watching a beautiful bird in slow graceful flight, and one wished to see it forever and ever, as she tried to go around this site.  But alas God always has other plans.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2009, 09:25:06 PM »

I always liked her slapdowns of Greenbriar

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2009, 10:49:03 PM »
Yeah, mama, you missed it.

Her appearance here was late one night.  I had been sleeping, but one of the cats wanted outside, so I got up.  I figured since I was up anyway, I might as well check in here.

Much to my awed surprise, Tangerine LaBamba was here.

It was as if watching a beautiful bird in slow graceful flight, and one wished to see it forever and ever, as she tried to go around this site.  But alas God always has other plans.

I saw her post here.  I was impressed with her for being so rational and not a huge poopypants like the rest of the DUmmies.  She would have been fun to have around here.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2010, 06:43:24 AM »
Suggested additional reading:

love letter to Gloria Swanson:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,34330/

reminescences on Tangerine LaBamba:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,38549.0.html

Top DUmmie (Primitive) of 2009:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,38484.0.html
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2010, 10:20:26 AM »
OK, she claimed she wasn't OLL when she was here, but now the DUmp is claiming she was.  Which is it?

Anyone got an answer to this?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2010, 11:02:30 AM »
Anyone got an answer to this?

I think she was, and not just because the sparkling husband primitive said she was.

The posting styles were just about exact matches.

When T LaBamba was here and said she was not, I got the impression, given the time of the night and her condition, that she was just tired, and didn't want to discuss it, and so white-lied.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline JLO

« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2010, 12:10:12 AM »
I think she was, and not just because the sparkling husband primitive said she was.

The posting styles were just about exact matches.

When T LaBamba was here and said she was not, I got the impression, given the time of the night and her condition, that she was just tired, and didn't want to discuss it, and so white-lied.

tango-tee sounds just like her.
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2010, 06:36:32 AM »
JLO. Isn't that CPegs pic in your avatar?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline JLO

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2010, 08:14:21 PM »
JLO. Isn't that CPegs pic in your avatar?

Nope, it's just a random picture I found while googling laughing images - and I just loved it.

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--