Author Topic: Blast from the Past - "Top" DUmmies from 2005 to 2008  (Read 9143 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Blast from the Past - "Top" DUmmies from 2005 to 2008
« on: December 08, 2009, 01:20:37 AM »

1.  Distressed American
2.  William Pitt
3.  mopaul
4.  Lynn the Dem
5.  BouncyBall
6.  sfexpat2000
7.  CatWoman
8.  Walt Starr
9.  undergroundpanther
10.  Ben Burch

2005 Honorable Mention
-  danca
-  Kentuck
-  Ladyhawk
-  Mr. Scorpio
-  Skinner
-  TruthIsAll

1.  William Pitt
2.  Philosoraptor a/k/a mopaul
3.  Stella Blue
4.  mike_c
5.  IanDB1
6.  undergroundpanther
7.  Ava
8.  Lynn The Dem
9.  Atman a/k/a Texas Toast
10.  Hypnotoad

2006 Honorable Mention
-  Ben Burch
-  Distressed American
-  Horse With No Name
-  Husb2Sparkly
-  Indiana Green
-  Spooked911

1.  TomInTib
2.  Proud2blib
3   sfexpat2000
4.  Atman
5.  Horse With No Name
6.  William Pitt
7.  ProudDad
8.  Nance Greggs
9.  mike_c
10.  IanDB1

2007 Honorable Mention
-  Buzz Clik
-  greenbriar
-  Joanne98
-  kpete
-  Ladyhawk
-  Lynyrd Skynyrd
-  Fat Che's Little Brotherugenis
-  Redstone
-  undergroundpanther

1.  TominTib
2.  Husb2Sparkly
3   Proud2BLib
4.  The Straight Story
5.  greenbriar
6.  symbolman
7.  IanDB1
8.  sfexpat2000
9.  lonestarnot
10.  Atman

2008 Honorable Mention
-  AdBot
-  bobbolink
-  cali
-  kpete
-  "Name Removed"
-  Nance Greggs
-  Redstone
-  underground panther
-  Wiley50
-  William Pitt
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Blast from the Past - "Top" DUmmies from 2005 to 2008
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:24:35 AM »
The original year-end threads that I created contain a lot of broken links, mostly to CU threads that have been lost in several site-crashes over the years.  They should still be quite entertaining, and I'll add in what I can as time allows.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 04:11:33 AM »
Geez--TiTty Boi made the top slot two years running!  Shouldn't he get some sort of recognition for doing that? :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 04:21:35 AM »
Danca, there's a blast from the past I wonder what happened to him?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 05:49:55 AM »
I can't believe that California Peggy hasn't even made the also ran list. She always been a moonbats moonbat. This is not a new development.

Another name that brings back warm, fuzzy memories is Stella Blue. Where are you Stella. You coulda been a contender.

Thanks Ralph.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 06:33:09 AM »
Danca, there's a blast from the past I wonder what happened to him?

Wasn't he over at that Democratic Warrior site or whatever the hell it was called?

Lynn the Dim and DiseasedAmerican...now THOSE names always make me laugh. Wonder what happened to those two?

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 07:01:08 AM »
Wasn't he over at that Democratic Warrior site or whatever the hell it was called?

Lynn the Dim and DiseasedAmerican...now THOSE names always make me laugh. Wonder what happened to those two?
Ah yes! DA The TA! :-) I remember his stupid artwork well! :whatever:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »
You know, in 2005, I was highly saddened that Doug's stupid ex-wife got only sixth place; compared with her, at the time, the Dysfunctional American primitive, the first-place winner that year, was a piker.

But I guess I was rather better-acquainted with Doug's stupid ex-wife, than most were.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 10:00:15 AM »
Ah yes! DA The TA! :-) I remember his stupid artwork well! :whatever:

DA the Gay TA?!?!?!?!? ;) And didn't he sleep with his sister?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 12:03:24 PM »
A special walk down memory lane! There also used to be (I think it may have been you, Ralph) a list of various DUmmies and their gods/goddesses/communing with the other world/and amazing ability to time travel or something like that.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 12:07:18 PM »
You know, in 2005, I was highly saddened that Doug's stupid ex-wife got only sixth place; compared with her, at the time, the Dysfunctional American primitive, the first-place winner that year, was a piker.

But I guess I was rather better-acquainted with Doug's stupid ex-wife, than most were.

His swoop and poops at CU and his postings at LU were what got him there.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 12:53:12 PM »
DA the Gay TA?!?!?!?!? ;) And didn't he sleep with his sister?
:lmao: I don't think so. I think we made that up at the time to get under his skin!......It worked! I remember him getting really riled over that! :-) Jesus! How many incarnations did he have at CU? Sara could probably tell us! :-)

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
Btw....If anyone wants to get back in touch with DA The TA......http://www.seedsofdoubt.com/distressedamerican/main.htm He's still doing his crappy artwork! :evillaugh:

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 02:29:07 PM »
Btw....If anyone wants to get back in touch with DA The TA......http://www.seedsofdoubt.com/distressedamerican/main.htm He's still doing his crappy artwork! :evillaugh:

I'm just so glad to see his photoshopping skills haven't improved. It's good to know some things will never change. :D

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 03:03:26 PM »

LynnTheDem allegedly retreated to Canada after the Command Group from 4th ID paid her a visit.

As for DA the Gay TA...he and SwampRat...along with Lynn on occasion can be found here:

http://www.seedsofdoubt.com/distressedamerican/main.htm
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 12:41:42 AM »
Why is it, after a primitive's thrown off Skins's island, the first new island he comes to is Big Jerry's salon, democratwarrior, where he stays for a bit, but then inevitably rows (or swims) further asea?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 12:46:08 AM »
I'm still surprised that Pedro Picasso, after all my strenuous and vigorous campaigning for him, last year made only number ten of the top ten.

I didn't think Pedro Picasso would be the number one DUmmie, but with all the public-relations work I was efforting on his behalf, I figured he'd end up at least the number three DUmmie.

So this year, while I had the unhonor of nominating Pedro Picasso, I'm indifferent as to where he ends up, if he ends up at all.  I'm tired of moving a mountain so as to bring forth a mouse.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »
That seedsofdoubt photoshop stuff is astonishingly bad.  There are some very talented photoshoppers out there, coming up with funny stuff.  These guys aren't it.  And their "sense of humor" reminds me of Gman2.  Breathtakingly lame, 5th grade level. 

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 12:46:14 PM »
That seedsofdoubt photoshop stuff is astonishingly bad.  There are some very talented photoshoppers out there, coming up with funny stuff.  These guys aren't it.  And their "sense of humor" reminds me of Gman2.  Breathtakingly lame, 5th grade level. 

The only reason that little Bradley and Swamprat continue to post their rudimentary crap is because the tasteless goons at the DUmp have told them it's brilliant.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »
This should be a handy-dandy guide when considering voting for the LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 01:54:36 AM »
I can't believe that California Peggy hasn't even made the also ran list. She always been a moonbats moonbat. This is not a new development.

Another name that brings back warm, fuzzy memories is Stella Blue. Where are you Stella. You coulda been a contender.

Thanks Ralph.

I may not be qualified to judge, not having been a DUer for a long time, and I kept my interactions with most of the people there to a bare minimum, although I was never rude to anyone who PMd me, unless they had taken the time to tell me, in private, that they thought I was a flaming asshole.

But, has anyone here ever read California Peggy's poetry?

Just on the basis of that, she deserves the top prize.  I'm pretty sure it was directly responsible for a number of the fires and landslides that took place in California, probably gave Charlie Manson one of his migraines, and even made Arnold Schwarzenegger think that maybe he was living in the wrong state.

Don't get me wrong - her poetry isn't bad.  It's awful.  It's the kind of thing that would blind God if He had to read it.  It's a collection of words that should be machine-gunned down, one by one, preferably out in the desert, with no witnesses, and a nice young girl who could be counted on to claim that she'd been shooting jackrabbits.  It's so bad, mirrors crack if anyone looking into a mirror while thinking of one of CP's poems runs the risk of permanent scarring, even blindness, while thinking of it as he peers into the mirror.

I don't want to say that it's the worst thing I've ever read, because I also once had to read a chapter of a book written by my dermatologist's brother-in-law (this happens when you have your first book published, and everyone suddenly has a manuscript they absolutely NEED you to read - it's a sure-fire best seller) in which every woman - and there was a new woman on every page - had the most amazing orgasm as soon as the man entered her.  Every time.  One stroke.

CP's poetry isn't that bad because I don't have to go to her and tell her that there are parts of it that need some work.

Her poetry needs immolation.  She needs to have all writing impletments and keyboards, paper, blank walls, toilet paper, paper towels, margins in newspapers, and even the blank part of framed works of art removed from her home until this idea that she's writing "poetry" passes.  Maybe medication will help.

No more DU for me - I am persona non grata, and that means no more California Peggy's saccharine "poetry".  I have been inoculated.

But I cannot believe she's not higer on the list.  I mean, doesn't her poetry count for anything, except as an emetic?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 02:09:42 AM »
The California piggy primitive's been a frequent subject of discussion here, and at our old home, and sometimes on P-J Comix's most-excellent DUmmie FUnnies at freerepublic.

I never paid much attention to her, because she seemed just a silly rich twit, an empty-headed affluent lightweight.

Bondai here was the first to point out that apparently the California piggy primitive was once a man, which explains her fondness for turtleneck sweaters.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 02:14:26 AM »

Incidentally, I always enjoyed reading your analyses of struggling-to-be-creative writers on Skins's island.

The primitives were getting advice from a pro, and scantily if at all appreciating it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2009, 06:13:17 AM »

Just on the basis of that, she deserves the top prize. 

I have tried. CP must have a pair of brass one to get up in front of a audience and read that stuff.

As to her ranking, I had her at #2.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,37688.0.html

Another Keats wannabe is BlueIris and her Semi-Nightly Poetry Break. That stuff is bad. If our top ten list had mandated that the lack of intelligence as the only requirement for nomination, she would have been high the list. As it is, she just didn't cut it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 10:19:08 AM »
CaliforniaPeggy  (1000+ posts)        Tue Dec-15-09 05:04 PM
Response to Original message
8. I'm sorry to hear that...
She and I had some very congenial and interesting conversations...