Author Topic: DUmmies down...slightly. DUmpDiver Results 09/25/2008  (Read 4696 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
DUmmies down...slightly. DUmpDiver Results 09/25/2008
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »
The number of treasonous bastards spreading their hate via $kimmer's website is down slightly from the 09/09/2008 count.  5308 traitors posted at the DUmp for this count, down slightly from 5477 on 09/09.

Of even greater interest is the continuing decline in total number of posts.  This week there were 100077 posts, down from 106532 in the previous count.  This is a decrease in hate for America by a stellar 6455 posts.  Maybe they are all out of hate for America?  Not a chance.  The most active thread is one that is praying to all of their unholy gods that McCain delaying the debate will somehow hurt his chances in the election.  And the "Most Viewed" thread is their celebration of some whack job hacking into Sarah Palin's email account.  I hope their "hero" who did that enjoys anal sex with large black men, why shouldn't he?  He likes Obama.

The individual DUmmy count is also strange.  DUmmy demetre is the most prolific, with sexlesspat coming in at a thoroughly disgusting fourth place.  What is interesting about this count, is that almost ALL of the top posters are lounge lizards.  This means that there is no "sterling" traitor posting 24/7 in the political forums.

Also note that Name removed has dropped to 31st place with 206 "posts".  Either the mods are stoned, or they have finally banned or chased off all the Hillary supporters.  I'm betting on the both.

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: DUmmies down...slightly. DUmpDiver Results 09/25/2008
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »
Thank you Bad Cat.

Hey can you scan other sites?
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 10:44:09 AM »
They really have had a clear out over there, they are down to a population of drooling obamaites and a large number of moles. I really really  hope McCain winsit will be so much fun if that happens.  :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »
Whatever happened to the southpawnosepicker? He used to stay at the top of the charts back when we were at the other place.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 02:18:22 PM »
Whatever happened to the southpawnosepicker? He used to stay at the top of the charts back when we were at the other place.

BadCat and I are under the assumption that he has been fired from his gubmint job and, subsequently,isn't free to post quite so much anymore.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 10:40:59 AM »
They really have had a clear out over there, they are down to a population of drooling obamaites and a large number of moles. I really really  hope McCain winsit will be so much fun if that happens.  :-)

It will be very interesting to see which moles out themselves if McCain pulls the election out.  :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »
Wow. The "big names" aren't there like they used to be!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies