Author Topic: Do it for the children !!!  (Read 1309 times)

Offline thundley4

Do it for the children !!!
« on: October 29, 2008, 11:17:01 AM »
No! Children, do it for Der Fuhrer !!  Obama is aiming his campaign at children.  This clown gets scarier and scarier.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Re: Do it for the children !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 02:08:52 PM »
No! Children, do it for Der Fuhrer !!  Obama is aiming his campaign at children.  This clown gets scarier and scarier.

Did anybody invite Gern Blanston over here from CU? He was a great poster and his evil clown avatars were  great.

Oh yea, "for the children", yea, riiiight!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »
now I'm going to have nightmares tonight.....I really hate clowns.....this is one is beyond creepy.... :(
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Inga

• Be Ready
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »
Debk, I'm with you about the nightmares. The only thing worst then the picture of the clown is a video of him making Darth Vader breathing. WICKED
There will always be "Battles" to fight.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 02:31:06 PM »
now I'm going to have nightmares tonight.....I really hate clowns.....this is one is beyond creepy.... :(

Don't worry Deb.  That one can be killed with Primatine.  Just point the inhaler at him and let 'im have a couple of blasts, then watch his face melt away like the wicked witch of the west.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »
Did anybody invite Gern Blanston over here from CU?

I think Gern was long gone before the switch over at CU. I would put his writing on-par with Frank.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 03:21:15 PM »
Did anybody invite Gern Blanston over here from CU? He was a great poster and his evil clown avatars were  great.

Oh yea, "for the children", yea, riiiight!

I did extend an invite. He said he would check us out but it has been so long.  :whatever:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€