Author Topic: Africans for Obama?  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Africans for Obama?
« on: October 28, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
I saw a building today that had "Africans for Obama" on the door. What is this group? Did they forget and leave the "-American" off? Have they purposely dropped the "-American" because they are rejecting America? Are they actually Africans that ACORN has flown in and registered?

I'm not complaining. I'm just curious.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: Africans for Obama?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:17:04 PM »
I saw a building today that had "Africans for Obama" on the door. What is this group? Did they forget and leave the "-American" off? Have they purposely dropped the "-American" because they are rejecting America? Are they actually Africans that ACORN has flown in and registered?

I'm not complaining. I'm just curious.

Yes, that is probably the situation.

Almost all dark-skinned people are voting for the messiahnfuhrer because of the color of his skin.  Whether or not they are citizens.  They just have to list a Ohio park bench as their home address.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 06:34:41 PM »
NO, NO, NO......... not ALL Black people are voting for Obama:

Long Video by a Black Preacher

[youtube=425,350]Yvc0tYG_YpA[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]DPYUed5jiK8[/youtube]
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:08:28 PM »
Honestly I have no problem with some one voting for someone because of the color of their skin. I think it's stupid, but if it's what they want to do, it's their vote. I do, however, dislike the hyphenated American thing. My grandmother came here from England. She finally got her citizenship in the late 60's. She doesn't consider herself an English-American, a British-American, or an European-American. She just considers herself an American who happens to be of English descent.