Author Topic: My political ranting for the day.  (Read 863 times)

Offline djones520

My political ranting for the day.
« on: October 23, 2008, 02:02:28 PM »
I've read so many times people saying that Senator Obama has the necessary experience to be President, but Governer Palin doesn't have the experience to be Vice President, in the same breath.  HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!

2 years sitting on the Senate gives a man enough experience to take charge of the most powerful Executive position in the world.  But 2 years as the head Executive of a State doesn't give you enough experience to be the back up?

****in blows my mind.  When did America become populated with such idiots? :banghead:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:53:27 PM by djones520 »
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: How does it make sense? (Political RANT)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
Especially since Sarah Palin ACTUALLY did work as governor, working in the gubernatorial office, devising budgets and policies, negotiating with legislators, whatnot.

But the Big Zero's done nothing but campaign for president ever since he became a U.S. Senator.  I really doubt the Big Zero knows the names of most of his official staff back in Washington, D.C.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 05:31:28 PM »
He's had the experience of running his national campaign for two years, and don't forget the community organizer experience.  :rotf:

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 05:31:51 PM »
I believe we owe the media for that one.  It really does work...lie enough times, and many people will believe.    :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline djones520

For Franks viewing pleasure.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »
Ok, first time I've ever made a "post" here, but I figured hey if I'm gonna do it, why not do it about the second most decisive topic in the world. Politics. And to trump that, why not make it about the biggest political celebrity in the world right now.

I don't talk about it with a lot of you because I know some just don't care, and some take it very personally, but I feel that it's finally time I've spoken up on the matter. A lot of you know that I can generally be counted on to vote the Republican persuasion. This election is no exception.

I've cast my ballot for John McCain. Not because I'm in the bag for Senator McCain. Far from it. The man has a lot of policy idea's that I do not like. But I cast my vote for him, and I did it proudly because in doing so I was affirming that I will not stand by and let Senator Barack Obama tear this nation apart.

I've been following this election very closely. I have paid close attention to every detail I could find about both candidates. What they stand for, who they associate with, what they've done in heir past, and how it's shaped their lives.

I've paid a lot of attention to both left wing forums and right wing forums over the last year. I've watched through the primaries, and through the general election. And while I will admit that the conservative base has it's fair shares of looneys, the liberal base is just absolutely ****ing nuts for this guy to the point of scary.

Today, I read a story about a volunteer for the McCain campaign was attacked. Not just attacked, but mutilated. A Senator Obama supporter carved the letter B into the face of this person. He robbed her at knife point, then when he saw she had a McCain bumper sticker he punched her, kicked her over, then carved a B into her face.

This shit is not an isolated incident people. McCain's bus has been shot at. State campaign managers homes are being shot up. A plot was uncovered TO BOMB THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION! I can post story after story of violence perpetrated by the supporters of Barack Obama, all day long, and no one out there will be able to even find a fraction of counter stories perpetrated by Republican supporters.

Now I'm not saying that this is directly caused by the Democratic Candidate. But he accuses the Republican Party of instilling hatred and seperatist idea's. I'm sorry folks, we are not the ones out there mutilating peoples faces. We are not the ones that the police forces of metropolitan cities nationwide are preparing the riot gear for, come November 5th. We are not the ones accused of defrauding hundreds of thousands of voter registration forms nationwide.

What is this all over? Why is such violence and hatred instilling itself into America? It's all because of that one man. Senator Barack Hussein Obama. A man who until 4 years ago was a nobody outside of Chicago. Who has a dubious history of associating with admitted terrorist, racists, and organizations who are responsible for election fraud. A man who will not even provide a copy of his birth certificate, but rather spend tens of thousands of dollars litigating it to death, to simply stop multiple lawsuits seeking to find proof of his American citizenship at birth.

Now you can all claim that this stuff is just conservative hit peices to make Obama look bad. But if you wanted to know the truth, and you really looked more and more into the character of this person who has almost become the "Savior" to millions of Americans, you would find someone who is no differant from the 500 other Representatives and Senators on Capitol Hill when it comes to under the table deals, and backroom handshakes. He is a man whose promised Change will destroy our economy from the top down by driving America's wealthy away. A man whose only seemingly redeeming quality is that he is extremely charismatic.

Senator Obama's policies fly in the face of everything that has made America the greatest nation in the world. He seeks to instill the most powerful government that this country has ever had. Something that our Founding Fathers fought tooth and nail to be free from. He seeks to dip the government hand into every pie, and meddle with everything. That is not America people. It never was, and it never should be.

This election has become dangerous for the fabric of this nation. It has instilled hatred, divisiveness, and even fear into the American populace. I love America. I love everything that it stands for, the oppurtunities that it affords it's people to excel and achieve. And it breaks my heart to see the state of this nation today.

Now, I know that a lot of what I have said here will anger some of my friends. Maybe to the point that we don't talk again for a while. If that is the case, I am sorry. But I just can't hold my peace anymore.

Something I posted on Myspace for my friends to see.  Frank wanted to read it as well.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:45:01 PM by djones520 »
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 05:45:05 PM »
Damn, you're good, jones, sir.

We need to see more of this sort of thing.

When reading this, unlike with primitive cuneiform, one gets the impression it's your personal individual "take" on the whole bit, rather than boilerplate cuneiform like what the primitives share.
apres moi, le deluge