Author Topic: Conservative Cave Link at Bottom  (Read 17849 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Conservative Cave Link at Bottom
« on: January 02, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »
I installed a quick link to the main page at the bottom of each page. That way, when you're scrolled all the way down, you just click on "Conservative Cave" at the bottom and you're back to the main page. I find it pretty handy on USMILNET and I hope y'all find it handy here.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Conservative Cave Link at Bottom
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 04:35:18 PM »
cool! THANKS!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 04:59:14 PM »
I installed a quick link to the main page at the bottom of each page. That way, when you're scrolled all the way down, you just click on "Conservative Cave" at the bottom and you're back to the main page. I find it pretty handy on USMILNET and I hope y'all find it handy here.

Great, something else to remember.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »
Thanks, Thor
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 11:15:10 PM »

Great, something else to remember.

I was trying to make it EASY for our resident Marines.......   :cheersmate:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »
I was trying to make it EASY for our resident Marines.......   :cheersmate:

My dad is a Marine, ****er.  :censored:  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 11:18:11 PM »
Then get me a blond about 5'6 with big hooters and some typing skills to help out over here.  Of course I'll need some type of official looking doctor's note to get her past my wife.  Any "help" would be greatly appreciated.
nine eleven is a car

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 11:20:09 PM »
Then get me a blond about 5'6 with big hooters and some typing skills to help out over here.  Of course I'll need some type of official looking doctor's note to get her past my wife.  Any "help" would be greatly appreciated.

I think ACC has turned in for the night, but I could be wrong.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
Then get me a blond about 5'6 with big hooters and some typing skills to help out over here.  Of course I'll need some type of official looking doctor's note to get her past my wife.  Any "help" would be greatly appreciated.

I think ACC has turned in for the night, but I could be wrong.  :-)

Keep trying, I am having my lawyer write something into my new contract.
nine eleven is a car