Author Topic: Top DUmmies of 2014: those who came close, but no banana  (Read 19801 times)

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Top DUmmies of 2014: those who came close, but no banana
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2014, 07:28:53 PM »
Okay, there's going to be seventeen awards this year

Can't they be like kids today and all get an award for participating?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »
Can't they be like kids today and all get an award for participating?

Uh, no.  It's a lot of time writing the individual awards.

Even though each award is a labor of love, still, it's a lot of time.

My favorite was the one in which the sparkling old dude won second place, back in 2010, behind Anne, that wretched miserable old bitch, the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher.  I enjoyed writing that more than most people would enjoy a good Nebraska cornfed steak or hopping around in the sack.

That award I'm sure was copied by the business associates of the sparkling old dude, and inserted into advertisements for their services, bragging to potential clients about how well-connected they are.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 07:39:46 PM »
I think I had OS in my Top 10.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did.
Not according to the ballot you sent me.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 07:42:43 PM »
#17 Top DUmmie of 2014: malaise
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 07:50:25 PM »

I had to go back to refresh my own memory, because I could remember only three specific primitives for whom I voted (nadin, Skippy, and Ms. Vanderbilt-Astor).

By the way, I think I've determined this year's winner of the franksolich, to be announced on New Year's Eve, after the #02 Top DUmmie and just before the Top DUmmie of 2014.

I can pretty much promise that the day before New Year's Eve, and New Year's Eve itself, will be full of rollicking good fun.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 08:16:44 PM »

I got something confused, then.  I had him for one of the special awards.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 09:05:25 PM »
I got something confused, then.  I had him for one of the special awards.
Yep, you did.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 09:23:06 PM »
#17 Top DUmmie of 2014: malaise

I'm not overly familiar with this particular dummie. Screen name probably describes this loser perfectly.

Actually now that I think about it... malaise describes most of the dummies.  Maybe skinner can change the name of the Dump to Malaise Universe or something like that.

I digress though so returning to the topic at hand: Congrats to the dummy malaise! 17th top dummie is probably the highpoint of your life. Since it does not get any better than this dummie, go ahead and off yourself.   

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 09:45:46 PM »
#18 Top DUmmie of 2014: Omaha Steve

I'm wondering which will happen first:

a) Steve clings to life while dropping out of the Top 20

b) Steve croaks while still in the Top 20

c) Omaha runs out of mini-tacos because Steve is still around
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 11:40:34 AM by BattleHymn »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 10:28:00 PM »
#16 Top DUmmie of 2014: grasswire
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 10:36:37 PM »
I'm not overly familiar with this particular dummie. Screen name probably describes this loser perfectly.

The malice primitive's been around for a long time; she's an older woman part of the 1% down in Jamaica.  While conditions in the United States appear to bother her, she seems blissfully unaware of the even-more abysmal poverty and despair that exists on her island.

Until this year, the malice primitive wasn't known for any special reason, other than her penchant for posting hurricane warnings.  The Pacific being nadin's province, her domain has been the Atlantic.

I nominated her, and voted for her, because of her strident hate-filled anti-Semitism that seems only recently evolved.  But she apparently jumped on that band-wagon a little too late this year.  If she continues riding it, I'm sure she'll be a solid contender for the Top DUmmies in 2015.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2014, 10:43:09 PM »
#18 Top DUmmie of 2014: Omaha Steve

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Oh, and gimme some money, hoser.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 11:03:00 PM »
The malice primitive's been around for a long time; she's an older woman part of the 1% down in Jamaica.  While conditions in the United States appear to bother her, she seems blissfully unaware of the even-more abysmal poverty and despair that exists on her island.

Until this year, the malice primitive wasn't known for any special reason, other than her penchant for posting hurricane warnings.  The Pacific being nadin's province, her domain has been the Atlantic.

I nominated her, and voted for her, because of her strident hate-filled anti-Semitism that seems only recently evolved.  But she apparently jumped on that band-wagon a little too late this year.  If she continues riding it, I'm sure she'll be a solid contender for the Top DUmmies in 2015.

Thanks Frank! I really could not recall ever seeing something by her... that don't mean anything though. I have a hard time remembering my name sometimes.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 11:15:31 PM »
Thanks Frank! I really could not recall ever seeing something by her... that don't mean anything though. I have a hard time remembering my name sometimes.  :cheersmate:

Actually, sir and valued friend who's converted franksolich into a self-appointed "honorary" West Virginian so I can count myself among some of the finest people gracing this planet, this is why I always encourage members to ask questions.

This isn't Skins's island, where one's stupid if one doesn't know some arcane fact.

There's so many primitives, and so many of them are indistinguishable from one another--the lumpenunterprimitiven, the faceless lynch mob, the PonP [primitives of non-prominence]--it's difficult to keep tabs on them.

Given that one of the DUmpster's main "missions" is to illuminate decent and civilized people, a public service for the Good of Humanity, if one's curious, one is free to inquire without hesitation or embarassment.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 11:22:56 PM »

frank, which DUmmie was it that acted as nadin's main sycophant? I had originally thought it to be malaise, but I guess I was wrong.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 11:26:46 PM »
frank, which DUmmie was it that acted as nadin's main sycophant? I had originally thought it to be malaise, but I guess I was wrong.

I'm sure you're thinking of the sabrina1 primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2014, 11:41:15 PM »
#16 Top DUmmie of 2014: grasswire

Nuts!  I had Doctor Professor Grasswipe Judy, M.D., Ph.D., D.D., D.V.M., B.S.N., C.N.N., M.S.N.B.C., in my Top Ten.  I'm sort of disappointed to see her show up here at #16, as she is sort of like the mailman (no offense, miskie), and almost always delivers something incredibly stupid in every post. 

Recently, in her attempts to foil the franksolich from taking the life of another Andy, she has discovered how to nadin things, and has taken it upon herself to inform people of ways to cure their ailments, advice for/against medical associations, home remedies for cats, and anything else she can find nadining things.

Unfortunately, being naive and stupid is no way to be on the internet, and so Doctor Professor Grasswipe appears to buy into everything she reads on the internet, hook, line, and sinker, with predictable results. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2014, 05:08:35 AM »
Nuts!  I had Doctor Professor Grasswipe Judy, M.D., Ph.D., D.D., D.V.M., B.S.N., C.N.N., M.S.N.B.C., in my Top Ten.  I'm sort of disappointed to see her show up here at #16, as she is sort of like the mailman (no offense, miskie), and almost always delivers something incredibly stupid in every post. 

Recently, in her attempts to foil the franksolich from taking the life of another Andy, she has discovered how to nadin things, and has taken it upon herself to inform people of ways to cure their ailments, advice for/against medical associations, home remedies for cats, and anything else she can find nadining things.

I suspect Judy grasswire faded this year, because she branched out from posting about the domestic arts and human interest stuff, venturing into serious political discussion, far above her level of competence, and hence she just looks stupid in an ordinary primitive manner.

For Judy to continue being a top DUmmie, she needs to stick with those things which she knows.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2014, 06:16:54 AM »
malice probably would've made it into the top ten, if she'd had sense enough to post this before voting ended:

malaise (125,628 posts)    Sat Dec 20, 2014, 09:03 PM

Do we actually know who killed those cops

It's very neat and convenient - they appear to have been shot by a marksman - two minority cops shot in the head at the same time reforms are demanded and the killer came all the way from Baltimore and just happened to write a farewell note that includes a threat to cops.

This really looks too neat.
I want more info - yes it's horrible for their families and I grieve for them regardless of who committed this awful act.

I'm skeptical about everything these days.

Lots of primitives trashed the old bitch, of which the below is typical:

cwydro (14,449 posts)    Sat Dec 20, 2014, 09:44 PM

36. You are making a fool of yourself here.

Just stop it.

Who do you think killed them? Great conspiracy person that you are? Tell us.

I still remember you and nadin saying that the government had ships of dead folks offshore during a hurricane that did not produce the number of casualties that you would have liked.

Remember that? I do. More utter conspiracy nonsense.

Goodness gracious. Stop it. Or tell us who killed the cops, since you do not believe the official story.

Trashing this thread now.

How sad to be someone who can ignore such a horrid act - instead, using it to make into a story of your own.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025986650

Yeah, malice was just piss-poor in her timing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2014, 09:18:33 AM »

For the longest time, years, I paid about as much attention to malice as I did to the other lumpenunterprimitiven.  Since she was from Jamaica, I figured she was black, a reasonable guess, given that Jamaica's 91.4% black, 1.2% white.

And further on, I began assuming, from the tone and tenor of her comments, she was probably one of those that racist Democrats in the south used to call "yeller [yellow] gals [girls]."  Brassy, mouthy, sassy, impudent, rude young women of African derivation not quite all black, and as ugly as sin.

Then I found out malice is no spring chicken.

And further on, I found out malice is related to a one-time officer in the Royal Air Force, a notoriously all-white organization since its founding.

Okay then, so what is malice?  Obviously from the upper-upper-upper class of Jamaica, as she's been able to send her daughters to college in the United States, and travels to this country quite a bit.

There's 7,000 American nationals living in Jamaica, in the style of the cbayer primitive in Mexico, taking advantage of cheap labor there, where one can hire a cook for four dollars a month, and have a serving girl for fourteen cents a tric--er, a day.

But I don't think malice is American; her perception of us adheres too closely to the perceptions of Canadians and other affluent Eurotrash.

There's a substantial number of British and Canadians permanent residents in Jamaica; I'll bet she's one of them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2014, 10:43:52 AM »
There's a substantial number of British and Canadians permanent residents in Jamaica; I'll bet she's one of them.

That is excellent deduction, my friend. I differ with you on the conclusion; I believe the malice primitive is an American.

See her posts here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025986650

She writes, "the killer came all the way from Baltimore", which implies a native understanding of the distance (geographical and social) between Baltimore and New York City. If you or I wrote about a British killer, the fact that he traveled from Liverpool to Leeds would not be significant to us - and we would not be likely to use it as to make a point.

She also uses the American spelling of skeptical, and the American slang term sheeple.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=5691834

Mon Oct 20, 2014, 05:01 PM

malaise (125,630 posts)

Scott Walker is going to lose [View all]
 I can't wait

How did that work out bitch?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
Grasswire/Judys most famous claim to fame of course is her picture publicizing the bakery shop the home for the mentally retarded was humoring her into thinking would exist.
A mess of glop that appears to have fallen out on the floor and was hastily scooped back in,very much similar to the efforts of a preteens first attempt at baking,which of course can be expected there.

There are few as hate filled as it is,a bitter old crone that has failed at everything in life.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2014, 11:38:44 AM »
This thread is so awesome.
I'm on the verge of declaring it a basic human right !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »
Grasswire/Judys most famous claim to fame of course is her picture publicizing the bakery shop the home for the mentally retarded was humoring her into thinking would exist.
A mess of glop that appears to have fallen out on the floor and was hastily scooped back in,very much similar to the efforts of a preteens first attempt at baking,which of course can be expected there.

There are few as hate filled as it is,a bitter old crone that has failed at everything in life.

Now that was funny.   :rofl:

I think a  #16 finish for Doctor Professor Grasswipe Judy, M.D., Ph.D., D.D., D.V.M., B.S.N., C.N.N., M.S.N.B.C., will be her low water mark.  If she keeps up her current level of stupidity, she's going to get featured a lot more in the DUmpster next year, which means she will earn a spot more fitting of her product.