Author Topic: 2013: #02 Top DUmmie (Lady Freedom Returns)  (Read 10034 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2013: #02 Top DUmmie (Lady Freedom Returns)
« on: December 30, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »
Congratulations to Lady Freedom Returns, the #02 Top DUmmie of 2013!

She beat the #03 Top DUmmie by a mere half-vote, although both fell well short of the sour-ass loser who ultimately won top spot.

Even though this broad’s been around Skins’s island for a long time, and had a brief spurt of notice by decent and civilized people a couple of years ago, when she and her beau decided to walk from Joplin, Missouri all the way to Washington state--they made it to the Missouri-Kansas border--she finally attained stardom this past year with her Tucson-Joplin-back-to-Tucson round-trip.

Once a source of much amusement, the past couple of months, the broad’s degenerated into a tedious, tiresome fat squalid old bore who probably won’t show up in the Top DUmmies next year.

- - - - - - - - - -

By the way, there will not be a Margaret Carter-Bartholomew Scott award, the “Peggy and Barry,” this year, for the most flatulent primitive--but there will be next year--due to the pressures of time and sheer exhaustion, and that when looking at the second-place winner of the Top DUmmies, one suddenly realizes he’s begun to acquire a, uh, mild dislike for the primitives, all of them.

The more one learns about each of them, the more disgusting they become.

Sob-sisters among us sometimes whine that we make “too much” fun of the primitives, but they have no idea; the primitives don’t get a hundredth of the mockery, the ridicule, the humiliation, the embarrassment, that they truly deserve.  

The DUmpster, which exists as a public service for the good of mankind, really needs to do a much better job in excoriating and eviscerating them, to cease handling these “sensitives” with niceness and kid-gloves.

The primitives are a cancer on the body of Humanity.

- - - - - - - - - -

This will probably go down in history as the shortest Top DUmmie award ever, but there isn’t anything that one can say about this stupid broad that she hasn’t already said herself.

res ipsa loquitur--the thing speaks for itself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 05:49:57 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
Re: 2013: #02 Top DUmmie
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 05:23:43 PM »
WTG Amber
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
WTG Amber

I wonder if anybody else has noticed the shifting tenor in her comments.

The broad's becoming more and more detached, as if posting from behind a cloud that's getting thicker and thicker.

She's definitely becoming surreal, a candidate for one of those big buildings with small rooms and soft walls.

I'm not God, but I predict she'll be in there before next year is out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 05:31:34 PM »
I wonder if anybody else has noticed the shifting tenor in her comments.

The broad's becoming more and more detached, as if posting from behind a cloud that's getting thicker and thicker.

She's definitely becoming surreal, a candidate for one of those big buildings with small rooms and soft walls.

I'm not God, but I predict she'll be in there before next year is out.
I still think there's at least a fifty-percent chance that she never left Joplin.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 05:35:00 PM »
Congratulations DUmmy Amber on your second place finish!  Try harder next year and you could become the number one DUmmy!  No small feat among such a large pool of ****-ups. 

I suspected this would be the outcome, but it's no surprise at all now who's taking home the trophy this year. 

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 05:35:38 PM »
She's gone from "woe is me", to "who can I blame".
The deyotch beyotch has no one to blame but herself.
Who will she blame for losing the DOTY?

She deserves to be first loser.  :bird:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 05:57:48 PM »
Uh Oh. LFR missed out at #1?!! That means Whitecloud, the ripped Indian and famed Red Lobster chef is gonna get like really mad. Especially when he finds out we were laughing at his squaw-friend all along.

I can see him now, furiously riding a white stallion to the underpass. Amber seeing her savior, stops weeping and breathes so heavily, she rips her bodice. Whitecloud's eyes fill with desire.

"Let me take you away," he whispered. "Come stand with me in front of the cigar store. No one will notice. The tobacco smoke will disguise your smell."

"I...I can't. You have your world, and I have my mine. and mine is crumbling...WAH!"

"I shall avenge you, my little Horny Toad!" With that he rode off, heading for the far away offices of the CC tower where all the mods and admins lived and worked.

Amber sighed with the romance of it all, and waddled off to the Homeless Cafe. She finally knew where they hid the cash drawer.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 06:00:18 PM »
Well congrats, LFR. You provided some really good amusement the last half of the year. Still though... like in life, you came up short again. I could say try harder next year. I could also say FOAD.

I think I'll choose FOAD. I sincerely hope your fat, worthless ass ends up in a ditch after Chief Running Drugs slits your throat for losing a shipment somewhere in the desert.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 06:12:04 PM »
Congrats Amber!  You are now the First Runner Up to the dumbest creature on DU.  You should feel proud to know there is at least one person on this Earth that is dumber than you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:45:29 PM by Purple Sage »
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 06:31:56 PM »
I had her at #2, and it was well deserved.

The whole saga has been funny on the "can you imagine someone who's really that dumb" department, but I agree with others that since her arrival in Tucson she has tapered off in interest. Maybe things will pick up after the first of the year.

But for shear worthlessness and stupidity wrapped up into one pudgy package, Amber's adventures have taken her from the pit of despair to the cesspool of meretricious trash.

Congrats!!  And may 2014 be worse than 2013. Please document it all for us.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »
On this, Lady FreeDUmbs special day, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere congratulations to Doug Bulna on his winning the 2013 DUmmy of the year election.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 07:10:22 PM »
On this, Lady FreeDUmbs special day, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere congratulations to Doug Bulna on his winning the 2013 DUmmy of the year election.

Well he did have the biggest, longest lived thread I have ever seen at CC.  My two cents: That was what put him over the top. And he had the added bonus of it happening in early September and still going on. Awards tend to skew towards those who shine late in the season... be it Football, Basketball, or Dummie of the Year.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2013, 07:13:14 PM »
 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

That means that I had the Last Two correct!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 07:56:03 PM »
She deserves to be first loser.  :bird:
It fits her.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2013, 08:32:11 PM »
I had her at #2, and it was well deserved.

The whole saga has been funny on the "can you imagine someone who's really that dumb" department, but I agree with others that since her arrival in Tucson she has tapered off in interest. Maybe things will pick up after the first of the year.

But for sheer worthlessness and stupidity wrapped up into one pudgy package, Amber's adventures have taken her from the pit of despair to the cesspool of meretricious trash.

Congrats!!  And may 2014 be worse than 2013. Please document it all for us.

Yeah, the fat broad's nuts, no longer entertaining.

<<<said by someone who had to read every single one of her posts on Skins's island going back to autumn 2011.  It was monumental.....and monumentally more shit than what makes up the William Rivers Pitt.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 08:40:47 PM »
Yeah, the fat broad's nuts, no longer entertaining.

<<<said by someone who had to read every single one of her posts on Skins's island going back to autumn 2011.  It was monumental.....and monumentally more shit than what makes up the William Rivers Pitt.
After reading her posts, one gets the impression she's barely literate.  I wonder if she didn't "graduate" from one of those high schools that have programs for the mentally challenged and handicapped.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2013, 08:46:09 PM »
After reading her posts, one gets the impression she's barely literate.  I wonder if she didn't "graduate" from one of those high schools that have programs for the mentally challenged and handicapped.

Does one suppose "continuing education" courses are offered inmates of insane asylums, to help in their "rehabilitation"?

If so, I suggest Amber start perusing course catalogues now, so as to be better prepared when she goes in.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2013, 08:50:13 PM »
Does one suppose "continuing education" courses are offered inmates of insane asylums, to help in their "rehabilitation"?
I'm not familiar with those particular institutions, but they do offer them in the local correctional system.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 09:46:50 PM »
I'm not familiar with those particular institutions, but they do offer them in the local correctional system.

Yeah. They'll end up with a Pam Dawson for a teacher.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Gern

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2013, 05:41:48 AM »
Lol, this means DB has likely clinched the number one spot.  I predicted as much at about page 35 of the now infamous Remote thread; although I was not the only one, and it did not take a great prognosticator to see this one coming.  :lmao:

Offline Karin

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2013, 07:13:20 AM »
I'd like to give an honorable mention to her lovely sisters, and their memorable facebook posts.   :lmao:   Those were classic. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 07:40:52 AM »
I'd like to give an honorable mention to her lovely sisters, and their memorable facebook posts.   :lmao:   Those were classic. 

If anybody has facebook--I don't, myself--he or she's free to send this award along to Amber's sisters.

I'm sure they'll be heartened to know that Amber finally did well at something.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 08:10:35 AM »
Congrats to Lady WolfBait!!!!!  :lmao:
Vader Rules!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 11:54:58 AM »
I'd like to give an honorable mention to her lovely sisters, and their memorable facebook posts.   Those were classic.

Crystal Naydeen is not amused.

Offline Gern

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 12:02:30 PM »
Crystal Naydeen is not amused.

Thanks.  Now after seeing that, I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.