Author Topic: 2013: #04 Top DUmmie (Locut0s)  (Read 9938 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: 2013: #04 Top DUmmie
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2013, 01:43:01 PM »
I can tell you right now, it will be Lady Freedom Returns checking in at #3, and then a close contest between Doug and Nadin for the top prize. I'm thinking it will be DB. Nadin is a constant, kind of like a whirring wind turbine on the hills outside San Diego. But what Doug did this year was historic. It will live on in the lore of DUmmiedom forever.

Fingers crossed, I have Dougie at #3, Amber at #2 and nads finishing at #1.  I'm hoping Amber pulls a surprise upset on Doug. 

Either way,  had all three of them on my ballot, so it's just a matter of guessing the order now. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 03:04:27 PM »
Is a true (non mole) DUmbass that admits to being a lunatic actually saner then the rest who don`t?

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 03:24:19 PM »
Is a true (non mole) DUmbass that admits to being a lunatic actually saner then the rest who don`t?

Well, if you admit you have a problem, and do something about it, then the answer to your question would be "Yes."

LocoNuts will inevitability do nothing about it, which is the same thing he's done with his life up until this point, so the answer to your question is "No."   

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 05:00:34 PM »
I don't agree about Doug doing something historic.

All Doug did was commit a stupid act and brag about it in a single thread at the DUmp.

Then he ran off and hid, and has scarcely been seen since.

All the historic events surrounding Doug's DUmbass move - his wallduding and threads with tens of thousands of views and thousands of comments - were the work of decent and civilized people.

Doug himself did very little, although he earned a place in the Top Ten by simply kicking off the whole brouhaha.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2013, 05:11:18 PM »
I've only been here a little over a year, so I don't have that much experience with them.   A lot of the DUmmies talked about I never knew, and many are referred to by nick names which makes it confusing. Last year I didn't vote, because I really didn't know any of them.

Some DUmmies intrigue me, some I find uninteresting and don't pay much attention to, some I don't like at all and some I sort of feel sorry for.  But whatever my reasons were for voting for them, I'm not doing too badly.   :)

I have been around a while now and still don't know some of the nicknames.

I think Skinner will be most deserving of some super special recognition if the new rule shapes up to be the absolute mayhem I predict it to be. A civil war is brewing on the island and we will have front row seats while very brave moles do their work amongst the chaos.

Delicious.   :popcorn:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2013, 06:14:40 PM »
I have this one in my dead pool for 2014.

We need a real dead pool. Skimmer needs a dead DUmmy tribute forum.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 06:43:08 PM »
I'd hate to see the pilgrim primitive disappear, myself.

Like the locust primitive, even though he's nuts, he can somehow hold his own against bullying primitives ostensibly saner than he is.

But some nuts are softer, and shouldn't be on Skins's island.  They're too vulnerable.

And so franksolich has a confession to make here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes the primitives accuse decent and civilized people of "chasing" some of their fellow primitives away.

The addlepated grasswire primitive is the chief among them, with all her silly accusations about franksolich doing in the late red round one, and shoving the hippywife primitive Mrs. Alfred Packer away.

Which is nonsense.  I won't comment on the disappearance of the late red round one, but I will point out that it was hippyhubby Wild Bill who forced Mrs. Alfred Packer to leave Skins's island, because he was jealous of all the attention she was giving the cooking and baking primitives; attention he thought she should be paying him.

franksolich at no time hindered, obstacled, or prevented Mrs. Alfred Packer from hanging around with the primitives; in fact, such would've been stupid, given the rich quality of light entertainment and amusement the hippywife primitive provided the DUmpster.

There is however one exception, where franksolich actively and vigorously tried chasing a primitive away.

- - - - - - - - - -

I could never do anything about the subway cat, who didn't belong there either, as she was too firmly entrenched until her loving caring sisters had her put away last September, but when Dennis the Menace showed up a few years ago, since he was still new, I could.

The first time I read him, I thought, "Uh oh.  This guy doesn't belong here.  He's nuts, and he's going to embarrass himself, make himself look like a fool, and certain malicious primitives are going to take advantage of his vulnerabilities....."

It was so long ago probably nobody remembers any more, but at first, I came down really hard on him, so as to discourage him from hanging around the primitives.  I was mean, I was rough, I was tough, with him.

It did no good however, and so over time I lessened the pressure, ultimately giving up.

My motives were wholly decent and noble; he didn't belong there, and he was going to hurt himself hanging around.  He had to be driven somewhere to get competent psychiatric help.

I dunno what finally chased him away, but as I constantly reminded him, he could be one thing or another thing; he could be either sane, or a primitive.  He couldn't be both at the same time, just one thing or the other thing.

<<<a sterling example of purity of purpose, of Nobility, of watching out for one's fellow man, especially those weak and vulnerable.

Motives as pure as the driven snow, franksolich. A finer example of a knight in shining armor, perched atop a distant hill. Your intentions sublime, your delivery just and strong.

Unlike me, who is much baser from a lifetime of dealing with leftist minions on construction sites.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:58:38 AM by franksolich »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 06:09:46 AM »
Motives as pure as the driven snow, franksolich. A finer example of a knight in shining armor, perched atop a distant hill. Your intentions sublime, your delivery just and strong.

You know, this was another example of the CalPig primitive betraying herself to be a rectal aperture.

Many might recall that Dennis the Menace whined to her, in personal messages, about "being made fun of," after which she took up the matter with Skins in the ATA forum.

Lest one's forgotten, the CalPig primitive was once a registered nurse, for decades.

Being a registered nurse, she was at least somewhat familiar with mental illnesses and the best ways of dealing with them.  The old lady knew that hanging around on Skins's island was bad for Dennis the Menace, and even exacerbated his problems.

She knew this.

She was professionally obligated to explain this to him; that he shouldn't be hanging with the primitives, and should seek competent professional help instead.

But no; she totally ignored the ethics and morals of her lifelong profession, and instead maligned decent and civilized people who had Dennis the Menace's best interests at heart.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
I had Locut0s at number 4.  :lmao: :rotf: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:56:31 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 04:59:20 AM »
Congrats Loco. You can't compete because you're Canadian, or claim to be.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.