Author Topic: 2013: #05 Top DUmmie (BainsBane)  (Read 5312 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2013: #05 Top DUmmie (BainsBane)
« on: December 27, 2013, 06:26:23 PM »
Congratulations to BainsBane, the :jugs: :yahoo: primitive, for attaining #05 Top DUmmie of 2013!

This is her first appearance, ever, in the top DUmmies, and it’s quite a rare accomplishment, rising so highly out of nowhere.  Her notoriety was perhaps enhanced by her personal appearances here in the DUmpster last April, after this was posted, in which members were asked to guess the primitive gut (or other body part):

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,85948.0.html

We had lots and lots of fun with her, but she sealed her fate when she fell into the usual primitive trap of accusing decent and civilized people of being less intelligent than primitives.  One wishes the primitives would get rid of that attitude, “we’re smarter than you are--you’re dumb dumb dumb,” because it’s simply not true.

To be honest, primitives wanting to hang out here would last a lot longer if they’d just come here to have a little fun without any pretensions of intellectual superiority, just as successful moles do on Skins‘s island.

- - - - - - - - - -

:jugs: :yahoo: is about fifty years old--although to her credit, she takes care of herself and looks somewhat younger, unlike most primitive femmes who apparently cultivate the slatternly old slut look.  She’s a graduate of the University of Texas in Latin American studies, and currently works as a fund-raiser and grant-requester for the University of Minnesota.

Her casus bellii include abolishing firearms, kowtowing to a certain racial minority, and forcing men to stop looking at women in any carnal sense.

Forget the first two, which are pretty ubiquitous stances on Skins’s island, but the third is of great interest.

- - - - - - - - - -

:jugs: :yahoo: has a rather, uh, large, uh, pair on the upper part of her torso, and for whatever reasons, she takes great pains to emphasize them, to make them inescapable by human eyes.

In fact, she seems rather proud of them.

It’s very true that many men--how many, one has no idea--are turned on by big yazoos, but :jugs:  :yahoo: appears to think that all men get all excited and agog at such a spectacle, “rape” suddenly coming to mind.

Uh, not all men, sweetheart.

In fact, for some men, big mamas appear a grotesque bodily defect, not something that turns one on.

- - - - - - - - - -

I can’t find it now, but somewhere in the archives of the DUmpster is a story I wrote earlier in this year, about how, when a late friend and I were between 14-19 years of age, we used to spend every other Friday night into Saturday morning cruising the Sandhills of Nebraska.

For five years, we did that.

Cruising the Sandhills was no easy matter; from the town where we lived, which had a 24-hour gasoline station and diner, it was 75 miles east to the next place with such a facility…..and 225 miles west to something similar.  And we invariably went west.

The first time we did this--two 14-year-old kids, remember--we stopped in at the all-night truck stop w-a-a-a-a-a-y out west in Nebraska; the first time we’d been in there.  It was “different;” nowadays, it’d be considered pretty tame, crowded with all these tattooed truckers and their halter-topped molls.

Barely had we walked inside the door and approached the counter, a loud, brassy woman spied us, and shrieked, “Oh, look, young ‘uns.  Two root beers for the boys, please.”

And then as she swung around to see us better, her grotesquely-large flapping jigglers slapped us in the face.

Believe me, it was hardly a titillating experience.  In fact, it was rather gross.

- - - - - - - - - -

Again, congratulations :jugs: :yahoo:; that was impressive, rising so high so fast.

Come back again soon, but best without this crippling “you guys are stupid” condescension.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:03:10 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: 2013: #05 Top DUmmie
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 06:32:58 PM »
note: franksolich gets a primitive for Christmas was written for the BainsBane primitive, :jugs:  :yahoo:, with the hopes that she might be pleased with this surprise; after all, not just any primitive gets a story from franksolich.  There‘s also a lesson for :jugs:  :yahoo: in it; women too carnally ogle men, making men uncomfortable about unspoken thoughts and wistful plans.

franksolich gets a primitive for Christmas.  Having fulfilled all my religious obligations by midnight Christmas Eve, and having informed the neighbor that I wouldn’t coming over for Christmas dinner the next day as I had a cold, and as the femme was in Omaha spending the holiday with her sister and her family, and as it was bitterly cold, as it had been the past three weeks out here on the eastern fringe of the Sandhills of Nebraska, I figured I’d spend the day in utter solitude, way out here in the middle of nowhere.

It’s not an unhappy prospect, being alone; we deaf tend to be most lonely when in the company of other people, than when alone.

The cats got their Christmas meal--white chicken meat--about 1:00 a.m., after which I hit the sack.

I arose early Christmas morning, but only for a while.  As I was still dragging from a cold, I went back to bed.

I got up again about 11:00 a.m., and went in to take a bath.

When I got done, I reached for a towel, but oops, no towel.  The wife of the former caretaker does my laundry for me, and had brought all the clean stuff back to me the day before Christmas Eve; it all was still in the living room, all neatly folded and in stacks.

Oh well, I figured; nobody’s around.

- - - - - - - - -

But when I was standing in the kitchen near the entry to the dining room, I sensed a moving figure over by the front door.

Problem.  I’m near-sighted, and without visual aids, I can’t “hear” either.  There was one pair of eyeglasses, on the bedside table…..in the bedroom.  There was a second pair of eyeglasses, on the coffee-table…..in the living room.  The contact-lenses were on top of the buffet…..in the dining room.

I was most concerned because whoever it was, was standing near the dining room table, on which considerable wealth was stacked.  I’d done very well with Christmas presents, including for some reason six music-boxes, four of them antiquities.  There was a seventh one there, too, that I’d gotten on Christmas last year, and recently had tried, unsuccessfully, returning to its original owner.

They’re meant to be stored away someplace safe, but I hadn’t had time to decide where.

Anyone who touches these things is a dead man.

- - - - - - - - - -

Still dripping wet, I walked into the dining room and slipped on the contact lenses, one of which took a considerable time getting in.

By the time I was done, it was no longer possible to distract by riveting eye-contact; she was already looking at something else.

It was in fact a she, and I heaved a sigh of relief.  With those eyeglasses, with that sour grimace, with that pissy attitude, with that harsh, strident manner, she couldn’t be anything but a primitive.  She rather resembled the seabeyond primitive, one of the premier dysmenstrual femmes on Skins’s island.

And being a primitive, she had no sensibilities or sensitivities one could possibly offend.

“I’m sorry,” I said; “I don’t have a bathrobe.  Bathrobes are s-o-o-o-o-o gay.”

I relaxed, taking my time lighting a cigarette; casual, breezy nonchalance and brazen confidence is usually the best course of action when one’s caught with his pants down…..or off.

However, this backfired, as the primitive femme was audacious, or curious, or something.  She kept staring without comment, and after some very long seconds, perhaps as much as a minute, I began feeling discombobulated; I’m after all not a sex object, and much less so for a primitive.

There’s nothing special about franksolich; I’m just utterly “average” in all departments.

I finally stood behind a chair, my hands on its back, its back shielding my lower parts, but alas noticed I‘m tall enough that it didn‘t cover all.

- - - - - - - - - - -

She was a primitive, all right; she and two others inside the automobile outside were lost.

Like all other idiots from blue states, she’d figured she had Nebraska all figured out.

She’d gotten half of the directions right, though; she was supposed to be at a place two miles south of the highway.  But she was supposed to have turned off the highway six miles east of town, not west.

the end
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 06:38:11 PM »
Jugs only has one good asset...well two, and that's only if if you're a breast man. Other than that, she's worthless.

That being said, she's has risen to the level of her uselessness.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »

Okay, tomorrow #04 Top DUmmie and the CCA.

Sunday, #03 Top DUmmie.

Monday, #02 Top DUmmie.

New Year's Eve, Top DUmmie of 2013.

So.....who's left?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 06:41:49 PM »
Now that we know there are four spots left, the only question to me is how they will rank. Now I know, they're ALL rank, but what I mean is, how they will finish, in what order. So I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Lady Freedom Returns and locut0s will battle it out for 3rd and 4th, which leaves the Big Two, DainBramaged and nadinbrzezinski, fighting it out for Top DUmmie of the Year. I'm on pins and needles.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 06:45:30 PM »
Wasn't even in my top ten.
I don't care for primitives that actively work for the award.
It's so, so childish.
I thought her only worthy of the "rob", or the "gNad".
Same has applied to gNads.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Dori

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 07:21:17 PM »
Wasn't even in my top ten.

Wished I had written down my picks.  I think I picked her for the top ten, but can't remember in what order.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 07:29:36 PM »
Wished I had written down my picks.  I think I picked her for the top ten, but can't remember in what order.

It was so long ago I'd forgotten myself.

Top DUmmies
1-nadinbrzezinski
2-DainBramaged
3-Taverner  :-)
4-BainsBane  :-)
5-NYC_SKP  :-)
cbayer
grasswire  :-)
mopinko
trumad
William769

the Willie
Redstone

the Steve
DainBramaged  :-)

the Rob
Atman

the Nadin
nadinbrzezinski  :-)

group
the moles, real and imagined
apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 07:51:55 PM »
Here were my picks, followed by where they did or will finish:

Top DUmmies:
1 - DainBramaged (1 or 2)
2 - WilliamPitt (20 T)
3 - nadinbrzezinski (1 or 2)
4 - Locut0s (3 or 4)
5 - Pretzel_Warrior (10)
Fire Walk With Me (--)
cali (6)
kentuck (14)
TheMastersNemesis (7)
Scuba (--)

The Willie: benburch (?)

The Steve: DainBramaged (1)

The Rob: SidDithers (?)

The Nadin: nadinbrzezinski (1)

The Group: The anti-gun nuts (2)

I'd say I'm doing pretty well in my picks.

My big misses were not voting for BainsBane and Lady Freedom Returns.  And they are, indeed, big misses.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 08:17:38 PM »

undergroundpanther won the Willie.

Lady Freedom Returns won the Rob.

All the winners are at the link on my signature line; this year's, and all other years'.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 08:38:05 PM »
As you can see, I haven't done well this year.  :-)
For DOTY
Cali
Sabrina1
grahem4anything
grasswire
denninimi
rsmithnumbers
trumad
taverner
mrscorpio
fizzgig

The Pitt
Bobbolink

The Steve
Dain of course

The Rob
:jugs  :yahoo:

The Nad
:jugs  :yahoo:

Group
The bullies

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 08:48:22 PM »
undergroundpanther won the Willie.
Lady Freedom Returns won the Rob.

Oh, I know that, frank. I just put the question marks after benburch and SidDithers because I don't know what place they finished in in those categories.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
A good pick. She's arrogant without a reason, woefully unaware that her political beliefs are a series of clichés, and overly concerned about issues of which she doesn't, and can never, have any control.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 08:52:55 PM »
A good pick. She's arrogant without a reason, woefully unaware that her political beliefs are a series of clichés, and overly concerned about issues of which she doesn't, and can never, have any control.

That's the word I should've used in the award, her "arrogance."

Anyone approaching me with a know-it-all attitude gets shut out; I don't pay attention, I don't care.

Since when did humility get downgraded from a virtue to a vice?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 09:18:57 PM »
The attitude was precisely why I picked her for the gNad and the Rob.
Knows it all, yet knows nothing.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 09:56:54 PM »
I've done pretty well so far.  My green mentals are already on the board, and my yellow panics are my what I believe will be the top four.  I put in red where I think they're going to finish.

If I get those top four, I'll finish with 80% accuracy on the Top 20, and 67% overall- bank on it.

1-Lady Freedom Returns  #2 :panic:
2-Locut0s  #4 :panic:
3-rsmith6621 #9 :mental:
4-denninmi #11 :mental:
5-cbayer
nadinbrzezinski  #1 :panic:
NYC_SKP  #18 :mental:
DainBramaged  #3 :panic:
fizzgig
BainsBane #5 :mental:

the Willie
Redstone

the Steve
DainBramaged  :mental:

the Rob
BainsBane

the Nadin
nadinbrzezinski  :mental:

group
wish-a-dupe beggars
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:07:49 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 11:25:52 AM »
You know, I just noticed that :jugs:  :yahoo:'s signature-line on Skins's island has a factoid that "30% of all first-time sexual encounters of women are forced"--or something to that effect.

Knowing the world is a big place with billions of people and all sorts of conflicting cultures, that statistic strikes me as perhaps credible, and in fact I'm surprised it's that low, thirty percent.

And I'll bet it's even more than double that, in certain places of the world.

But we're not going to hear :jugs: :yahoo: talk about that, given that I'm speaking of.....Africa.

The Second Congo War, beginning in 1998, devastated the country and is sometimes referred to as the "African world war" because it involved nine African nations and twenty armed groups. Despite the signing of peace accords in 2003, fighting continued in the east of the country in 2007. There, the prevalence of rape and other sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world. The war is the world's deadliest conflict since the Chinese Civil War, killing 5.4 million people since 1998. More than 90% were not killed in combat, dying instead from malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition, aggravated by displaced populations living in unsanitary and over-crowded conditions that lacked access to shelter, water, food and medicine. Forty seven percent of those deaths were children under five.

It seems to me if I were a woman, I'd be safer in the worst part of America, than in the best part of that place.

But we're not going to hear :jugs: :yahoo: talk about that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 12:15:59 PM »
I didn't vote for her for any place.  To me, she had zero entertainment value.  All her gun-grabbing was extremely tiresome.  I do remember when she visited here for a short time, she said something non-sensical like "What, don't your conservative women have mammary glands?" 
It made zero sense, and who refers to boobs like that?