Author Topic: campaign thread for the Top DUmmies of 2013  (Read 36637 times)

Offline ChuckJ

Re: campaign thread for the Top DUmmies of 2013
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2013, 09:46:17 PM »
It's too bad you weren't around March-May 2012, when, because the big guy was mucking up his own campaign so much, friends of his got involved, and the grasswire primitive had an apoplexic fit.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,70733.0.html

That was the "big" event last year, 2012, comparable to walrus-face's muck-up this year.

Your post put me to thinking. It seems that almost every year there is one "big" even that outshines all other DUmp endeavors. I wonder if it is planned on their part OR do our moles over there formulate the plan than lure the actual DUmmie into the 'big' event?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #226 on: December 15, 2013, 02:36:10 AM »
Your post put me to thinking. It seems that almost every year there is one "big" even that outshines all other DUmp endeavors. I wonder if it is planned on their part OR do our moles over there formulate the plan than lure the actual DUmmie into the 'big' event?

I don't believe that Doug Bulna thought what he did was out of the ordinary, as far as DUmmies go. They do this kinda shit all of the time. Hiding books in a bookstore is probably their most advertised antic.

For some inexplicable reason, this one was a perfect storm.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2013, 08:28:26 AM »

It's an incomplete list, but you've got the Scamdal in 2005, Fitzmas in 2006, Pamela's meltdown in 2009, the big guy's campaign in 2012, and the brain-damaged primitive's stupid stunt in 2013, that have to rate as the "big" discombobulation on Skins's island those years.

I'm sure there's been others, but when one's head is so jampacked full of primitivia lore and legend, it's hard to remember them all.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2013, 08:29:46 AM »
For some inexplicable reason, this one was a perfect storm.

Oh my yes.

The stars and planets aligned up exactly right for this one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #229 on: December 15, 2013, 08:36:45 AM »
Just out of curiosity, has grasswipe ever updated us on how her investigation is going?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #230 on: December 15, 2013, 09:02:00 AM »
Just out of curiosity, has grasswipe ever updated us on how her investigation is going?

No, and I wish she would.

<<<would like to know who did in the late red round one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #231 on: December 15, 2013, 09:30:46 AM »
No, and I wish she would.

<<<would like to know who did in the late red round one.

And didn't Brickboy, aka Pittstain, say he wouldn't rest until the people responsible were brought to justice?  He's actively pursuing this kindo f like OJ is.
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2013, 11:04:01 AM »
It's an incomplete list, but you've got the Scamdal in 2005, Fitzmas in 2006, Pamela's meltdown in 2009, the big guy's campaign in 2012, and the brain-damaged primitive's stupid stunt in 2013, that have to rate as the "big" discombobulation on Skins's island those years.

I'm sure there's been others, but when one's head is so jampacked full of primitivia lore and legend, it's hard to remember them all.

2011 was a banner year.

In the spring we had nadin guiding the DUmmies through the Japanese earthquake and nuclear plant crisis as waves of lethal radiation struck San Diego, and then the nutcase's own subsequent meltdown and one-week self exile.

The spring of 2011 also saw the announcement of grasswipe's new pie shoppe in suburban Portland, in a trashy, abandoned old bodega that later became her new home.

In the summer of 2011 we had DUmmy cali's spectacular wallduding up there at the Perennial Pleasures earwig emporium.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #233 on: December 15, 2013, 11:07:47 AM »
2011 was a banner year.

In the spring we had nadin guiding the DUmmies through the Japanese earthquake and nuclear plant crisis as waves of lethal radiation struck San Diego, and then the nutcase's own subsequent meltdown and one-week self exile.

The spring of 2011 also saw the announcement of grasswipe's new pie shoppe in suburban Portland, in a trashy, abandoned old bodega that later became her new home.

In the summer of 2011 we had DUmmy cali's spectacular wallduding up there at the Perennial Pleasures earwig emporium.

Ah.  Thank you! for reminding me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2013, 01:20:22 PM »
How did grasswipe's pie shoppe for the rich ever meet its fate, anyways?  Did she get evicted for squatting, or what?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2013, 02:05:25 PM »
How did grasswipe's pie shoppe for the rich ever meet its fate, anyways?  Did she get evicted for squatting, or what?

It didn't have a fate.

It never existed.

Poor, addled grasswipe has fantasies.

When she found she could sneak into that old abandoned storefront, she imagined it becoming her pie shoppe for the rich.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2013, 02:07:44 PM »
Her out-go exceeded her in-come because she gave away free pie to teachers and such.
Working people had to pay, and they were too smart to do that.
The out-go did decrease however. Even the teachers didn't want to eat it.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”