Author Topic: DollarBill versus TominTib  (Read 9844 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: DollarBill versus TominTib
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 02:40:37 AM »
Sonoma News, Nov. 15, 2012

Last weekend’s events honoring veterans of all wars had a particularly potent impact on the many Vietnam vets and others who attended. . . .

When Tom Wright, a local Vietnam survivor, said that when he heard the Huey helicopter fly over his and Chris Mueller’s house last week, it made a sound he hadn’t heard in more than 40 years. Wright suddenly got spooked and had flashbacks invading his mind and emotions.

Wright said, “My nervous system reacted before I realized what I was hearing. I moved real close to a wall, and then went out to see it.”

While the three of us hung out around and touched the Huey, Wright explained that the “FNGs” sat in the unpadded seats nearest the outer edge. When I asked what FNGs were, I got the real answer “F***g New Guys.” The newbies on the outside, of course, took the first ammunition shot at the helicopter.

Wright was stationed in Dong Ha in Quang Tri province where few cargo planes or helicopters flew nearby to drop provisions. They lived on MREs, fish some guys learned to grab out of the rivers and monkeys they shot. He added that a prized part of the “barbecued” monkey was when “someone got to scoop the brains out of its head. We were hungry, we would eat anything, and we did.” And here we are in beautiful Sonoma.

Great find!  :cheersmate:

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 09:20:24 AM »
I mentioned that TomInSomeRichLady'sHouseInSonoma's "GF," Christine L. "Chris" Mueller, does marketing for Marketing Made Simple and 2 Alibis and is President of Women for WineSense. I could add that she's also Managing Director for Golden Gate Business Group Inc.

Tom must really like all that obscene corporate profit. And Chris gets him in to all the high-end parties with the rich folk there in the Napa-Sonoma wine country. I bet they see Tom as some quaint hippie relic who can regale them with entertaining tall tales.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 09:23:59 AM »
I mentioned that TomInSomeRichLady'sHouseInSonoma's "GF," Christine L. "Chris" Mueller, does marketing for Marketing Made Simple and 2 Alibis and is President of Women for WineSense. I could add that she's also Managing Director for Golden Gate Business Group Inc.

Tom must really like all that obscene corporate profit. And Chris gets him in to all the high-end parties with the rich folk there in the Napa-Sonoma wine country. I bet they see Tom as some quaint hippie relic who can regale them with entertaining tall tales.

And we all know just where he hones those tall tale skills at don't we?  :-)

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 09:31:15 AM »
The Artist Formerly Known As TomInTib (TAFKATIT):

Tom Wright, aka TomInSonoma, aka DollarBillHines
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 09:50:17 AM »
A grocery-store mini-bouncy from TAFKATIT, Tom Wright, aka TomInSonoma, posted last night:

Quote from: DollarBillHines
DollarBillHines (1,236 posts)
Fri Jan 4, 2013, 08:33 PM

1. Thanks, that was beautiful

After a few financially-disastrous years, I am beginning to see a lighter path.

I live in a small town that might as well have a line drawn down the middle of it. Three times, over the holidays, I hung around the checkstands of a mercado on the "wrong side of town" and picked up the tab on a few cart-fulls of groceries. It was the children's faces that pulled the trigger.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101652166#post1

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 10:17:38 AM »
In somebody else's thread titled "Raise Social Security Wage Base to $400,000," DollarBillHines (TAFKATIT) writes:

Quote from: DollarBillHines
Wed Jan 2, 2013, 02:10 PM

7. I know a lot of folks at that income level.

I don't think any of them pays any SS. None of us receives actual paychecks. I have never paid a cent to SS. I am 60 years old and I have never worked for a paycheck. I will take my chances on my own.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022117872#post7

This is a weird post. For one thing, Tom Wright says that he is 60 years old. And yet, back in 2006, TomInTib wrote:

Quote from: TomInTib
Mon May-29-06 01:40 PM

12. USN '69-72. Pilot,PBR, Qua Viet River, Quang Tri, Dong Ha.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1308028

And TIT/DBH hung around with all those musicians in the 1960s and went on motorcycle treks back then, etc.

Now I myself will turn 60 in March. And I know I'm not old enough to have been in Vietnam in 1969 or to have done those other things back then. And we know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that TIT and DBH are the same person. So I've got to think he is OLDER than 60, by at least several years. He is TomInHis60s.

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 10:27:43 AM »
Seems like his whole life is an old Argosy Magazine article.

:rofl: :cheersmate:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 11:58:02 AM »
In somebody else's thread titled "Raise Social Security Wage Base to $400,000," DollarBillHines (TAFKATIT) writes:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022117872#post7

This is a weird post. For one thing, Tom Wright says that he is 60 years old. And yet, back in 2006, TomInTib wrote:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1308028

And TIT/DBH hung around with all those musicians in the 1960s and went on motorcycle treks back then, etc.

Now I myself will turn 60 in March. And I know I'm not old enough to have been in Vietnam in 1969 or to have done those other things back then. And we know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that TIT and DBH are the same person. So I've got to think he is OLDER than 60, by at least several years. He is TomInHis60s.

So, then . . . instead of using this (TAFKATIT) abbreviation, . . . (I think it means The Asshole Formerly Known As TiT, right?)

. . . one could shorten it to TIH60s.  Less wear and tear on the keyboard, and fingers (if they're arthritic). O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 12:22:28 PM »
this (TAFKATIT) abbreviation, . . . (I think it means The Asshole Formerly Known As TiT, right?)

Oh, when I use TAFKATIT, I mean The Artist Formerly Known As TomInTib. He is an artist, you know. That's how Tom Wright describes himself on the record of his political contributions.  "Self" it says for his employment, and "Artist" for his occupation. On October 4, 2009, Tom claimed a $300 donation to Woolsey for Congress, an in-kind contribution for "Artwork donated to event."

http://images.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/fecimg/?10990239670

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »
Oh, when I use TAFKATIT, I mean The Artist Formerly Known As TomInTib. He is an artist, you know. That's how Tom Wright describes himself on the record of his political contributions.  "Self" it says for his employment, and "Artist" for his occupation. On October 4, 2009, Tom claimed a $300 donation to Woolsey for Congress, an in-kind contribution for "Artwork donated to event."

http://images.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/fecimg/?10990239670

:o :banghead: :thatsright: O-)

'Artist.'  Still, my definition could surely apply.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ[/youtube]

This is for TiT.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 01:46:56 PM »
Here's another for you TiT.  Lord I truly dislike him.  I was never more glad to see someone leave DU.

That is the cover picture for the Stolen Valor facebook group TiT.  Why don't you go over and post some of your pics and let them see just how great a soldier you were.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 09:33:51 PM »
TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-11-07 01:13 AM
Original message
Hey! Freeper Pencil-Dicks!

Edited on Thu Oct-11-07 01:18 AM by TomInTib
I have seen you stalking me behind the Mommy-safety of your chickenshit monitors.

Yeah, I am a multiple-convicted Felon.

And I have illegal weapons.

And I possess killer reefer (parole violation, pussies).

And I watch you talk about me.

And I piss on your mother's graves.

Cock off, bitches.

For I have no fear of Chickenshit Loonies.

Your Friend,
Tom

on edit:
I am going to post this every day until one of you pencil-dicks has the balls to respond.

Tom
http://www.conservativeca...dex.php/topic,7191.0.html

:badass:

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2013, 01:36:42 AM »

Yet his girlfriend looks so normal. Maybe she really is his sister, niece or cousin and just lets him ride along.  :loser:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2013, 08:07:34 AM »
Yet his girlfriend looks so normal. Maybe she really is his sister/niece/cousin and just lets him ride along.  :loser:

Fixt!  :-)

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2013, 11:31:29 PM »

Offline R_Tatum

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2013, 05:31:23 PM »
Sonoma News, Nov. 15, 2012

...They lived on MREs...

Ummmm....no. Tom/Bill/Hollis, you didn't have Meals Refused by Ethiopians in Vietnam. We were still issued C-rats in 1983, and MREs came some time after that.

Offline R_Tatum

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2013, 05:38:24 PM »
 So what sort of "art" does this yahoo purport to make anyways? Boutique Bongs or something?

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2013, 05:41:47 PM »

TiTDBH (allegedly) sober looks like Nick Nolte's infamous mug shot.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver