Author Topic: samplegirl "Help me DU this poll"  (Read 466 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

samplegirl "Help me DU this poll"
« on: August 13, 2009, 11:18:24 PM »
Now let me see were not these same tards just recently making accusations that "Freepers" were filling town halls and skewing the results on the zero's death squads?  :thatsright:

Link

samplegirl  (1000+ posts)        Thu Aug-13-09 11:37 PM
Original message
All D.U.ers PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 
 Edited on Thu Aug-13-09 11:55 PM by samplegirl
Help me D.U. the poll in my local small town newspaper. There aren't many votes on it yet...a few votes will move it a lot.

The poll asks do you favor the democrats health care bill in congress?

Yes 28%

No 72%
Let's to the Editor are unmoderated!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!! I LIVE IN A TOWN FULL OF FREEPERS!!!!

http://www.tribtoday.com/

Oh and I just had to send the paper a link and copy of the post.  :-)

Heres what I sent.

I know that polls can't be exact, but your results are going to be very skewed with this websites hatred of anything that doesn't go with what they want.
I will post a link to the thread and a copy of the original post.

Thank you for your time.
Jim
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: samplegirl "Help me DU this poll"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 04:11:30 AM »
I can't seem to find that poll on that site.  There is one about whether the local Representative should hold a "town hall" on Obamacare, though.  It's 85% "yes," and 15% "no."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 07:27:59 AM »
I couldn't find the poll either, but I did find this in the DUmmy thread:

southernyankeebelle  (433 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-13-09 09:10 PM
Response to Original message
79. Done - I even responded to comments. I am Vetwife

Careful there Vetwife, if they tombstoned you in the past, they will tombstone you on sight. They are not tolerant of the undead on Skin's Island.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 07:35:53 AM »
I can't seem to find that poll on that site.  There is one about whether the local Representative should hold a "town hall" on Obamacare, though.  It's 85% "yes," and 15% "no."
Find the poll on the page and click "view all results".  That will take you to a page with all their polls.   Apparently they removed the poll that go the DUmmie so upset.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline claret1995

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »

AHEM

Samplegirl  ............Lives in North Eastern OHIO. This is a true bastion of UNION LIBERALISM. If ya can't ,straight up win this poll,then healthcare is in real real trouble