Author Topic: primitives disdain what they once worshipped  (Read 546 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitives disdain what they once worshipped
« on: August 12, 2009, 09:35:54 PM »
The title of this thread is like saying "primitives say something stupid," but I wanted to document this as continuing evidence of their hypocracy.

From this thread...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6290333#6290422

Quote from:
mzteris

4. speaking of whacked out websites

I went looking for what a "Vibrant Response Exercise" was and found this site. Ugh. The "ads" are truly disgusting, too. Jackals.

http://www.infowars.com /

Man oh Man there are some really f'd up people in this country.

Quote from:
Windy
Response to Reply #4

6. Yep; there are. Infowars is Alex Jones' website... a real nut and a birther to boot.

I hope people are constantly keeping an eye on these sites. This is where the wackjobs seem to congregate. I was booted off of that timebomb site as far as posting goes as I made some comments about their threats which I shouldn't have done. Now I dont have access to all of their hidden areas which is where it gets even nuttier.

Alex Jones is the same quack these primitive were worshipping when he went after Bush; the same Alex Jones the primitives posted over and over about when he confronted Michelle Malkin at the DNC in Denver.  That site's been used to quote evidence of the evil BFEE by the primitives more than any site on the net the last 8 years.

But now he dares to question Dear Leader and he's a "real nut."

Difference between us and them; we knew infowars and Alex Jones was and still is a kook.  They only say it now since he's questioning their god.  Alex Jones goes back to questioning Republicans/conservatives and the primitives would consider him to be unquestionably accurate once again.

Calling primitives "cult followers" is not being descriptive enough of just how indoctrinated they have become to all things Dear Leader says and does.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

Re: primitives disdain what they once worshipped
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »
Isn't Alex Jones one of the head troofers?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:13:54 PM »
Isn't Alex Jones one of the head troofers?

That would be correct.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »
My, my. Ran out of meds already DUmmies?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 11:09:33 PM »
Oh, the awesome Alex Jones lives in Austin where I live.  You're jealous, I know.  He's got this theory that those of us who have purchased the Texas tags to put in our cars for toll road access are actually embedded with some sort of chip that tracks our whereabouts.  Yeah - when you use the toll road. 

He's a loon.   

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 12:29:04 AM »
Oh yeah. When he was "exposing" the "concentration camps" in Denver last year that were supposed to house rounded up demonstrators at the DNC, they had their noses so far up his ass they could taste his mouthwash. Now he's persona non grata again.

As always, fickle little children.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself