Author Topic: When Biden gets 270+ today...  (Read 495 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
When Biden gets 270+ today...
« on: November 03, 2020, 05:04:34 PM »
Star Member C Moon (8,735 posts)

When Biden gets 270+ today, I'm going over to my MAGA neighbors' houses (there are 2 of them)...
and hug their American flags.

It's going to be so wonderful to have an honest, U.S. constitution loving President in the White House again—and, the first female VP!!!

:rotf:

Star Member drray23 (4,737 posts)

1. make sure they dont start shooting. nt.

:whatever:

Star Member NightWatcher (38,059 posts)

5. You should've bought a huge flag to put in your yard. I go get mine tomorrow

Star Member liberal N proud (58,411 posts)

6. Get a video

We all want to see that

Response to C Moon (Original post)Tue Nov 3, 2020, 06:01 PM
Star Member hlthe2b (81,643 posts)

8. I'm going to the big assed house 2 neighborhoods over with the ostentatious Trump display

One of only two in that neighborhood and the other one has their sign all but concealed by bushes.

And while I will be thinking of all the rotten things I'd LIKE to do to those signs, I will simply walk back and forth multiple times with middle fingers extended. Childish, I know, but oh so cathartic.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: When Biden gets 270+ today...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 05:19:08 PM »
:rotf:

:whatever:

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Already started bookmarking DUmp threads and will continue occasionally as long as that cesspool is accessible.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: When Biden gets 270+ today...
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 06:01:10 PM »
Just pathetic. A FB Friend who lives about 5 minutes' walk from me is a passionate Trump-Hater. Not compatible with DU for other reasons, but his/her Trump-Hatred is close to DU-grade. There is no way in Hades that if Trump wins I'd walk/drive over to his/her house and in some way mock him/her. Similarly, I do not in the least expect him/her to walk/drive over to mock me if Biden wins. I think he's/she's better than that (and thus better than the average DUmmie).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.