Author Topic: Bind Kavanaugh: Emergency Ritual for the #MagicResistance  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Bind Kavanaugh: Emergency Ritual for the #MagicResistance
« on: October 05, 2018, 08:15:48 PM »
Uh, oh. Kavanaugh's in trouble now. They've called out the witches!!!

WhiskeyWulf (49 posts)

https://extranewsfeed.com/bind-kavanaugh-emergency-working-for-the-magicresistance-cbd51ee3b3a4

"The following ritual is a variant of my #MeToo spell, which may be found in my newly published book, Magic for the Resistance: Rituals and Spells for Change (Llewellyn Worldwide).

"Unlike the Trump binding spell, there is no need to coordinate the timing of this working. Do it whenever it is convenient, but please do it before the upcoming confirmation vote in the Senate. Many of us will be casting the spell at midnight (Eastern Time) on the evening before the vote if you wish to join forces with us."
https://www.democraticunderground.com/12192160

Mineral Man constantly posts anti-Christian crap, but I don't think I've ever seen him question any of this b******.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Re: Bind Kavanaugh: Emergency Ritual for the #MagicResistance
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 08:49:30 PM »
Bad news for the members of DU and the rest of the Demon Rat Tick Party. Blackie the Ghost Chicken has told me that he has already placed a super-duper binding boomerang spell of protection on Kavanaugh so that any negative spells cast toward the judge reflects back on the caster.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 09:12:20 PM »
Bad news for the members of DU and the rest of the Demon Rat Tick Party. Blackie the Ghost Chicken has told me that he has already placed a super-duper binding boomerang spell of protection on Kavanaugh so that any negative spells cast toward the judge reflects back on the caster.

Ah yes, the potent "I am rubber you are glue" spell which worked well for me even back in childhood.

I guess #MagicResistance is pretty much #MagicThinking.

:)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 10:19:27 PM »
Response to WhiskeyWulf (Original post)Fri Oct 5, 2018, 08:58 PM
Star Member MontanaMama (5,710 posts)
1. I'm in.

I cast a binding spell on the orange one as part of my ritual practice. It cannot be overemphasized the power of wishing for natural consequences for Kavanaugh in regards to his drinking and possible substance abuse...those habits usually come home to roost in some negative fashion. Let the universe help that along or at least to stand in the way.
Response to WhiskeyWulf (Original post)Fri Oct 5, 2018, 10:36 PM
Tribalceltic (572 posts)
4. I am IN!

I will be adding a mental image of a mirror sending back all Evil, Cruel Unjust energies.

From the party of science.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 12:54:56 AM »
More tools in one place than a Craftsman catalog.

:mental:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 08:04:56 AM »
Amazing. They mock any belief in God, but they have no problem with "magic spells."
Romans 1:22

22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 12:31:03 PM »
Amazing. They mock any belief in God, but they have no problem with "magic spells."

THIS
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 02:14:03 PM »
I hope that these spells on SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh work just as good as the ones on POTUS Trump. 

Still not tired of winning!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 03:08:29 PM »
WhiskeyWulf (49 posts)

https://extranewsfeed.com/bind-kavanaugh-emergency-working-for-the-magicresistance-cbd51ee3b3a4

"The following ritual is a variant of my #MeToo spell, which may be found in my newly published book, Magic for the Resistance: Rituals and Spells for Change (Llewellyn Worldwide).

"Unlike the Trump binding spell, there is no need to coordinate the timing of this working. Do it whenever it is convenient, but please do it before the upcoming confirmation vote in the Senate. Many of us will be casting the spell at midnight (Eastern Time) on the evening before the vote if you wish to join forces with us."

That did not work.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 03:17:06 PM »
It worked! It worked! Kavanaugh is bound ... for the US Supreme Court!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 03:49:07 PM »
Response to WhiskeyWulf (Reply #11)Sat Oct 6, 2018, 05:09 AM
Star Member BigmanPigman (20,291 posts)

12. I just did the spell...It was fun adding the voodoo doll twist to the ritual.

I made Kavanaugh's photo of his face into a devil's for an added bonus. I left the wrapped, black candle out in my small back yard where my little dog will be sure to add her own "deposits" on top of it...good dog (a girl dog). Tomorrow it is the ****ing moron's turn! Too bad you don't know of any current hit men in the family. Maybe you could have gotten a good deal on taking a contract out on the moron. No one I know can figure out why no one hasn't already done this since he has zillions of enemies and the list grows longer by the minute.   

*I actually feel better now. I think I will visualize sticking that pin in his genitals as I drift off to sleep. 

And they want us to vote such creatures into power.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »
Response to WhiskeyWulf (Reply #11)Sat Oct 6, 2018, 05:09 AM
Star Member BigmanPigman (20,291 posts)

12. I just did the spell...It was fun adding the voodoo doll twist to the ritual.

I made Kavanaugh's photo of his face into a devil's for an added bonus. I left the wrapped, black candle out in my small back yard where my little dog will be sure to add her own "deposits" on top of it...good dog (a girl dog). Tomorrow it is the ****ing moron's turn! Too bad you don't know of any current hit men in the family. Maybe you could have gotten a good deal on taking a contract out on the moron. No one I know can figure out why no one hasn't already done this since he has zillions of enemies and the list grows longer by the minute.   

*I actually feel better now. I think I will visualize sticking that pin in his genitals as I drift off to sleep.

Oh man! You used a wrapped, black candle? For your sake I hope you made sure that it was EXACTLY 3 inches long!!! If not...well...too bad for you. If that candle was any length other than 3 inches you are so screwed even without Blackie the Ghost Chicken's spell of protection on Justice Kavanaugh.

Oh well...I guess you brought it on yourself.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 05:55:01 PM »
I got hit with one of those binding spells a few weeks ago. it took exlax and a quart of prune juice to unbind from it . :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 07:30:18 PM »

Blackies spells always trump the weak dummie spells

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2018, 08:42:52 PM »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2018, 10:02:29 AM »
So.
Now we learn their magic is weak and ineffective. Kinda like it was just made up sh!t all along.
I'm guessing DUmmies are too insane to recognize their failure and move on to something that might actually work.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2018, 01:03:12 PM »
They're not true witches. Everyone knows that, to be a true witch, one must weigh the same as a duck. No way any DUmbass is even close to that weight.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2018, 01:41:34 PM »
IIRC, Lindsay Graham suggested tossing Kavanaugh into a pond to see if he would float. Maybe he was more correct in that moment of sarcasm than he knew?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 07:47:45 PM »
They're not true witches. Everyone knows that, to be a true witch, one must weigh the same as a duck. No way any DUmbass is even close to that weight.
https://goo.gl/images/JYiuf8
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 08:45:09 PM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline hillneck

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 08:26:04 PM »
WTF!  No really WTF?  Just as you think the DUmmies have reached their limit on public display of crazy, they print something like this.  :mental:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2018, 09:27:05 PM »
More tools in one place than a Craftsman catalog.

:mental:

OK that one made me spew a mouthful of beer all over my monitor, DAT!    :lmao: :lmao:

H5 big guy!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 06:01:57 AM »
1. Obviously, the devil- worshipers failed, yet again. After all their failed attempts to curse President Trump, you'd think they'd learn.
2. It's unsurprising they would. Kavanaugh and his family are Christians, and have many Christians nationwide praying for them. Thus, they are protected by the one true God, who is infinitely more powerful than any unclean spirits the devil- worshipers may have sent at him.
3. Of course, the DUmmies believe that all Christians are brainless, superstitious morons whose beliefs are out of touch with reality, yet they simultaneously believe ridiculous garbage like that spell is perfectly reasonable.
4. Gotta love the original author of that article of course using it to help plug his stupid new book, which is undoubtedly filled with even more BS spells.
5. Also gotta love the full article insisting that Kavanaugh will overturn Roe v. Wade. He's had so many ridiculous BS accusations thrown at him, I suppose one more wouldn't hurt.
6. Pigman is seriously disturbed. His openly calling for the assassination of a now- sworn- in US Supreme Court Justice could earn him a visit from the FBI.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2018, 06:47:06 AM »
They should have used my totally foolproof spell I posted earlier. It would surely have worked.

First, you will need these things:

46 scented candles (any scent will do, but they must be scented)
15 onions
1 glass bottle that has never had any kind of liquid inside of it
7 cans of Ajax (no more, no less)
5 cups of coffee for each member

You must wear these things:

lederhosen
bra (worn on top of your head)
disco shoes with goldfish in the soles
a doctor's head mirror (worn around your waist)

First, you will need to wait until the second new moon of the month. Then, find a nice, open area. The middle of a stadium during a homecoming game is perfect. Just don't mind the players or people watching in confusion. They won't understand. Then, using the Ajax, draw a series of concentric circles on the ground. Place the 46 candles in random locations in the circles. Light 19 of them, and leave the others dark. Drink the coffee and dice the onions, making sure to breathe in the fumes deeply for maximum tears. The tears represent all of the crying that you did since Trump was elected. Then, you must make the image of a penguin out of the grass and dirt. Light it on fire, and sacrifice it to the cow god Moolor while reciting this phase 8 times: "deddoteew gnikafos erew". Then say that same phase backwards 8 times and then stand motionless for 5 hours. This part is crucial. You must not move from that spot or do anything during that time. Otherwise, you will have to start all over. If nothing unusual happens, then the spell was a success and you can go home.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2018, 12:09:31 PM »
Since Kavanaugh got seated I assume the DUmmie rolled a 1 on the D20...and then got killed by a storm giant.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2018, 03:19:57 PM »
Since Kavanaugh got seated I assume the DUmmie rolled a 1 on the D20...and then got killed by a storm giant.

Those idiots couldn't fight off a pack of Kobolds.

Am I saying too much? 
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."