Author Topic: Ralph Nader upsets the Obamaite primitives  (Read 1531 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Ralph Nader upsets the Obamaite primitives
« on: July 28, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3690768

Oh my.

The Obamaite primitives get upset about the least little things.

tannybogus  Donating Member  (103 posts) Mon Jul-28-08 04:10 PM
Original message

Nader: Obama supporters are in 'political slavery'   

During a Sunday press conference and campaign rally attended by RAW STORY, Independent Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader claimed that liberals and Democrats who will vote for Sen. Barack Obama as the "least worst candidate" are actually trapped in "political slavery."

At the campaign stop in Austin, Texas, Nader spoke to an audience of approximately 200 about his campaign's primary issues in the 2008 presidential election. During the press conference -- held in a sweltering classroom at the back of a small, suburban Methodist church -- Nader also directly addressed an elderly white woman as a "political bigot."

"What is your answer to people, including myself, who believe that the votes you get will take away from the Democratic party and ensure McCain wins?" asked the woman during Nader's Q&A with the press. "People who say that a vote for you is a vote for McCain."

Nader grew tense, and his response to the woman was abrupt. "Madam, do you think I'm a second-class citizen?" he asked.

"I'd like for you to answer my question," said the woman.

"No, because that question implies that somehow I am less equal in running for election than two crooked politicians in Washington," he said. "You are a political bigot, wittingly or unwittingly."

http://rawstory.com//news/2008/Nader_Democrats_are_poli...

Can we put Nader & Lieberman in a paper bag and throw them in the Atlantic?

Yeah, the usual primitive Final Solution.

Anyway.

BOSSHOG  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 04:12 PM
Response to Original message

1. Which begs the question

Who is more senile, nader or mccain? Can't old guys get laid??

One suspects the ubersweinenscheiss primitive knows the answer to that, based on personal experience.

The uproarously funniest primitive comment of the day:

Bleachers7  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 04:32 PM
Response to Reply #3

11. You should shorten your name to Rethug if you really believe Obama is crooked.

Vinca  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 05:52 PM

39. What an offensive remark. Can a lynching comment be far behind?

It's a most peculiar bonfire.

There's many--not a few, but many--primitives at it defending Ralph Nader.

I thought that was a no-no once the Democrat nominee for president was presumed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

Re: Ralph Nader upsets the Obamaite primitives
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 05:36:25 PM »
Bleachers7  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 04:32 PM
Response to Reply #3

11. You should shorten your name to Rethug if you really believe Obama is crooked.

These people crack me up.  :lmao:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
I read the other day on BumpsOnaPickle.org (or some such leftist slog) that Nadar is a good thing.  He will take votes away from John McCain.  You see, McCain's base is looking for an alternative while Obama's congregation isn't.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »
I read the other day on BumpsOnaPickle.org (or some such leftist slog) that Nadar is a good thing.  He will take votes away from John McCain.  You see, McCain's base is looking for an alternative while Obama's congregation isn't.

Yeah, I'm looking for an alternative.  Unfortunately, there is not a viable one running, so I'll vote for McLame.

I would prefer someone with a far better 2nd Amendment record, but if McCain is all we can get, I'm going to vote for him.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 10:24:56 PM »
BOSSHOG  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 04:12 PM

1. Which begs the question

Who is more senile, nader or mccain? Can't old guys get laid??

One suspects the ubersweinenscheiss primitive knows the answer to that, based on personal experience.The uproarously funniest primitive comment of the day:
Of course bossdipshit could get layed, but he left his KY at home and he hates being the girl when he doesnt have any around.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson