Author Topic: Obamaite primitives still pounding on poor Ralph Nader  (Read 912 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Obamaite primitives still pounding on poor Ralph Nader
« on: July 29, 2008, 05:14:09 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6553932

Oh my.

Now, yesterday (Monday), I posted a bonfire from Skins's island about how the Obamaite primitives were upset that Ralph Nader called the Obamaites "slaves."

This is sort of similar, but no, this isn't that same bonfire.

pnwmom  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 02:07 AM
Original message

Nader calls Obama: "crooked politician"

Nader is despicable. Whatever good he has done in the past, he's lost any respect I ever had for him. It's clear that all his altruistic efforts were just to serve his giant ego -- and now that he's not getting enough attention anymore, we're seeing his true colors.

http://rawstory.com//news/2008/Nader_Democrats_are_poli...

SNIP

"What is your answer to people, including myself, who believe that the votes you get will take away from the Democratic party and ensure McCain wins?" asked the woman during Nader's Q&A with the press. "People who say that a vote for you is a vote for McCain."

Nader grew tense, and his response to the woman was abrupt. "Madam, do you think I'm a second-class citizen?" he asked.

"I'd like for you to answer my question," said the woman.

"No, because that question implies that somehow I am less equal in running for election than two crooked politicians in Washington," he said. "You are a political bigot, wittingly or unwittingly."

It was during his speech, and after the press conference, that Nader said progressives who will vote for Obama as the "least worst candidate" are actually trapped in "political slavery."

SNIP

book_worm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 02:10 AM
Response to Original message

1. Nadir is an egomaniac and his reputation has gone down the drain.

cliffordu  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 02:11 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. He acts like a glue sniffer.

Drunken Irishman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 02:15 AM

3. Nader can suck my...

Toe.

Just-plain-Kathy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 02:23 AM

4. Once I found out Nader took funds from the RNC during the '04 elections...

...he's nothing to me.

jobycom  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 02:40 AM

5. Not a second-class citizen, just a third-rate politician and a first-rate megalomaniac.

flamingdem  (50 posts) Tue Jul-29-08 03:01 AM

6. I better not see any Nader buttons this time at the co-op. grrrrrrrr. No, being for Nader is not the same as being a leftie tree hugger! Let's just hope he steals votes from McCrap.

bluestateguy  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 03:07 AM

7. He won't get 0.3% of the vote

And the Democratic Congress has rightfully blackballed him from ever testifying about anything.

SeattleGirl  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 03:13 AM

8. Hey, Ralph!

Bite me!!!

JI7  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 03:14 AM

9. Nader will vote for McCain

Franks Wild Years  (179 posts) Tue Jul-29-08 05:59 AM
Response to Reply #9

13. Of course he will.

His actions in '04 with the finance pretty much proved his position as a right-winger as far as I'm concerned and to me, it's staggering that some people are unable to see through his fraudulent persona. Anyone idiotic enough to vote for Nader deserve Bush as President for the rest of their time on this mortal coil.

pnwmom  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 04:34 AM
Response to Reply #10

12. I guess we can thank him for doing his part to split the Rethug vote.

Thanks for the reminder.

opihimoimoi  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 03:39 AM

11. He is not a Good Human...Banish him to....to....what? No one wants him? we stuck with the dude? RATz

I know....dump him in the New George Bush Sanitation Facility in San Francisco

Nader has blood on his hands....he got Bush into the Oval....and Bush killed over 7000 americans so far....

Oh my.

Damn it.

I had everything all tied up in a neat little package of speculation, but now I have to throw the whole thing out, and re-think new thoughts.

Until only yesterday, I had speculated that there would be a minor fissure between the Obamaites and the supporters of the worthier Democrat candidate for president, and that the supporters of the worthier Democrat candidate would sooner or later fall in line, voting for Barry "Goldwater" Obama.

Well, while it's not turning out "major" (yet), it's certainly a crack more than just "minor."

Now, any split between the Obamaites and the Naderites would have nearly no importance, the Naderites being so minuscule in numbers, but it means something more than just "minor."

The intensity of the Hate the Obamaites have towards the Naderities is significant.  It's really intense, more intense than in past years.  The Obamaites haven't learned yet that Hate destroys the Hater.

apres moi, le deluge