Author Topic: Great White Whale rambles about emtpy chair  (Read 3079 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Great White Whale rambles about emtpy chair
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 05:37:07 PM »
You can be sure that nutcase nadin recognizes her enormous, colossal fatness no more than she recognizes her consistent, comical wrongness.

Ah Gobucks is at it again, he equates looks with worth of a person.

Yes I have seen her picture, the stain on her shirt may have come from a spilled drink, at least I did not see piss running down her leg.

I think Gobucks is jealous of her, she has led quite a life, and I wonder if his wife ever went into a war zone to shoot it out with whom ever to protect him.

It is obvious that her husband is a good looker, smart and cares about her, fat or thin, he is loyal-----Perhaps her family has money and getting old.

Even as nutty as I am I find her a bit off the charts of deep water, but, darn it all, who cares if she weighs 110 or 180, interesting person, and you have to figure she has spent years living with a bubble head, not easy to understand what husbands go through locked in a windowless cylinder for months at a time with 120 other men.

Take 120 prisoners and lock them up up in those conditions and it would be called cruel and unusual.  

She has paid her dues, so she is a bit off, I understand, what do you think made me a nut case,   SO-----"What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning???"

Have a heart Gobucks, attack her ideas but to attack her weight is counter productive.  

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
Vesta, I just BSed you for that screed.

BFDU, I should BS you for evoking the vision of anyone ever performing oral sex on her.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 06:33:31 PM »
Ah Gobucks is at it again, he equates looks with worth of a person.

Yes I have seen her picture, the stain on her shirt may have come from a spilled drink, at least I did not see piss running down her leg.

I think Gobucks is jealous of her, she has led quite a life, and I wonder if his wife ever went into a war zone to shoot it out with whom ever to protect him.

It is obvious that her husband is a good looker, smart and cares about her, fat or thin, he is loyal-----Perhaps her family has money and getting old.

Even as nutty as I am I find her a bit off the charts of deep water, but, darn it all, who cares if she weighs 110 or 180, interesting person, and you have to figure she has spent years living with a bubble head, not easy to understand what husbands go through locked in a windowless cylinder for months at a time with 120 other men.

Take 120 prisoners and lock them up up in those conditions and it would be called cruel and unusual.  

She has paid her dues, so she is a bit off, I understand, what do you think made me a nut case,   SO-----"What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning???"

Have a heart Gobucks, attack her ideas but to attack her weight is counter productive.  

BS and **** that noise. Go read a thread on DU about Gov Christie before we get lectured.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 06:44:56 PM »

BS and **** that noise. Go read a thread on DU about Gov Christie before we get lectured.

vesta111 has little or no grasp of "nuance."

She thinks we're making fun of the Great White Whale's big blubbery physical size, but actually we're making fun of the Great White Whale's big bloated grotesque flabby ego.

We're not making fun of her fat, but her fatuity.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2012, 06:53:55 PM »

An enviable turn of phrase - ^5.

Nadin is so blissfully unaware of her general intellectual mien that her physical mien could not possibly be of concern to her.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 06:55:12 PM »
performing oral sex on her.

I struggle to refer to it as a performance, per se.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 07:17:41 PM »

I might also add that while the Guy Fawkes mask that many DUmmies (including Nadin) use as an avatar has become tired and hackneyed, in Nadin's case it's a welcome if not necessary enhancement.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 10:07:25 PM »
vesta111 has little or no grasp of "nuance."

She thinks we're making fun of the Great White Whale's big blubbery physical size, but actually we're making fun of the Great White Whale's big bloated grotesque flabby ego.

Fatuity. I love that. Love at first sight as I don't remember ever having seen it before. And used in a context that turns a well coined phrase. Bravo !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.