Author Topic: An interview with antifa...long read but a real eye opener. Sobering.  (Read 13083 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

http://mainestategop.blogspot.com/2016/09/coffee-with-communists.html

this is antifa. read the chilling interview. You will understand the violence and see why it will only go further.

Offline ADsOutburst

They claim to be anti-fascist, but are infatuated with Stalin?

Why even read any further? There are no words, there is no possible justification.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

They are demented, sub- human animals.
From what they say in the interviews, they perfectly embody and confirm every stereotype about Anarchists:
1) They are insane and sociopathic.
2) At least one of them is an addict ("Koba" is a drunk).
3) At least one comes from a rich family whose members have no clue what a monster he is.
4) They openly endorse and commit violence, including murder.
5) They are unbelievably long- winded and self- righteous.
6) They are hypocritical as hell, claiming to be against racism then saying that all the blacks who lived in their old hometowns are "Uncle Toms."
7) They are hardcore fans of genocidal dictators, as long as they're genocidal dictators whose views mesh with their own.
8) They seek to destroy America and all that is great about it (One of them wants to burn the Constitution and use it to light a cigar).
9) They have hilarious delusions of starting a glorious revolution to take over America, imagining that everyone will either automatically side with them or be easily defeated by them. One particularly funny part was when they claimed that the US military would almost unanimously side with them.
10) For people who claim to be against greed, they are greedy little bastards. They demanded that he pay each of them three hundred dollars cash (All of which they undoubtedly pissed away on dope) AND buy them each a meal AND snacks just for the privilege of talking to them.

Fortunately, there is good news: In a follow- up article, the blogger includes an email by a cop in Davenport who knows who those two repulsive Anarchist ringworms are. According to his email, they are both currently rotting in the Scott County jail for assault, and will likely not only remain there for quite a while, but will likely also be looking at long- term prison sentences. See, according to this email, the punk known as "Koba" is a major suspect in at least four murders in two different states, and the sick pervert  known as "Jack Rabbit" has warrants for his arrest in eight different states for multiple counts of statutory rape of both boys and girls aged twelve through sixteen.
So, with any luck, they'll both be extradited to those areas and ultimately wind up serving nice long prison sentences. Here's hoping that when they get there, they drop the soap A LOT, and that "Jack Rabbit"'s fellow inmates learn in advance of him coming that he's a serial child- molester so that they can get ready to have some "Play- time" with him.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 09:04:29 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Adam Wood

Fortunately, there is good news: In a follow- up article, the blogger includes an email by a cop in Davenport who knows who those two repulsive Anarchist ringworms are. According to his email, they are both currently rotting in the Scott County jail for assault, and will likely not only remain there for quite a while, but will likely also be looking at long- term prison sentences. See, according to this email, the punk known as "Koba" is a major suspect in at least four murders in two different states, and the sick pervert  known as "Jack Rabbit" has warrants for his arrest in eight different states for multiple counts of statutory rape of both boys and girls aged twelve through sixteen.
So, with any luck, they'll both be extradited to those areas and ultimately wind up serving nice long prison sentences. Here's hoping that when they get there, they drop the soap A LOT, and that "Jack Rabbit"'s fellow inmates learn in advance of him coming that he's a serial child- molester so that they can get ready to have some "Play- time" with him.
This is like that SJW "hero" who allegedly fended off some sort of attacker at a gas station, only to be found out to be a serial murderer or rapist or something, just after the Leftists all sung his praises.

Gotta go back and find that article now....

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Interesting to see someone with the name Jack Rabbit. Koba is a hardcore Stalin lover. He is the most dangerous kind.

Not surprised about what kind people are Antifa. Just a bunch of commie terrorists. They are violent and have violent tendencies.

Commies live in a dog eat dog world.

JR: Yeah. When you become a communist, you have to leave your life behind. There's no room for shirking. There's no tolerance for traitors, sympathizers or sympathy for capitalists. This is what gets us into trouble with western capitalists because during civil wars there were purges and stuff and people dying but you look at these people and the critical time they lived in there was no room for people who showed the slightest sign of disloyalty. My family members are part of the upper class, they run the economy, they are what's wrong. If they come to my side, okay all great but when the revolution starts in this country you're either with us or against us. Those who are not part of the revolution are part of the problem and need to be taken out.

Koba: Its coming, it wont be long. Once the welfare checks stop coming in, once the economy collapses it'll be time to rise up. You'll have the option of working with the enemy or being on our side. It could happen very soon.

Their view on Islam.
JR: A Muslim is just a rabbi or a preacher with a diaper on his head

Koba: Heh! Yeah! Bunch of terrorist mass murderers and wife beaters.

BB: You don't like Muslims.

Koba: No!

JR: No! We don't hate Muslims we just hate islamic terrorism! No!

Koba: ...NO! We don't hate them anymore than we hate people who are Christian Jewish Buddhist Hindu Zorastrian or whatever. Our problem is the beliefs and the people who take them seriously like flying planes into buildings.

BB: So why are people who criticize Muslims and Islamic beliefs racist?

Koba: Why? Because they are!

JR: -They are racist. They attack Muslims because they're not white, they're not Christian its not- It has...

Koba: It doesn't have anything to do with terrorism. Look! Christians in this country have commited worse things than 9/11! Worse! They murdered and genocided 99 million native Americans! The ones that lived had their culture taken from them and were forced  to live in nasty reservations with little or nothing to eat! Abortion clinics being bombed, the KKK they were Christians and they committed horrible terrorist acts worse than any Muslim could dream of. The only reason they did, I mean hate them is because they have brown skin, they aren't Christian and they aren't American. That's all. 9/11 is just an excuse to hate them.

It is rarely the poor that are not involved.

It also talks about why those anti-Communist regimes in Latin America and Asia.

There is no reasoning with them period.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:15:16 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
The level of stupidity has reached potato.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ADsOutburst

The level of stupidity has reached potato.
We are beyond the potato, past the roots, and well into the dirt.

Beyond the potato... sounds like a good book title.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
We are beyond the potato, past the roots, and well into the dirt.

Beyond the potato... sounds like a good book title.

For a book about Antifa! :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Well, something good came of those two turds today, for me at least:
At the church where I volunteer, we're currently doing a superhero- themed Vacation Bible School. I appear in skits for it as the sort of main character, "Captain Shield" (Wearing a grey shirt, jeans, thick Doc Martens, a yellow cape, and goggles, wielding a Captain America shield I got from a Spirit Halloween store a couple years ago, and using a voice that I based a little off of Bruce Campbell). Some of the kids asked me why I was using a Captain America shield even though I'm not him, so while staying in character, I told them "See, I have a shield of my own, but last weekend, I had to stop a villain named 'Koba' and his gang from burning down the city. I won, but my shield got pretty banged up, so it's in the shop being repaired. Fortunately, Captain America's an old friend of mine, so he said that I could borrow HIS shield this week to help you in VBS!"

With the real "Koba" (Who is hopefully either still rotting in the Scott County jail or standing trial for the out- of- state murders he's suspected of committing) being such a hardcore Christophobe in the interview, I wonder how he'd react to know that I used him as the partial basis for a villain in a church VBS event?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 02:03:23 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: An interview with antifa...long read but a real eye opener. Sobering.
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 02:27:11 PM »
http://mainestategop.blogspot.com/2016/09/coffee-with-communists.html

this is antifa. read the chilling interview. You will understand the violence and see why it will only go further.

The blog is no longer there.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du