Author Topic: Coakley adviser memo: D.C. Dems 'failed' Coakley  (Read 1629 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Coakley adviser memo: D.C. Dems 'failed' Coakley
« on: January 19, 2010, 02:28:16 PM »
The Coakley campaign is bridling at finger-pointing from the White House and Washington Democrats, and outside adviser to the campaign has provided to POLITICO a memo aimed at rebutting the charge that Coakley failed, and making the case that national Democrats failed her.

The adviser, who made the case to my colleague Jonathan Martin on the condition of anonymity in response, he said, to "the current leaking coming out of the White House and the DNC that is chalking all of this up to a “bad candidate”.

The adviser, who cited internal polling numbers to make the case, emails that, "There’s more to the story than that. If Martha is guilty of taking the race for granted, so is the White House, and the DNC."...
link

Blue on blue action.  :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: Coakley adviser memo: D.C. Dems 'failed' Coakley
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »

Blue on blue action.  :-)

That's not a video I intend to rent anytime soon  :lmao:

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 03:24:33 PM »
That's not a video I intend to rent anytime soon  :lmao:
I'm not surprised, not after you got burned buying 18 holes with Tiger Woods only to find out that it was about golf .  :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »
I'm not surprised, not after you got burned buying 18 holes with Tiger Woods only to find out that it was about golf .  :-)

Indeed.. At least I can rest in comfort knowing that I'll soon be able to keep a copy of 'Tiger's Wood' next to my treasured copies of ' Nailin' Palin', and 'Saving Ryan's Privates'.