Author Topic: I swear it's all racism.....  (Read 867 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I swear it's all racism.....
« on: August 16, 2009, 11:43:35 AM »
mrsadm  (178 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-16-09 08:14 AM
Original message

These white men at the health care rallies calling Obama a liar ..... I think it's all veiled racism. They've lost their power, over women, gays, blacks.... and they cannot take it anymore. That's the real problem. Not health care for all, but health care for blacks, poor people, people that "don't deserve it".

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6317844

So were all black people who called Bush a liar racist?

sendero  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-16-09 09:27 AM
Response to Original message
8. At the root..

.. yes it is. It takes a pretty powerful hatred to make a man operate against his own self interest.

No dummy Obama is working against my self interest and yours too, you just cant see it because you are dumb enough to think he will give you free health care.

niceypoo  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-16-09 11:28 AM
13. It is a temper tantrum

Because they lost an election.

Ohh the irony this coming from a website that threw a 8 year long temper tantrum.  :lmao:

kiva  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-16-09 12:34 PM
20. No.

Accusations of racism have become a convenient and lazy way to explain opposition to our president - it's easier to assume that all who criticize him are racists than to look at the reasons why people oppose some policies and what we can do to convince them that the information they are getting is coming from special interest groups who are afraid of losing some of their money and power.

Actually the information is coming straight from the bill itself. Maybe if you all bothered to read it you would see that this is not good for any of us. But, I give you kudos for daring tell the primitives that its his policies we don't like.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
Re: I swear it's all racism.....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 11:59:38 AM »
Listen asshole, I am the sole determinant of my own "self-interest." You know jack about me, you don't own me, so screw off.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 12:02:07 PM »
Just read through that thread over there and noticed that even in their rank and file many view it as a lazy attack.
No doubt before long they will be in the minority as they come out in force to insist that there is no possible way they could be disagreed with unless it is some dark evil.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 01:17:26 PM »
niceypoo  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-16-09 11:28 AM

You couldn't be more wrong shit for brains but I'm sure that answer gets
ya street cred on the DUmp.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »
Always with the race card never with the facts is it?

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »
mrsadm  (178 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-16-09 08:14 AM
Original message

The worst part of normal Americans having had the whole "race relations" thing hijacked from them and put into the hands of Libtards...is that idiots like this can see racism in EVERYTHING...including how many rasins are in their morning cereal.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 05:59:14 PM by TxRadioguy »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 05:16:29 PM »
It's not because he is black..well half black. 

It's because he is red.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 04:11:20 AM »
The worst part of normal Americans having had the whole "race relations" thing hijacked from them and put into the hands of Libtards...is that idiots like this can see racism in EVERYTHING...including how many rasins are in their morning cereal.

And they'll keep playing that card until it has no value.  That will happen soon.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 09:42:59 AM »
I hope you're right, Saint, because I'm extremely tired of that card.  It is a very lazy argument, and one that could make a lot of enemies. 

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »
The mindset needed to blame racism on every single issue that won't go Oblahma's way................stinks of racism.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 09:59:31 AM »
It's not because he is black..well half black. 

It's because he is red.

Bingo.  We've all long said that we can't stand his or any other Dem presidential contender's policies.  Hell, most of us didn't even really like McCain's policies.  Would we have been anti-military if we disagreed with McCain? :whatever:

I'm tired of these p*ssies playing the f*ing race card just because we disagree on policy issues.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »
Bingo.  We've all long said that we can't stand his or any other Dem presidential contender's policies.  Hell, most of us didn't even really like McCain's policies.  Would we have been anti-military if we disagreed with McCain? :whatever:

I'm tired of these p*ssies playing the f*ing race card just because we disagree on policy issues.

If you think about it, it's all they got.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
niceypoo  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-16-09 11:28 AM

Where is algore these days anyway?
 :fuelfire: :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »
If you think about it, it's all they got.
The race card is a powerful weapon, and we may as well get used to it. They proved its effectiveness in the campaign. The great squishy middle of the
body politic is very sensitive to it, and we'll hear it on every single issue that comes up, until one day we're finally rid of the jug-eared Kenyan.

The best hope is that it loses strength due to overuse, and I think that's a real possibility.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »
And they'll keep playing that card until it has no value.  That will happen soon.

It's had no value for some years for this conservative. The race card has been over-dealt, over-played, and it is worn out. When everytime I disagree with the marxists it makes me a "racist" (even they know better), the accusation just gets tuned out.