Author Topic: News Hounds-Hannity Fomenting Civil War – Again  (Read 694 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
News Hounds-Hannity Fomenting Civil War – Again
« on: August 14, 2009, 10:21:57 PM »
Hannity Fomenting Civil War – Again
Reported by Ellen - August 14, 2009
News Hounds

ne day after Ann Coulter said that Rahm Emanuel’s brother is on her “death list,” Sean Hannity upped the ante by fomenting civil war – and not for the first time. The Southern Poverty Law Center has just released a report about the return of the militia movement, stating that there has been “a remarkable rash of domestic terror incidents since the presidential campaign, most of them related to anger over the election of Barack Obama. At the same time, ostensibly mainstream politicians and media pundits have helped to spread Patriot and related propaganda.” One law enforcement authority stated, "All it's lacking is a spark. I think it's only a matter of time before you see threats and violence." Instead of doing its part to quell these threats, “we like America” Fox News has been actively fanning the flames of hostility and even ratcheting them up. The latest frightening example was on Thursday night’s Hannity show (8/13/09) in which he repeatedly hinted that a new revolutionary war is needed, complete with a suggestion that Obama is not a legal citizen. Even the caption on the video suggested that Americans need to “stand up and fight for their country.” With video.

The video below, shown at the beginning of last night’s Hannity, features a fictional Paine interspersed with video of health care reform opponents. At the beginning they were carrying protest signs such as “WAKE UP TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT IS HERE!!! NOW!!!”

“Paine” began: “A special greeting to all elected officials around the country who refuse to listen to the will of the people. To all the activist judges who ignore the spirit of our laws by rewriting our history, erasing our history, our values, traditions and denying we are one nation under God.”

Full Article

===============================================

I know many lefties advocate civil war too.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: News Hounds-Hannity Fomenting Civil War – Again
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »
I miss the days when dissent was patriotic.   :whatever:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 02:39:47 AM »
This Podunk M-effer has been spreadin' this shit since before Bam Bam was even elected! Rush outed this asshat today on OpenLine Friday! Even the SS has jumped in to say they see absolutely no increase in death threats against the Pres! It's absolutely amazing the state controlled media would use this guy as some kind of credible source!

But of course if it fits the DUmmie fantasy, this guy is Nostradamus! Rush has the facts on his web site!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »
This Podunk M-effer has been spreadin' this shit since before Bam Bam was even elected! Rush outed this asshat today on OpenLine Friday! Even the SS has jumped in to say they see absolutely no increase in death threats against the Pres! It's absolutely amazing the state controlled media would use this guy as some kind of credible source!

But of course if it fits the DUmmie fantasy, this guy is Nostradamus! Rush has the facts on his web site!

They would never allow themselves to quote facts from Rush.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 08:51:35 AM »
The real Call For Violence in this nation is what the lefty/commie/democrats are doing to our Constitution.  I find the assumption that we normal folks should stand idly by while the foundation of our existence is being destroyed to be ridiculous and absurd. 

Meanwhile, we are all suppose to swallow the bullshit that the right/conservatives are the aggressors instead of the reality that the right/conservatives are defenders reacting to attacks by this nation's domestic enemies.

I have come to realize that if it takes violence to stop the destruction of the USA by Satan's minions, then so be it.  To do nothing, to stand by and allow this nation's demise, is by far the more hideous choice.     

Offline djones520

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 09:03:22 AM »
I'm curious about what this "rash" of domestic terrorism is that their talking about.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 09:04:36 AM »
I'm curious about what this "rash" of domestic terrorism is that their talking about.

Methinks that they classify any opposition to the Obamessiah as "domestic terrorism."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »
Throughout modern history it is the left that has, if not been the sole purveyor of violence, has always initiated it. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »
We've never had a civil war in this country and Hannity has never CALLED for a civil war. It would behoove these idiots to be able to define civil war before using it to make a point.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 10:52:51 AM »

Speaking out about dear leader.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 11:22:11 AM »

And I'm hurt and offended that no one thought to invite me to the party.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 11:26:48 AM »
And I'm hurt and offended that no one thought to invite me to the party.

D6, it's a "rash."  Something that the DUmb****s know a lot about--rashes.

Chase her.