Author Topic: Evergreen Emerald tired of seeing his face  (Read 1213 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Evergreen Emerald tired of seeing his face
« on: June 21, 2015, 12:14:44 PM »
Evergreen Emerald (10,790 posts)

Stop showing his smarmy face EVERYWHERE!
We do not need to see that smug,smarmy, racist face on every channel, every website, every media outlet. He is no hero. STOP showing his face.

Show pictures of the victims. Show his ugly words. But, don't encourage this behavior in others by giving him this status.

STOP. Showing. His. Face.

Sometimes, I agree with a DUmmy. I mean, just look at his face:

Smug, floppy-eared, self-promoting, racist asshole. And I completely agree, Evergreen Emerald: we should forbid his behavior in others.

I am not sure there's time or space to show all of his victims, however.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Evergreen Emerald tired of seeing his face
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 12:42:19 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 12:59:02 PM »
What BFDU & frank said!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 05:31:27 PM »
H5s for you three.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 09:27:10 PM »
 :cheersmate: to all.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 05:37:05 AM »
Evergreen Emerald (10,810 posts)
8. The racist murderous unctuously

evildoer.

:thatsright:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 07:36:14 AM »
Evergreen Emerald (10,790 posts)

Stop showing his smarmy face EVERYWHERE!
We do not need to see that smug,smarmy, racist face on every channel, every website, every media outlet. He is no hero. STOP showing his face.

Show pictures of the victims. Show his ugly words. But, don't encourage this behavior in others by giving him this status.

STOP. Showing. His. Face.
This is a pretty much a cookie cutter post and could apply to anyone who they hate at the moment. Right now it applies to Roof (who truly deserves some hate) but 13 years ago it could be in reference to GWB. 3-4 months ago it could have been used  by them for Chris Kyle. 3 years ago, George Zimmerman. Anytime over the last 25+ years, Rush Limbaugh.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 08:43:03 AM »
Hey DU-ron! Take it up with your MSM shills! Write emails. Start with the phrase, "I'm a liberal ..." and they'll pay attention.

They're your "boys" and "girls". Just as the Hollyweirders who can't figure out how to fit blacks into normal roles or into integrated social settings are your own!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.