Author Topic: Follow up to the Bravenak letter (with CC honorable mentions)  (Read 4139 times)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Follow up to the Bravenak letter (with CC honorable mentions)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 06:14:21 PM »
     All of this is nice, save for the probability that Dorkio/Bravenak did this themselves.

It sure looks like a Backwards 'B' to me ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVz6gsDEkvY

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 06:21:53 PM »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 06:37:42 PM »
http://contactsheet.org/junk/ransom.html

She should have used this site.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline hillneck

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2015, 07:00:21 PM »
nadinbrzezinski (141,153 posts)
150.So is the verbal abuse, I get it often myself. I have two people who cyber harass me all the time, and stalk me all the time.
But this, this reeks of FR (though they have not done any of this since Andy passed), as well as a few other places, like the Cave and other places like that.

Oh No!  Super Sleuth  Nads is on the scent trail.  Somebody is going down.     :rotf:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2015, 07:05:51 PM »
BraveFreek found on youtube!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpVeUVcFMAU

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2015, 07:45:03 PM »
She won`t fit into a phone booth though.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2015, 08:13:56 PM »
Some one should clue in Rolex randy that no one would care much about him - and no one would call him out - if he didn't pretend to be things he is not:

* A man of the people, when he has inherited and expanded a collection of watches worth more than many ordinary folks' car (or cars!);

* Some sort of expert-spokesman on black-white race relations when he lives in a city with so few blacks that they are far outnumbered by East Asians.

Posers get mocked, Rolex randy. Stop posing, own up to your reality, and CCers will get bored with you. Not that I think there's any danger that you will do that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2015, 09:05:19 PM »
I figured it out...

The DUmmy bravenak left enough info out on the intertubes to be tracked down. Searching her DU name 'Bravenak" via Google leads to her blog. Her blog provides her city and state, Google also links to her domain. Her domain registration provides her name. So, yeah, an internet stalker from Florida may very well have sent her these letters to harass her. Finding a street address with a valid name, city, and state is a piece of cake.

It took me all of five minutes to find out what the sender of the letters most likely did.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2015, 09:07:53 PM »
randys1 (9,662 posts)
128. My rightwing teaparty stalkers found me because I stupidly posted a pic from

photobucket.

They dont play by the same rules I play by or you do, I would NEVER expose a single thing about ANYONE ever, but I am a liberal.

Libs admit they are stupid ?
Impossible.
I don't believe it.
They are more infallible than the Pope...in their own minds.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2015, 12:40:08 AM »
cwydro (19,448 posts)
14. A few years ago, a poster (whom I won't name) was caused a great deal of trouble by members

of that other site  :whistling:. The poster was identified by those members because the poster had frequently mentioned that he/she lived in a certain town in a certain state and often talked about his/her job, which involved the public.

Subsequently, that poster made a rather derogatory OP about visitors to his/her town. The members of the conservative site apparently called the poster's employers or maybe emailed them (not sure which) and alerted them to the fact that the poster had made comments about their customers.

I don't remember what happened in the end, but when you put personal info in your posts - just be aware that some people are good at tracking down people in cyberspace.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that is where this particular trouble started. Members at that site delight in this kind of trouble-making. Long time DUers will know which site of which I speak, and I'm sure most remember the trouble they caused for that DUer.

I remember that one. I don't remember the name of the DUmbass but it involved her job at a tea house or some such and she was bitching about the tourists that came during the fall season...it was back east and the tourists would come to see the changing of the leaves IIRC.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2015, 01:57:43 AM »
Hey DUmmies...here's a great way to start protecting your real names....take down the list on the DU Facebook page that associates your DU screen name with your real name.

It's been a great source of name association for people that do that kind of thing.

You've done it to yourselves.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2015, 01:59:01 AM »
Is it just me or do others here find it ironic that the people who've done their level best to get members of this board in trouble with their employers are now upset when the tables are turned on them?

Don't be mad cause we've done it you morons...be mad that we beat you at your own game.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2015, 02:01:23 AM »
Hey DUmmies...here's a great way to start protecting your real names....take down the list on the DU Facebook page that associates your DU screen name with your real name.

It's been a great source of name association for people that do that kind of thing.

You've done it to yourselves.

That they have.

<<<99% of all that knows about individual primitives, the individual primitive spilled the beans himself.

One doesn't have to go around looking for things; that's too much work.

Much easier just to sit back, relax, and let the information fall onto one's lap all by itself.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2015, 02:10:12 AM »
I figured it out...

The DUmmy bravenak left enough info out on the intertubes to be tracked down. Searching her DU name 'Bravenak" via Google leads to her blog. Her blog provides her city and state, Google also links to her domain. Her domain registration provides her name. So, yeah, an internet stalker from Florida may very well have sent her these letters to harass her. Finding a street address with a valid name, city, and state is a piece of cake.

It took me all of five minutes to find out what the sender of the letters most likely did.

Oh now, you shouldn't have done that, sir.

We had the primitives all convinced that we're too stupid to do complicated things like this, and there you went and showed them that no, we aren't.

<<<would just as soon the primitives continue to underestimate us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2015, 02:15:26 AM »
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that is where this particular trouble started. Members at that site delight in this kind of trouble-making. Long time DUers will know which site of which I speak, and I'm sure most remember the trouble they caused for that DUer.

I still remember the trouble you morons have caused me...twice.

Wanna go down this road?

Oh and nads...if you're gonna play super sleuth...talk to Pitts lawyers...they've already got my name.

But make sure you run it through spell check...with your sh*tty spelling they'll come after the wrong guy.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2015, 02:17:07 AM »
That they have.

<<<99% of all that knows about individual primitives, the individual primitive spilled the beans himself.

One doesn't have to go around looking for things; that's too much work.

Much easier just to sit back, relax, and let the information fall onto one's lap all by itself.

Just did a quick drive by of the DU Facebook page (Closed Group)...they are completely in the tank for Bernie...a smart person would start there in their search for the culprit.

However this IS DU...