Author Topic: laserhaas: Indicting Mitt Romney is nearly impossible - now  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

laserhaas: Indicting Mitt Romney is nearly impossible - now
« on: November 15, 2018, 08:43:01 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211435910
Star Member laserhaas (7,363 posts)

Indicting Mitt Romney is nearly impossible - now
Most of you are unaware that I've been battling Romney for 18 years: which is a result of the fact that I was the only CEO of a Toys company who refused to take a bribe to become a Bain Capital roaming manager (partner in Romney's organized crimes).

Arguably, Mitt is unfit to be walking the street, let alone being a United States Senator.

To this very day, Romney's Bain Capital, in collusion with Goldman Sachs, their attorneys at MNAT, along with Paul Traub, are ibstructing Justice.

For 18 years I've alleged that Romney's Bain Capital partnered up with Goldman Sachs to rip off Mattel, Fingerhut, Dreier, Traub/ Petters and eToys victims, for $5 billion. (See POLITICUSUSA 2012 article on me - and Mitt's flip flop pic HERE )

Just like Blankfein claiming he had nothing to do with the Malaysia billions in fraud - Sachs, Mitt & gangs claim they did nothing wrong to Mattel, Fingerhut, Petters, Dreier and eToys

Both me & 33,000 Toys R Us employees - know different!

Most also are unaware that Sachs & Bain are partners in Fingerhut frauds; and bailed out tools of the Puerto Rico Bond crisis.

You can learn more about the Stage Stores and Kay Bee Toys case that I blew the whistle about; which were featured cases by Matt Taibbi's Rolling Stone September 2012 cover story "Greed and Debt: A True Story About Mitt Romney and Bain Capital"

After Romney lost the 2012 election, I sued Mitt for Racketeering ; but his lawyers continue to lie and the case was dismissed.

I turned down a million dollar bribe and woke up in Hell

Upon my refusing a million dollar bribe, as CEO of eToys, and the chance to be on the board of 2 other companies owned by Bain, my life turned to Hell in a handbasket.

As I turned it down and reported the bribery, Colm Connolly was the US Attorney that I was reporting the crimes to - AND as it turns out - Colm Connolly actually was a partner of Bain Capital / Goldman Sachs law firm of MNAT .

You can see Colm's resume at the DOJ website - HERE

This evidence of a corrupt Colm Connolly, is irrefutable

Now Connolly is a Trump confirmed federal judge, his buddy Jay Clayton is head if the SEC (whose enforcements & fines are down by 1/2) and Willard Mitt Romney is a United States Senator.

Means it is dam near impossible for me to get Justice.

Just to give you an example, I sued Trump (HERE) to block Jay Clayton as head of the SEC; and informed Trump, DOJ and FBI about Colm Connolly.

The Clerk of Washington D.C. Federal Court refused to docket the case against Trump, until 3 weeks after Jay Clayton was confirmed.

Now reports are SEC enforcements have been cut in 1/2!

Romney's Racketeering began in the 1980s

As the picture chart, from 10 years ago shows, Mitt Romney is directly connected to every criminal element in our cases.

Furthermore, Romney consistently bragged he made hundreds of millions of dollars from Bain Capital.

Hence, if Bain Capital us guilty of unjust enrichment by racketeering, so is Mitt!

Toys R Us was deliberately killed.

Our eToys was not actually bankrupt. The crooks did a bookkeeping trick. Our eToys had 10 different companies; so Mattel filed a $10 million claim against each entity. When eToys consolidated the cases together, Paul Traub claimed eToys owed Mattel $100 million.

So, Paul Traub (who was working for Romney and Glazer at Stage Stores) lied under oath to inflate the level of insolvency.

Chances are they played the same trick with Toys R Us.

Difference is, Bain Capital is one of the 3 big creditors that put Toys R Us into bankruptcy.

Then they stiffed 33,000 employees.

--------------------------------------------- I'll stop here. Laserbrain just goes on and on. you can see pretty illustrations at the link.
Bottom line. The professional gambler is still tilting at windmills, and being ignored by the legal system.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: laserhaas: Indicting Mitt Romney is nearly impossible - now
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 09:09:08 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211435910Bottom line. The professional gambler is still tilting at windmills, and being ignored by the legal system.

no shit.  As I was reading laserasses novel, the image of Don Quixote came to mind.  A one man army fighting perceived enemies.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 04:19:42 AM »
I wonder if the current crop of DUmbfuks know that the 400 lb lunatic was nothing but a person hoping to cash in on a liquidation.
I never saw him claim any of this CEO shit or being offered any bribes before this.

The entire post is a made up story entirely different from his earlier idiocy.
A gofundme scam in the making.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 05:44:38 AM »
Should have taken the "bribe" and the job.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 07:27:38 AM »
He's a lawyer huh?..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EToys.com

Around March 7, 2001, the Wall Street Journal reported that KB Toys acquired the bulk of eToys' remaining assets for $5 million.[6] Bain Capital owns KB Toys. The law firm Traub, Bonacquist & Fox represented the creditors in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. Paul Traub, a partner in the firm, had shortly before formed a company called Asset Disposition Advisors, LLC with Barry Gold. This relationship became controversial when Gold was appointed CEO of eToys. Some complained there was a conflict of interest, though a judge later found no fault.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 08:15:21 AM »
Quote from:
AJT

11. Aren't you worried that it has consumed your life?

Do you ever get to enjoy your life?

Quote from:
laserhaas

12. It is my life.

I've not seen nor held my kids, grandkids, since they abducted my daughter, on my birthday, in 2004.

Wow!! This is this whole dimwits life. That and eating fatty foods.

And what's this new twist of his daughter being abducted? I don't remember that, and I'm pretty sure that would have been something I would have remembered.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 08:48:57 AM »
Sounds like he was one of the dumbasses who didn't make a mint on that inet bubble flop...

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/09/magazine/how-to-lose-850-million-and-not-really-care.html

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 09:02:58 AM »
laserhaas

12. It is my life.

I've not seen nor held my kids, grandkids, since they abducted my daughter, on my birthday, in 2004.
Translation: Laserbrain is such a lousy bum he lost custody of his kids and his own family disowned him.
Such is normal life for a DUmmy.
and now he finds his only meaning in life trying to destroy an innocent man.

Not that I have any love for Mitt, who is actively trying to replace Flake and McCain as the asswipe of the Senate.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 09:25:48 AM »
Mattel - Long explanation, see below.

Toys R Us - Bain, along with others, bought TRU in 2005. Romney left Bain Capital in 2002, after 3 years of not being active in the firm.

Fingerhut - Bain bought Fingerhut in 2004. Romney left Bain Capital in 2002

KB Toys - Bain bought KB Toys in 2000. Romney left Bain Capital in 2002, after 3 years of not being active in the firm. KB Toys had been unprofitable for several years, and its parent, Consolidated Stores sold it to Bain.

eToys.com - Bain bought eToys.com in 2000, which bought the assets of the bankrupt eToys.com in 2001. Romney left Bain Capital in 2002, after 3 years of not being active in the firm.

laserhaas is alluding to Mattel's disastrous purchase of The Learning Company (TLC), which an activist site claims was part owned by Bain. The activist site also claims that TLC's books were cooked, but I've seen nothing to support either claim. I may be wrong, but it looks like Mattel was at the end of a chain of acquisitions: Softkey was a software company that didn't keep up with the market; Softkey bought lots of its competitors, eventually including TLC (which had also not kept up with the market); the newly merged company changed its name to The Learning Company; Mattel evidently saw TLC as an opening into the educational and kid games SW market, and didn't do its homework; lots of stupid stuff was done during the inflation of the DotBomb bubble, and this was probably the worst.

Almost all of the laserhaas claims I could track down were anachronistic wrt Romney - acquisitions made after Romney left Bain or during the 3 years Romney was not active in Bain. I'm guessing laserhaas was involved in a failing toy company Bain tried unsuccessfully to resuscitate, and laserhaas is blaming Romney/Bain for his failures that led to Bain acquiring ______. Obviously laserhaas made the transition from blaming others for his failure to obsessive hatred of Romney.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:06:50 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 09:30:18 AM »
laserhaas

12. It is my life.

And what's this new twist of his daughter being abducted? I don't remember that, and I'm pretty sure that would have been something I would have remembered.

He's probably made the transition from obsession to delusion. His kids probably got sick of their father's obsessive toxicity and bailed. Since his obsession with Romney was the cause he now blames Romney for his kids' self-defending choice.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 10:35:41 AM »

See my post above.
This entire thing is a brand new creation.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 11:13:03 AM »
Completing my thought in my post above, a significant part of Bain Capital's business is buying failing companies and trying to resuscitate them. Sometimes Bain succeeds, and sometimes Bain fails: it's a high risk area of business. laserhaas has cherry-picked Bain's failures, and plays on DUpipo's hatred of R pols, successful businesses, and ignorance of each cited company's story.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 01:15:47 PM »

Maybe this will ring a bell with you, Rmoney strapped her to the roof of the car. :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »
I wonder if the lasing loser has thought of teaming up with Wee Willie Pitt's ninja lawyers who took down coach and completely removed him from the interwebs for all of eternity?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Tess Anderson

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 07:24:12 PM »

Same here. This is the first I heard about it.   
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 08:45:45 AM »
what you need is his resume:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/laser-haas-05680624

https://youtu.be/jw0pYHSgxpQ

:rotf:

Blob needs to shave those wisps of hair on his otherwise almost bald pate. Or finish the hair implants.

:rotf: "Turn around consultant" :rotf: Is that a euphemism meaning "unemployed"?

eToys.com was a "victim" of its own over-reach (can you say, "Dot-Bomb"?) and stores like Walmart.