Author Topic: Massachusetts Judge CRIES After Being Charged With Helping An Illegal Evade ICE  (Read 9641 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6964529/Judge-CRIES-leaving-court-charged-helping-undocumented-immigrant-evade-ICE.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Massachusetts judge has left court in tears after being indicted on obstruction of justice charges for allegedly helping an illegal immigrant evade immigration officials.

Judge Shelley M Richmond Joseph and trial court officer Wesley MacGregor are accused of conspiring to prevent Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) from taking an undocumented immigrant into custody at Newton District Court on April 2, 2018.

Joseph had allegedly ordered the courtroom recording device to be turned off for 52 seconds while she and the defendant Jose Medina-Perez's lawyer had a conversation about getting him out of the courthouse instead of handing him over to an ICE officer, according to the indictment. MacGregor allegedly used his access badge to release Medina-Perez through a rear door.

Joseph was seen crying when she left federal court in Boston Thursday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lefty tears. Lefty isn't used to paying consequences for breaking the law. (Best President EVER!)

Offline Old n Grumpy

The stupid, evil scrunt should be in cuffs and an orange jumpsuit on her way to jail to await trial. All those libtards judges who overstep their bounds and break the law should be made an example of.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I have no sympathy for her and those like her. She knew she was breaking the law so in my book she willingly accepted the consequences of her actions. She freed a known criminal and now she has become (or will become on conviction) a criminal. She has thrown her career away for listening to and believing the SJWs in Boston.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

I look forward to her soon leaving the courtroom in stainless steel bracelets and an orange jumpsuit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Now they need to do the same to every politician who supports the Sanctuary City/State mentality, starting with the mayor of Oakland Ca.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I look forward to her soon leaving the courtroom in stainless steel bracelets and an orange jumpsuit.

HilLIARy’s cellmate?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Who is worse, the criminal or the judge who helped the criminal escape ICE?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Who is worse, the criminal or the judge who helped the criminal escape ICE?

The judge, they are supposed to uphold existing law, not break or bend it to their political bent. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
The stupid, evil scrunt should be in cuffs and an orange jumpsuit on her way to jail to await trial. All those libtards judges who overstep their bounds and break the law should be made an example of.
Yes,but we all know it's not going to happen. At most she will be allowed to retire with her pension after paying a small fine. No doubt she will then be hired by a big buck law firm in Mass and get paid even bigger bucks because they will consider her a hero and a warrior.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
I have no sympathy for her and those like her. She knew she was breaking the law so in my book she willingly accepted the consequences of her actions. She freed a known criminal and now she has become (or will become on conviction) a criminal. She has thrown her career away for listening to and believing the SJWs in Boston.

She, and any other public official who takes this kind of action (looking at you, mayor of Oakland, CA), should also be charged as accomplices before the fact for any crimes committed by those they release.  Couple murder or rape charges might open their eyes.

Offline a777pilot

• Probationary (Probie)
She is a judge.

She broke the law.

She cried.

Boo Hoo, give me a break.

Go to jail.