Author Topic: Leland Vittert on hostile attack from Floyd protesters: 'It was something I neve  (Read 339 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Leland Vittert on hostile attack from Floyd protesters: 'It was something I never thought I would see at the White House'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-leland-vittert-on-hostile-scene-of-the-floyd-protests

"It was the most scared I have been since being chased out of Tahrir Square by a group from the Muslim Brotherhood," veteran Fox News reporter Leland Vittert recollected Saturday afternoon.

In an interview on "Cavuto LIVE" with host Neil Cavuto, Vittert described how a crowd of angry protesters who had gathered outside the White House early Saturday morning -- incensed both by the death of George Floyd and nationwide racial injustice -- quickly turned on his crew. The harrowing scene was captured on video.

"When you go cover these protests you're expecting, perhaps, for there to be violence. Especially when [there are] going to be clashes with police, but this was different. We were really targeted," he remarked. "Our crew and I -- the crowd turned on us. It was clear that it was organized and then a mob descended on us [and] chased us out of Lafayette Park there."

Leland Vittert was covering the protest near the White House. They were targeted, in which this is planned, not spontaneous.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du