Author Topic: FREE Post-it® products  (Read 2894 times)

Offline Dixie*Darling

FREE Post-it® products
« on: January 11, 2008, 11:38:12 PM »
http://www.sophiesspace.com/sophiestuff.aspx?b=3M&id=

Answers to questions:
Durable Tabs
Command Adhesive
Pop-Up Note Dispenser
2 inches
All of the above
22 inches x 18 inches

Entries with all seven questions answered correctly will receive one of the following: Post-it® Flags Highlighter, Post-it® Designer Desk Grip Dispenser or Post-it® Designer Portable Note Holder.

If any prize correspondence is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. Potential winners of a prize are subject to verification by Sponsor. Any materials submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value. No transfer or substitution of a prize is permitted. Limit of one prize per household per month. Allow 6-8 weeks fulfillment cycle.

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: FREE Post-it® products
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 12:43:59 PM »
This just feels wrong.  It is cheating IMHO
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
 :yourpoint:

It's an advertising gimmick. I'm sure the answers could be found online in several places besides here.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

It's an advertising gimmick. I'm sure the answers could be found online in several places besides here.

Yes, you can just go to Office Depot online or something like that and look up each item.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 02:39:54 PM »
This just feels wrong.  It is cheating IMHO
No forum rules have been broken.
I see no problem with it.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 03:18:40 PM »

Yes, you can just go to Office Depot online or something like that and look up each item.

That is, in fact, what they want you to do and the point of the promotion.