Author Topic: What if Trump does to Pervy Joe what Barry did to Trump  (Read 511 times)

Offline Delmar

What if Trump does to Pervy Joe what Barry did to Trump
« on: May 24, 2020, 02:14:09 PM »
Sun May 24, 2020, 02:21 PM
Star Member Frustratedlady (14,062 posts)

When Biden wins the election, what can the Democrats do to make sure Trump doesn't

sabotage the government before Biden is able to be inaugurated.

That situation scares me more than Trump refusing to leave office. Pelosi can take care of that with one raised eyebrow.

He is dropping so many connections or damaging relationships with other countries that I worry that when he is totally pissed, he will pull out all the stops and get us on the edge of another war, leave the cupboards bare (as he's accused Obama of doing), and strip the military down to nothing...not to mention run up the debt and/or put us in a depression.

We need those fired IGs in place before the election.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213479651

When the Barrygate scandal spilled out into mainstream media coverage, everybody on the left was quick to telli us that using the intelligence agencies to unmask political adversaries is both necessary and routine--certainly not sabotage.  So if Ol' Fun Fingers and his good for nothing kid Hunter or anybody else on Joe's staff get unmasked and wiretapped for making calls to Ukraine, don't sweat it because it's just routine and necessary.

Democrats have enough on their plate trying to get the senile rapist dirty low down lying dog faced pony soldier elected without worrying about what they have been telling us is just legitimate, routine government paper pushing.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: What if Trump does to Pervy Joe what Barry did to Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 02:42:33 PM »
One of the biggest problems with the DUmmies is they simply don’t understand business and how negotiations work. They think if Trump doesn’t acquiesce to every demand his counterpart requests then the relationship is somehow damaged beyond all repair.

Could you imagine one of these people representing you in a negotiation?  I can’t.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 02:43:48 PM »
Joey Sex Knuckles will not be winning, most likely will not be the donkey-commies presidential candidate.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 03:37:46 PM »
Sun May 24, 2020, 02:21 PM
Star Member Frustratedlady (14,062 posts)

When Biden wins the election,
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only in your dreams dip shit!!!!!!! :mental: :mental: :mental: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 05:54:26 PM »
Joey Sex Knuckles will not be winning, most likely will not be the donkey-commies presidential candidate.
OK  Show of hands. How many think:   

A) SloJo is just a stalking horse for Hillary and will wilt away at convention. 

B) SloJo will be put out of our misery in the first hundred days for/by his black female VP.

C) SloJo will seize up on the trail allowing VP to sojourn on to glory.

D) President Trump will chew up and spit out SloJo in the first and only debate.

< watch this space for coming distractions >