Author Topic: This...will be...AWESOME  (Read 1090 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: This...will be...AWESOME
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 10:06:59 AM »
I love the orange dye squirt bottle idea.  Imagine the fun a provocateur could have by bringing his or her own squirt bottle, pre-filled with orange dye.  Could be even more amusing if our agent used indelible dye!
Pepper spray cannisters should include the indelible orange dye.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2011, 11:58:10 AM »
Pepper spray cannisters should include the indelible orange dye.

I think that it comes in blue and red.

http://www.thehomesecuritysuperstore.com/with-uv-marking-dye-sub=56
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:01:54 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 07:10:50 PM »
happyslug  (1000+ posts)        Thu Nov-10-11 03:11 PM
Response to Original message

The best way is to have everyone registered and given a number in a plastic envelope. Tell people these can be checked by ANYONE at ANYTIME.
Show me your papers!
Thus if someone in your group commits a crime, you can report him or her immediately. If someone says he or she does NOT want to be so tagged, assume they are a police infiltrators and stay away from him or her. Do NOT leave them talk to you AND advise everyone else NOT to talk to them and to stay away from them AND to report EVERYTHING they do or propose to do NOT only to whoever you think is leading the protest BUT also the Police. This protects YOU, in that you told the Police of the proposed criminal act that you refused to be part of AND it reveals to the Police that the infiltrator has failed to infiltrate.
SNITCH!
In many ways the Occupy Wall Street is fighting an information war with the Police. Knowledge is power. The knowledge of everyone's name and address is a powerful tool for both good and evil. By making sure we are ONLY dealing with people we know, that empowers us, and defeats outside infiltrators whose plans are to make the movement look evil.
At once, mine Fuhrer!
Yes, people can lie about their Name and Address, but demand to look at their Driver's License or other ID. If they have none ask to be taken to their home to make they live at that address. If they have no home, mark them "Homeless" and tell them you can NOT afford to give them the run of the protest. They can participate in any peaceful protests BUT can never be in the front but have to stay in some supportive position. Other people have to be told that this person can NOT prove who he or she is nor give an address. This would be a perfect cover for an infiltrator and as such should NEVER be out into a position where they can do any act of provocation. You may want to assign someone to be with him or her at all times during a protest AND such people can NOT be permitted to meet together UNLESS other people are present (To prevent an internal meeting of infiltrators).
That sounds very prejudice and borderline racist to me.
Now, many of the rules I state for homeless people without ID, should also be done to the group as a whole. i,e. all meetings are open to anyone. Remember you are in an information war with the 1% and as such you have to make EVERY EFFORT to make sure any provocateurs are subject to some sort of criminal action, even if it is only a summary offence held in front of a JP.
IOW, disregard all the above!   :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.