Author Topic: Bijjez better learn to spread & shut-up. We havin' a revolution up in here  (Read 637 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Freddie Stubbs (1000+ posts)        Mon Oct-24-11 08:58 PM
Original message
Police Investigating Possible Sexual Assault Of Teen At Occupy Dallas
 Source: CBS 11 News

DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – CBS 11 News has learned of an investigation into the possible sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl at the Occupy Dallas campsite.

Some members of the group told CBS 11 they never knew the girl was 14 and that she had claimed to be 19 years old.

Police were alerted after someone recognized the girl from a picture seen on a flyer asking for help locating a missing teen.

When police took the girl into custody Sunday afternoon she reportedly told them she had been having sex with a man in his 20’s at the Occupy Dallas encampment and had engaged in sexual activity with several other people.

Read more: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/10/24/accusations-of-teen-... /

Ian David  (1000+ posts)        Mon Oct-24-11 09:00 PM
Response to Original message
1. Sounds like everyone was as on top of this as they could have been. And... 
 Occupy Dallas organizers told CBS 11 they’ll implement a 10 p.m. curfew and check the identification of anyone seen walking the grounds after that time.

10 pm curfew?

Even capitalist wage-slave neighborhoods are safer than that.

And what's with the requiring ID? DUmbasses won't even accept that for voting or illegals being pulled over by the cops.

Rebubula  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-24-11 09:24 PM
2. Non story (sort of)...
 ...this seems like a propaganda piece to make the Occupy people out as pedophilic rapists.

She claimed to be 19 and had sex voluntarily with multiple men (maybe women as well).

Either way - it is a sad story of a runway teenager...not anything sinister with the Occupy movement.

Maybe it was a public school teacher Catholic priest.

peace frog  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-24-11 09:30 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. Oh it is a story, but it stinks to high heaven of SETUP
 It's precisely the kind of thing that would shine a negative light on OWS, since TPTB cannot attack us any other way.

BITCH IS LYING!

Some one set us up the 14 year old bomb

Rebubula  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-24-11 09:32 PM
Response to Reply #3
4. OK...
 ..that I agree.

Just not anything anyone with 1/2 a brain would get riled up about - at least as far as blaming the Occupy movement.

I believe that it happened and the person was underage - just do not believe there was any evil actions. Just kids having sex.

OUT: She's lying

IN: She wanted it

peace frog  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-24-11 09:51 PM
Response to Reply #4
5. OK...
 I'm not disputing that it happened but disagree that it's "just kids having sex".
My point is that any "evil actions" that took place could have been staged deliberately to shed a negative light on OWS.

Underaged CIA operative rappels in from black helicopter to be raped.

Got it.

expatriate2mex (71 posts)      Mon Oct-24-11 11:00 PM
Response to Reply #5
7. Setup? You are claiming someone sent a 14 year old in to do this ? 
 Edited on Mon Oct-24-11 11:14 PM by expatriate2mex
I would need proof, there are better ways to do a setup than this. Something else that sheds a bad light on the whole thing, not something like this. Conspiracy theorists are OUR birthers.

I seriously doubt there will be any headlines running saying all are sexual predators, I also don't expect them to ignore it as it IS news and is omething that should be printed. I don't think news be ignored just because I think it would help my cause, it won't happen in my case.

The term non story above was used above, I think it's a story but with pretty much a non effect. A 14 year old claiming to be 19, it's news but won't affect the cause. It doesn't look like a smear to me, looks like the police are investigating which is what they should do ANY time a 14 year old says she has sex with a 20 year old. The girl herself made the statement, it was not put forward by someone else.

Maybe because I am a father and grandfather, but I think all of these claims should be investigated.

enjoy your stay

Kennah  (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-25-11 04:22 AM
Response to Reply #7
21. Could it be a 19 year old claiming to be a 14 year old claiming to be a 19 year old?

:thatsright:

No sarcasm tag

snooper2 (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-25-11 02:18 PM
Response to Reply #3
25. Yeah, cause we all know the PTB have an active recruiting progarm of 14 yo runaways
 Jesus Christ people come up with ****ing anything their brain can spit out

Can't fix stupid

Kingofalldems  (1000+ posts)        Mon Oct-24-11 10:31 PM
6. Daily anti OWS thread now in---check

Try being a soldier some day.

No, wait. Don't.

Odin2005  (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-25-11 04:15 AM
20. Unfortunately, shit like this happens whenever there is a large group of people.

No an excuse for the TP; not an excuse for you.

Your rules, not mine.

No Elephants  (1000+ posts)      Tue Oct-25-11 12:58 PM
23. They recognized a runaway teen from a poster and alerted police?
 Why isn't that the headline?

Freddie Stubbs (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-25-11 01:01 PM
Response to Reply #23
24. Perhaps because some of them may have f****d the 14-year old before that

Kingofalldems  (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-25-11 02:33 PM
Response to Reply #24
26. You are saying in so many words that the leadership
 is harboring child molesters. 

You mean, like a teacher's union?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x5036395
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
Nothing to get riled up about, except for the fact that OWS protests attract the kind of low-life scum who will have sex in public like barn animals (and feet sniffing-urine drinkers).  Those tents or sleeping bags may be nicer than what they live in when they're not protesting, but it's still public property.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Kingofalldems  (1000+ posts)        Mon Oct-24-11 06:31 PM
6. Daily anti OWS thread now in---check

Yeah, don't dig under the surface for what the flea-baggers are really all about. Just let the lame-stream media tell you it is a honorable, populist movement for equality in a 2 min. clip on the nightly news.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline 67 Rover

Odin2005  (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-25-11 04:15 AM
20. Unfortunately, shit like this happens whenever there is a large group of people.

Yep just like all those Tea Party rallies, oh wait that didn't happen.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
Yep.  Corrected for realism:
20. Unfortunately, shit like this happens whenever there is a large group of liberals people.

Offline Karin

No need for anyone to setup anything.  Your true colors are all over the internet.  People are revolted. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
peace frog  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-24-11 09:51 PM
Response to Reply #4
5. OK...
 I'm not disputing that it happened but disagree that it's "just kids having sex".
My point is that any "evil actions" that took place could have been staged deliberately to shed a negative light on OWS.

Well obviously some right wing extremist religious nutcase sent their 14 year old daughter to the OWS so she could be raped and discredit the movement! Because this is truly more important than teaching abstinence.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
I'm sure there wasn't any "chemical persuation" involved.
Not.

Which one, or more, were present, DUmmies?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
How much sex was going on at Tea Party events?

Are these people barn yard animals?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
....and not one mention about the fact that the douchebaggers are having sex with strangers in public places.....

Offline ChuckJ

Re: Bijjez better learn to spread & shut-up. We havin' a revolution up in here
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 06:22:16 PM »
Ian David  (1000+ posts)        Mon Oct-24-11 09:00 PM
1. Sounds like everyone was as on top of this as they could have been. And... 
 Occupy Dallas organizers told CBS 11 they’ll implement a 10 p.m. curfew and check the identification of anyone seen walking the grounds after that time.

Yeah, I think that's the problem. The scum was busy being "on top of this" instead of being decent adults.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe