Author Topic: viva le revolucion!  (Read 838 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
viva le revolucion!
« on: October 20, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »
And by revolution I mean that which is revolting:

The pamphlet says that members of the protest group who believe they are victims or who suspect sexual abuse "are encouraged to immediately report the incident to the Security Committee," which will investigate and "supply the abuser with counseling resources."

The directive also says, in part, "Though we do not encourage the involvement of the police in our community, the survivor has every right, and the support of Occupy Baltimore, to report the abuse to the appropriate authorities."

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2011/10/occupy-baltimore-discouraging-victims.html

Apparently rape is bad or something and rapists should be immediately provided with counseling resources.

I wonder if active discouragement of police involvement in their community might lead to an increase in rape?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
Re: viva le revolucion!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 02:35:22 PM »
My god they sure do love to form committees. I wonder when the person who "believes they are a victim" tells them their story gets twinkles for being courageous enough to talk to them ( even tho they really can not do anything ) or down twinkles because their story of abuse makes them sad?

BTW, "believe they are a victim" implies that they are not 100% sure. If you have to stand there and think about it then odds are you are NOT a victim.
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:55:30 PM »
BTW, "believe they are a victim" implies that they are not 100% sure. If you have to stand there and think about it then odds are you are NOT a victim.

Oddly, their entire movement is based on all of them feeling like victims.

Still, they no longer are worthy of our patient derision. They should be ridden-down ala the Mongel Horde. None of them deserves to survive. Not for some imagined crime or moral failing; they are simply too weak to be permitted further tolerance.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 02:56:20 PM »
I guess Old Slow Joe Biden was right about the increase in rape but not due to to the failure of the donks to get 0bama's tax plan through.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »
"supply the abuser with counseling resources."

I'm sitting here looking at that and I'm absolutely speechless.  I think implosion is imminent.  Their little "community" cannot sustain this line of thinking. 

Lurkers, you OK with women being treated that way?  Abusers being patted on the head and told, "there there, you're just misunderstood." 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 03:13:06 PM »
I'm sitting here looking at that and I'm absolutely speechless.  I think implosion is imminent.  Their little "community" cannot sustain this line of thinking. 

Lurkers, you OK with women being treated that way?  Abusers being patted on the head and told, "there there, you're just misunderstood."

I think they're finally reaching Middle America.

And by "reaching" I mean, "sliding their hand up it's skirt while they think its sleeping."

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 03:18:52 PM »
OWS needs to be flushed down a rat hole.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »

You bet they are.  Anything and everything to advance the Liberal statist collective utopian future.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 03:33:54 PM »
The pamphlet says that members of the protest group who believe they are victims or who suspect sexual abuse "are encouraged to immediately report the incident to the Security Committee," which will investigate and "supply the abuser with counseling resources."

The directive also says, in part, "Though we do not encourage the involvement of the police in our community, the survivor has every right, and the support of Occupy Baltimore, to report the abuse to the appropriate authorities."

I don't remember anything like this happening with the Tea Party.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline GCBill

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 03:36:48 PM »
My god they sure do love to form committees.

Committee - an organism with 3 or more mouths and no brain.
Capitalism is based on self-interest and self-esteem; it holds integrity and trustworthiness as cardinal virtues and makes them pay off in the marketplace, thus demanding that men survive by means of virtue, not vices. It is this superlatively moral system that the welfare statists propose to improve upon by means of preventative law, snooping bureaucrats, and the chronic goad of fear.
 - Alan Greenspan, The Assault on Integrity (1963)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 04:04:50 PM »
I'm sitting here looking at that and I'm absolutely speechless. 

Yes.  That jumped out at me the first time I read it, too, a day or two ago.  Unbelievable. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 04:14:54 PM »

So, the group wants women to shut up and enjoy it?  Shhhhh!!!  Don't tell, or if you do, tell us, and we'll get you some counseling and let the perp off the hook.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 04:17:24 PM »
My god they sure do love to form committees. I wonder when the person who "believes they are a victim" tells them their story gets twinkles for being courageous enough to talk to them ( even tho they really can not do anything ) or down twinkles because their story of abuse makes them sad?

That sort of language is so insulting to rape victims, and what the hell is up with "giving the abusers counseling" but not calling the police  :argh:

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 04:20:47 PM »
So, the group wants women to shut up and enjoy it?  Shhhhh!!!  Don't tell, or if you do, tell us, and we'll get you some counseling and let the perp off the hook.

Kind of encapsulates their entire philosophy on government, doesn't it?

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 04:24:52 PM »
Kind of encapsulates their entire philosophy on government, doesn't it?

Yes it does.  So not only are they racist, but this group is also misogynistic as well?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 08:02:00 PM »
They believe in total anarchy and yet they support obama's jobs plan to hire more police.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 08:12:06 PM »
They believe in total anarchy and yet they support obama's jobs plan to hire more police.

Not quite, it's the surcharge (Tax) on the evil rich millionaires that they support. They wouldn't care if 0bama took the money and lit his cigarettes with it, just as long as he is taking it.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 09:08:32 PM »
Remember these hippies are part of the rock-solid key democrat base. Being pro-muzzy is as much a part of democrat orthodoxy as being anti-Christian. It's a central tenet of the muzzy cult to treat women like barn animals. These hippies are just trying to be good democrats.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 03:20:44 AM »
Remember these hippies are part of the rock-solid key democrat base. Being pro-muzzy is as much a part of democrat orthodoxy as being anti-Christian. It's a central tenet of the muzzy cult to treat women like barn animals. These hippies are just trying to be good democrats.

Muzzy women would prefer to be treated like barn animals.

It would be an improvement!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 04:31:26 AM »
I don't know why when we have this opportunity when they are all together like the cockroaches they are we get out the Raid?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 06:00:49 AM »
Apparently rape is bad or something and rapists should be immediately provided with counseling resources.

If 'counseling resources' is code for 'folk to take the perpetrator out of public view, give him a severe flogging and then pass him to the police' I don't have an objection...somehow I doubt it.