Author Topic: Obsessed stalker who smells like ammonia and clay declares eternal love for BG  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Why would anyone want to boycott BG?

He was totally being immature because I was boycotting his threads because he was trying too hard to win the DOTY.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Karin

There's something very unseemly and creepy about this old dude targeting a woman.  Having her avatar included in his photobucket account.  You're a weirdo, Stinky, and you belong on a national register.  Not the one for historical buildings, either. 

Offline Reality vs DU

Stinky The Clown   (1000+ posts)             Sat Oct-15-11 02:51 AM
Response to Original message
1. I gave you a rec

Watch it go away in a cloud of Outrage Dust.

You and I seem to be alone on this one, huh?

Ohh now look.  Bally nailed it, Stink DUde is trying way too hard.

The Dude thinks you're a whiney ****, Chris.  You should feel honored.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/MMPics/DU%20Stuff/Whiney****NamedChris.jpg

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
The guy needs to get a job.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
The guy needs to get a job.

He has one, although he's 65 and in not-good health, and so should retire, spending the rest of his days in a rocking chair by the fireplace, regaling the small grandchildren of his days in the U.S. Navy.

The sparkling husband dude alleges to be in the "restaurant consulting" business, whatever that might be, but those of us who know, know that really, he's a caporegime in the d'Alessandro crime family of Baltimore (with a subsidiary in San Francisco), in the "restaurant protection" racket.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Two theories on Stinky-on-chris:

Stinky is pissed that Chris changes his cat's pan for him, while Stinky has to suffer alone and forgotten in the basement and suffer with changing his own pan. 

Or, Stinky tried to once again get frisky with his cohabitating cat, and the cat wouldn't have anything to do with him, due to Stinky's bad case of perpetual litter foot.   

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I kind of fell sorry for Stinky the Dude, he honestly and truly thinks he is so brilliant, yet he is about as dumb as Beth.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I kind of fell sorry for Stinky the Dude, he honestly and truly thinks he is so brilliant, yet he is about as dumb as Beth.

My theory is that the sparkling husband dude, now entering the sundown period of his life, is subconsciously feeling a lot of regrets about what could have been, but what wasn't, because of his arrogant pride.

For example, he served in the U.S. Navy 1965-1967, and his mother of sacred memory wished him to continue in that arena, ultimately moving up to become Commander of the Fleet, or something.

But no; the sparkling husband dude couldn't wait to get out, because he found the pecuniary rewards of organized crime more attractive than serving his country.

I have no doubt the sparkling husband dude spends a great deal of time brooding about the Road Not Taken, and the road he took.  Such is the habit of older men who sit and think about things that could have been, but never were.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
He is nearly as DUmb as Beth (no one on all the internets can fully match her), but he has nowhere near the deranged entertainment value. Vinnie is boring with a capital "BORE". Beth is an inspired moron, while Vinnie is just a tiresome dullard.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

My theory is that the sparkling husband dude, now entering the sundown period of his life, is subconsciously feeling a lot of regrets about what could have been, but what wasn't, because of his arrogant pride.

I would have said because of his innate mental and moral laziness, and preference for taking the path of least resistance, but I generally agree.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Dunno if anyone else is seeing this but AdBot serves us well here at CC:

:rotf:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."