Author Topic: Stinky the Clown all pissed off as usual...it's glorious  (Read 928 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Stinky the Clown all pissed off as usual...it's glorious
« on: May 21, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »
Stinky The Clown  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) 
      Thu May-21-09 11:57 AM
Original message

Dear malevolently masturbating media mother****ers,

What a scene you painted today. On the one hand was the first duly elected president in eight years, giving a speech in front of the actual Constitution of the United States. On the other hand is a former high level government official, now a *private citizen*, making some disgruntled remarks at the privately owned, right wing, borderline terrorist, offices of a right wing funded group.
I guess some people wanted to see what an actual man thinks about threats to this country, instead of the duly elected Human Vulva.

Why did you choose to not only cover the later with the same fake gravitas as the former, but to equate them by virtue of that coverage? Are you lazy, stupid, or owned? Never mind. You are at least two of the three.
Awww....Stinky noy happy. Poor widdle baby.

To MSNBC, specifically, shame on you. You grow closer to Politico each day. For all your vaunted 'liberal' night time lineup, you use your power not to report truth, but to catapult the right wing spew no less than you ever did. You're just more sneaky about it. That slimeball, gnome-like, mother****er, Jack Welch clearly still holds sway at 30 Rock. Shame on you. You're the worst of the worst. Faux, at least, does not pretend what they are. YOU DO.
Hah. What an idiot, picking on the most liberal network on television. Don't worry, you fruit, Keith Olbermann will make it ALLLL better tonight.

To NBC, see above.

To ABC, you got nothin'. Charlie Gibson? He sucked in the morning. He sucks worse at night.

To CBS, ask yourself why the kids on South Park measure the potency of turds in Courics.

But today ..... all of you ...... outdid yourselves. You put that draft dodging, not-near-enough-to-death, snarling WAR CRIMINAL on the same level as a decent man who was actually elected by the majority of voters to lead this country.
Bill Clinton talked today? When?

Shame on you all.
I'd tell you to eat shit & die, Husband to Ballbreaker, but you can just die.

Choke on it, Stinky
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Stinky the Clown all pissed off as usual...it's glorious
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 03:59:19 PM »
I dream he gets a peptic ulcer from all his rage then uses it as an excuse to quit his job on the eve of Obama's healthcare plan going down in GOP-blue dog flames.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 04:00:25 PM »
Oh my.

It appears the sparkling husband primitive's got some personal problems.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 04:09:46 PM »
Oh my.

It appears the sparkling husband primitive's got some personal problems.
To paraphrase Socrates:

Find a good wife and you'll become a happy man. Find a bad wife and you'll become a philosopher DUmmie.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »
I dream he gets a peptic ulcer from all his rage then uses it as an excuse to quit his job on the eve of Obama's healthcare plan going down in GOP-blue dog flames.

I'm kind of expecting the throbbing blood vessel above his eye to blow out and kill him with a stroke, myself.  I suppose it would be mean to actually say "Looking forward to it with great anticipation, in fact..." but really, for a mangina like him stuck as the underdog in a dominant-submissive sexual relationship, I regard it as simply blessed release from the suffering.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »
Poor stinky, it drives him nuts when Fox News is "Fair and Balanced", but when the other networks even attempt some some semblance of it, he goes off the deep end completely. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 04:41:50 PM »
I'm kind of expecting the throbbing blood vessel above his eye to blow out and kill him with a stroke, myself.

I'm still wondering if the sparkling husband primitive's wife's been putting something in his coffee, something that isn't good.

The sparkling husband primitive probably has at least a six-figure life insurance policy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 04:45:55 PM »
Some clown needs to have their diaper changed.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 09:09:53 PM »
Some spend their time dreaming up bouncies to get attention and applause,others try to sound like a sanctimonious,outraged idiot railing against the wind.

They are both silly and stupid.