Author Topic: Pachamama lays down my favorite emoticon  (Read 616 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Pachamama lays down my favorite emoticon
« on: May 21, 2009, 11:10:52 AM »
Pachamama  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu May-21-09 03:45 PM
Original message
WTF?? Dick Cheney belongs in Jail, not on National TV following a speech by the President!!!

Sorry, but I am livid right now!!!! Its bad enough that our Nation and the world had to suffer because of this sick sadistic fearmongering criminal who enriched his coffers on the back of our country, its bad enough that the Obama administration and Justice Dept and Congress seem to be holding back and refusing to investigate his criminal activities against the CONSTITUTION and the PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES and hold him accountable and prosecute, but why the **** does this man get any airtime, any at all, to be on National TV on every channel, minutes following a very important speech by the President of the United States on issues of Gitmo, illegally held detainees and our National Security??? Why??? I want to know why??? Why isn't there discussion right now going on national tv about what President Obama said and they could always later in the day mention what that MOFO Cheney had to say in front of the Neo-con AEI?

I'm so ****ing pissed off right now...thanks for the opportunity to rant and express myself because I am seriously angry and want to know why this happening.....This is ****ed up....when are things going to correct themselves and the criminals brought to justice and told to STFU and be where they should be - in Jail - not on National TV with an audience of the American People to continue their fearmongering and lies. :grr:

More deliciousness

You know you've got their goat when they do the :grr: emoticon.

DUmmies, there are a few facts you're going to need to adjust to. Not only is Dick Cheney NOT going to be arrested, but he's probably going to grace your 13 inch screens for a while to come. 

So deal with it, ****sticks. And please keep entertaining me with your extreme anger...it's funny.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Pachamama lays down my favorite emoticon
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »
While their rage is not as moist and salty as their tears of despair, it is nonetheless quite tasty!

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Poor, poor, *****!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 11:20:01 AM »
While their rage is not as moist and salty as their tears of despair, it is nonetheless quite tasty!

:popcorn:

Their rage is hot, crispy, and pungent, like crostini with goat cheese. I love it.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »
Ah.....the packing mama primitive.

It's been some years, but it was the packing mama primitive who was franksolich's first "catch" as a liar on Skins's island.  It's been a fruitful harvest since then, an overwhelming harvest, and she was the first one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 02:06:39 PM »
I wish I could tell them that Cheney had his speech scheduled for weeks and that it was Obama, tap dancing on his manhood, that tried to be cute by cutting in front in the name of message control...both against Cheney and the dems who won't fund the closing of Gitmo. All that did was segue to Cheney who had the stronger and more popular message.

I guess their smarterest president ever, isn't.

I love Cheney's unapologetic and defiant tone.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 05:05:11 PM »
Dear Leader and Cheney both delivering speeches at the same time on the same topic.  Hmmmmmmm...  Seems the primitives are missing out on a golden opportunity to invent a new conspiracy theory.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.