Author Topic: Rising Phoenix primitive  (Read 736 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Rising Phoenix primitive
« on: May 18, 2009, 04:57:53 PM »
Anybody know who the Rising Phoenix primitive was, before she was the Rising Phoenix primitive?

I'm looking into that new tier of primitives, the abandonatos, those primitives abandoned by all the other primitives, friendless and alone on Skins's island, and I'm coming up sort of dry on the Rising Phoenix primitive.

The Rising Phoenix primitive was the sniffing primitive's wife, before the sniffing primitive got all bent out of shape and delued and stupidly fell for the bi-boobs primitive, throwing away gold for brass.

Anybody remember what the Rising Phoenix's name was, before then?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Rising Phoenix primitive
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »
Someone's mole on the island should ask directly, "My dear Rising Phoenix, what was your original moonbat screen name?"

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:14:20 PM »
She was called 'Mrs. Sniffa' if I remember correctly.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »
She was called 'Mrs. Sniffa' if I remember correctly.

I think you're correct on that.

Wasn't she the one in the three-way marriage with sniffa and bicentennial baby or someone like that?
Big stink in the lounge when sniffa and the younger, non-addicted chick left the marriage.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »
I think you're correct on that.

Wasn't she the one in the three-way marriage with sniffa and bicentennial baby or someone like that?
Big stink in the lounge when sniffa and the younger, non-addicted chick left the marriage.

It was a massive soap opera event where Sniffa and Bi left Mrs. claiming she had too many 'issues', Sniffa and Bi married, then sniffa made a brief appearance at the old home to let us know his side of the story - the most interesting tidbit is that Mrs. was never Mrs. at all - they were never married.

The whole mess split the Gay Police into opposing camps - Haruka, Sniffa and Bi on one side - Mrs. and Pryanka (who also made an appearance at the old home to state the other side of the story) on the other. Mrs. then changed her identification, decreased posting activity dramatically, went through quite a bit of psychological/medicinal work and along the way quit smoking (or at least tried to, I don't know if she succeeded or not) and had a breast reduction surgery. She also added two new pins to her fairly unique heart-shaped tattoo, where the pins represent people who broke her heart.

I only class the tattoo as 'fairly unique' as a few years back one of the 'Suicide Girls' ( pierced, tatted, emo pinup chicks) had a similar one that gained quite a bit of fame on the intertubes.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 08:11:12 AM »
To quote a wise man: "Oh My." 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
Yes, the ex Mrs. Sniffa.

I see today she's decided she doesn't want people around her.

Freaky chick in every sense of the word.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.