Author Topic: Many Seattle protesters arrested are white, from other cities, analysis finds  (Read 421 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Many Seattle protesters arrested are white, from other cities, analysis finds
https://www.king5.com/article/news/investigations/analysis-of-seattle-protester-arrests/281-908cad06-29be-408a-9093-3f45941bc039

SEATTLE — When violence erupted in downtown Seattle in late May, Ed Little was disturbed by the images of looting and violence he saw on television.

“I thought it was crazy. That shouldn’t be happening at all,” said Little, who believed that peaceful protests against police brutality were hijacked by criminals.

Weeks later, there was a knock at the door of Little’s Everett apartment when police came to arrest his 25-year-old son and search the family’s apartment.

“It’s hard to believe. We don’t know Jake like that. It’s not the kind of boy he is,” Little said.

Most of the protesters arrested in Seattle are from outside the city and are White.

Of 95 cases obtained from public records requests and through court filings, KING 5 found:

48% of suspects are white
18% of suspects are black
28% of cases race was undetermined or not listed
32% of suspects listed Seattle as hometown

Kelly Jackson is another young, white suburbanite who has been charged by federal prosecutors with tossing Molotov cocktails into Seattle police vehicles in late May.

Jackson, who was fired from his job as a plumber’s assistant after his arrest, lives in Edmonds.

Court records show the 20-year-old was awaiting trial on three burglary cases in Snohomish county court when Seattle police and FBI investigators caught up with him.

Since 2018, county prosecutors have accused Jackson of breaking into an Edmonds ferry toll booth, a marijuana shop just outside the city, and a Stanwood animal rescue facility where he’s accused of walking off with a nearly 100-pound Rottweiler in the middle of the night.

Kelly Jackson is a career criminal.

A white, Kirkland teen is charged is one of the most disturbing social media videos of the protests.

Jacob Greenburg, 19, is accused of smashing a metal baseball bat into the head of Seattle police officer Jose Jimenez on Capitol Hill on September 23. Investigators say the officer’s bike helmet likely saved his life.

Greenburg is the stepson of former Kirkland State Representative Laura Ruderman, who did not respond to a message seeking comment. Greenburg’s attorney said in court that his client is the victim of mistaken identity.

When they charged Greenburg a month after the assault, court documents revealed text messages in which Greenburg and a friend allegedly conspired to set fires around SPD’s east precinct and glorified the assault on Jimenez.

“Wish he didn’t have a helmet on lol,” Greenburg texted his friend, Danielle McMillan, according to charging documents.

McMillan, a 29-year-old real estate agent from Woodinville, is also charged with arson as a co-defendant.

Those who have been arrested are from generally well to do background. A lot from out of town.

Records show that people from near and far brought their grievances into Seattle.

Teenager Desmond David-Pitts, accused of setting fire to the east police precinct, flew in from Alaska days after he protested Anchorage police who shot and killed his brother.

Margaret A. Channon, accused of torching police cars, was reported as a missing person out of Texas and popped up in the middle of the Seattle protests.

Al Talaga of Auburn is a felon accused of possessing a handgun as he allegedly burglarized the downtown “Sneaker City” store. Federal charging documents say Talaga justified the looting by telling officers “…I know that my tax dollar that I’m paying, I’m taking it right back.”
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Margaret A. Channon was reported missing in Texas. Now, she is facing federal charges.

MISSING: Margaret Aislinn Channon – Presidio, TX (2/11/19)
https://texasequusearch.org/missing-margaret-aislinn-channon-presidio-tx-21119/
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

They all should face a firing squad. That would put an end to their foolishness.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!