Author Topic: Feds Close Investigation Into Another 'Hate Crime' Hoax  (Read 377 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Feds Close Investigation Into Another 'Hate Crime' Hoax
« on: October 03, 2020, 04:16:02 PM »
Feds Close Investigation Into Another 'Hate Crime' Hoax
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/10/03/feds-close-investigation-into-another-hate-crime-hoax-n1000641

Federal authorities have closed their investigation into a “hate crime” incident in Madison, Wisc., where a black woman claimed four white men threw lighter fluid on her and set her on fire after shouting a racial epithet.

Eighteen-year-old Althea Bernstein claimed she was the victim of a June hate crime attack. Her story was uncritically reported across the nation. CNN, NBC, Good Morning America, and most major print publications told a horrific story.

Althea Bernstein, 18, told investigators she was stopped at a traffic light in the city at around 1 a.m. Wednesday when she heard someone yell a racial slur through her rolled-down window, according to a police department incident report

“She looked and saw four men, all white. She says one used a spray bottle to deploy a liquid on her face and neck, and then threw a flaming lighter at her, causing the liquid to ignite,” the report states.

Another fake hate crime.

Hate crime hoaxes will continue as long as the media reacts this way—and as long as authorities let the criminals get away with it.

I love this statement from “community leaders” who, like Bernstein’s family, never mention the investigation’s findings.

“This morning the Mayor and the Police Chief briefed myself and other community leaders about the investigation surrounding Althea Bernstein and I appreciate the time federal authorities and local law enforcement officials put into this case,” Johnson told the Washington Free Beacon. “In the meantime, we will continue to provide support to Althea and hope and pray for her healing and well-being.”
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du