Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Activist Exposed as White  (Read 402 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Black Lives Matter Activist Exposed as White
« on: September 20, 2020, 07:06:56 PM »
Black Lives Matter Activist Exposed as White
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/09/black-lives-matter-activist-exposed-white-daniel-greenfield/

No, not Shaun King.

If you're keeping track of the country's racial privilege balance, this is the third case in a short time of lefties caught pretending to be black.

In recent years, Cole has become known for working with Indy10 Black Lives Matter, DONT SLEEP, IMPD Transparency, posting salary and citizen complaint information of Indianapolis Metropolitan Police officers.

Cole sees it as a responsibility to hold those in power accountable and to be an agent of change as the city grapples with issues like food insecurity, violence and homelessness.

"Just because the system is broken doesn't mean it's not our responsibility to fix it," Cole said. "The systems have been created by people and it's people that need to fix these broken systems."

Satchuel Cole is another Rachel Dolezal and Jessica Krug.

This follows two cases, including that of Jessica Krug, an associate professor at George Washington University.

It really says something that a whole bunch of white people can profit from becoming minorities. Including a top Democrat presidential candidate.

White privilege is a real problem in America, isn't it?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Black Lives Matter Activist Exposed as White
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 07:10:36 PM »
But wait, there is more.  :mental:

Fresno State rescinds job offer after candidate lies about Black, Cuban heritage
https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/education-lab/article245836520.html

A graduate student who was offered a tenure-track job at Fresno State has now had that offer rescinded, after falsely claiming they were Black, according to the university and several Medium posts.

CV Vitolo-Haddad, who uses the pronoun they, was to begin teaching at Fresno State in fall 2021, pending a background check, the university said in a statement on Thursday. Vitolo-Haddad is currently a journalism and mass communications doctorate student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Vitolo-Haddad couldn’t immediately be reached for comment Friday.

CV Vitolo-Haddad is another person claiming to be Black.

The allegations against Vitolo-Haddad first came to light on Sept. 4, from an anonymous poster who claimed to be an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and to know Vitolo-Haddad.

“... CV is not only an academic capitalizing on the performance of Blackness in their research; they also deploy their identity to gain access to and credibility in the ever-growing movements for Black power and justice in Wisconsin,” the poster wrote.

Shortly after, it appeared two other posts were written by Vitolo-Haddad, who said they wanted to apologize for representing themselves as Cuban and Black.

I wonder how many people like Rachel Dolezal, Jessica Krug, and Satchuel Cole are out there.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Black Lives Matter Activist Exposed as White
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 07:12:45 PM »
CV Vitolo-Haddad's post
https://medium.com/@cvvitolo/a-first-step-da38275071e1

To my dear friends, loved ones, and organizing comrades,

I am so deeply sorry for the ways you are hurting right now because of me. You have expressed confusion, shock, betrayal, anger, and mistrust. All of those things are a consequence of how I have navigated our relationships and the spaces we share.

In trying to sort through parts of who I am, I’ve taken some very wrong turns. I never really owned up to them as they became apparent, nor recognized the trail of damage behind me. The harm I caused is a result of my lack of courage, a preference for being vague and contradictory, uncertain and insecure. I want to make amends for every ounce of heartbreak and betrayal.

I have let guesses about my ancestry become answers I wanted but couldn’t prove. I have let people make assumptions when I should have corrected them.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du