Author Topic: Fall of a nation.  (Read 8257 times)

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
  • "No damn man kills me and lives!"
Re: Fall of a nation.
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 10:05:48 AM »

In order to do that the left must first destroy the basis for that Foundation- the Family Unit. Education, and the rest come further down the road, once paths have started.

How do you destroy the family unit, education, etc. without first taking away the faith system that was the primary building block of our country's foundation?  I submit that you can't.

BTW, thanks for the english lesson........
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 10:08:11 AM »
Did you fail to read the post where I stated, "Think of this as a root cause exercise." ?

And what is the root cause and why do you challenge my courage?

In plain English:

Destruction of the Family Unit.

He questions your courage to see the answers and accept them. Don't take it from us- go out and do the research.

A better question than "Root Cause" is 'What is the End Goal?'
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 10:11:53 AM »
But not in a straight course. That is why the education system had to be liberalized to teach the children it was all ok- single parents, gay couples marrage, abortion, accepting government handouts, and on and on and on...

What our new frined really fails at is understanding the root basis for Christianity:  Love and Forgiveness. He is a hateful little ghey-basher.

And I think that what you fail to understand is that there is a difference between love and forgiveness and tolerance and acceptance.

(Did you just play the homophobic card?)

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 10:13:11 AM »
Debatable. I also disagree that the downfall is underway. I have more faith in the people than you apparently do.

The 'people' elected a homosexual marxist.  Twice.

The defense rest......

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 10:14:21 AM »
How do you destroy the family unit, education, etc. without first taking away the faith system that was the primary building block of our country's foundation?  I submit that you can't.

BTW, thanks for the english lesson........

Do you magically wave a wand and everyone's faith system is destroyed? A strong family unit has a strong faith system. By weakening the family, by education (read indoctrination of the youth) to accept leftist goals, by removing religion from 'society' (separation of church and state in our modern 'progressive' definition, by creating a generation that looks for handouts rather than personal success, and growth of government to be the 'father' of society, you reach the end goal.

Like I have told many of my students- each step is not separate- they melt into the next and throughout the entire process.

No problem on the lesson, english or otherwise.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 10:18:45 AM »
In plain English:

Destruction of the Family Unit.

He questions your courage to see the answers and accept them. Don't take it from us- go out and do the research.

A better question than "Root Cause" is 'What is the End Goal?'

And, once again, I think that it's intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer that you can't destroy the family unit without first removing the Judeo-Christian culture.  The first goal of communism is to replace religion of the Creator with religion of the state.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 10:26:45 AM »
And I think that what you fail to understand is that there is a difference between love and forgiveness and tolerance and acceptance.

(Did you just play the homophobic card?)

Please.

God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, 'Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you'
And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 10:27:38 AM »

Do you magically wave a wand and everyone's faith system is destroyed? A strong family unit has a strong faith system. By weakening the family, by education (read indoctrination of the youth) to accept leftist goals, by removing religion from 'society' (separation of church and state in our modern 'progressive' definition, by creating a generation that looks for handouts rather than personal success, and growth of government to be the 'father' of society, you reach the end goal.

Like I have told many of my students- each step is not separate- they melt into the next and throughout the entire process.

No problem on the lesson, english or otherwise.

I submit that leftist goals, including the destruction of the traditional family unit, would not be possible if Christianity weren't destroyed first.

I'm always willing to learn.  Are you?

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2014, 10:30:10 AM »
Please.

God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, 'Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you'
And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance

Are you trying to suggest that Bible instructs us to not only love homosexuals but to accept their lifestyle?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 10:38:33 AM »
The 'people' elected a homosexual marxist.  Twice.

The defense rest......

In 2008 Obama got 69,498,516 or 52.93% out of about 300 million people.
McCain (who did everything he could to lose- not to mention the huge media lie foisted on the people conserning Obama) got 59,948,323 or 45.65%

Some 129,446,839 people, or about 43% of the population voted. Eh...

In 2012:

Barack H. Obama: 65,917,258 51.01%
Willard Mitt Romney: 60,932,235 47.15%

even less people voted despite overwhelming propaganda from teh media and (no obvious) lies from the Administration- just to stay in office.

Again- hardly the will of the 'people'

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 10:41:08 AM »
Are you trying to suggest that Bible instructs us to not only love homosexuals but to accept their lifestyle?

Go! Say to these people:
Keep listening, but do not understand;
keep looking, but do not perceive.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 10:42:47 AM »
I submit that leftist goals, including the destruction of the traditional family unit, would not be possible if Christianity weren't destroyed first.

I'm always willing to learn.  Are you?

As I stated, you can not destroy Christianity without first destroying the family unit.

So- show your theory, please. I have stated mine.

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2014, 10:47:44 AM »
In 2008 Obama got 69,498,516 or 52.93% out of about 300 million people.
McCain (who did everything he could to lose- not to mention the huge media lie foisted on the people conserning Obama) got 59,948,323 or 45.65%

Some 129,446,839 people, or about 43% of the population voted. Eh...

In 2012:

Barack H. Obama: 65,917,258 51.01%
Willard Mitt Romney: 60,932,235 47.15%

even less people voted despite overwhelming propaganda from teh media and (no obvious) lies from the Administration- just to stay in office.

Again- hardly the will of the 'people'

That's a pretty weak argument.  First of all, of the eligible voters that voted, 0blowme won by significant percentages.  Second, it's my opinion that if all eligible voters had voted his percentage would be even higher. 

Being an interested observer in our declining society I cannot fathom a reversal short of a major revolution.

However, I'm glad that you are optimistic.  That makes two of you.

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2014, 10:54:10 AM »
As I stated, you can not destroy Christianity without first destroying the family unit.

So- show your theory, please. I have stated mine.

The family that prays together stays together.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2014, 10:55:55 AM »
That's a pretty weak argument.  First of all, of the eligible voters that voted, 0blowme won by significant percentages.  Second, it's my opinion that if all eligible voters had voted his percentage would be even higher. 

Being an interested observer in our declining society I cannot fathom a reversal short of a major revolution.

However, I'm glad that you are optimistic.  That makes two of you.

Weak arguement? Really? Obama won by a tad less than 4% in 2012. That's quite the change from 2008 even with the full on MSM blitz of bullshit.

2008 Voting Age 229,945,000  Voting age turn out 131,407,000  or 57.1%
2012 Voting age 211,731,000  Voting age turn out 121,745,000 or 57.5%

You can't just ignor the facts.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »
The family that prays together stays together.

...  ::)

Look, if you are going to argue my case for me then I will just go and **** with the Dumpster.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2014, 10:59:32 AM »

:fuelfire:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2014, 11:00:41 AM »
That might be covered in Dutch's #3.

And I certainly agree that abortion is certainly a symptom of what ails this country, not a cause.

What does it take to value life, particularly a life that is completely defenseless? A certain ethos borne of strong compassion and sense of right versus wrong. A desire to protect that which cannot protect itself. A sense of community, of getting involved, of being of assistance to others where and when needed.

We have lost much of this. Behaviors that were once unthinkable (faggots getting married during a parade; NAMBLA; same-sex "marriages") are now calmly accepted by much -- thankfully not all -- of our country. In our rush to become more "Europeanized" we trounce all over what used to be called "traditional American values" that are now called "racist," "regressive," and even "evil."

No, I firmly believe that the Progressive movement of the early part of the last century and the evils that emanated from it caused a long, slow, slippery slide down into a shadow of what this country used to stand for.

And finds difficulty in standing for it again.

This is what our country accepts these days. And it's a ****ing tragedy.

I see things this way, the first sign of the decline of America is when divorce got to me something more than a last ditch option. There was a certain level of shame when someone got a divorce but when that societal response was phased out it became the solution of choice for many.

Next was the two events that happened to coincide but took place during the removal of the inhibition on divorce. The events were the hippy movement of free love, the acceptability of adultery and Johnson's 'Great Society' which established he welfare system.

All of this came to a head in the 70s and 80s where Dads were being replaced with a welfare check and families could be put together and then torn apart with ease. Add to this mix the acceptability of drug use that also carried over from the sixties and became more acceptable to larger numbers of people. The seventies also brought us radical feminism which encouraged women to work rather than nurture a family and to emulate the promiscuity of much of the male culture.

On a side note, I find it interesting that radical feminism's response to the male dominated culture that they abhorred was to get women to embrace the aggressive behavior they were labeling as the cause of all of societies woes.

Now we move in to the 90s and the new millennium where we see the final assault on America's Christian values and the end game on the annihilation of the family. The concept of marriage is redefined and deconstructed. Gender roles are questioned and the boundaries between what common-sense and irrationality are blurred. Individual wants and desires completely trump what is good for society overall. Our politicians lie to our faces and suffer no repercussions. Our leaders feel free to spy on our every activity and legislate against any behavior they decide is harmful to their authority. Decisions are made not on what is good for society but what will allow those in power to stay in power or what will allow those who desire power to obtain it.

Keep in mind that our children today see all this and I have to wonder what does it teach them? They watch our leaders and cultural icons flaunt the laws and ethics of society with no consequences and then they wonder why they get thrown in jail for doing what they have observed? Why do our leaders want retribution from Richard Snowden but do nothing when Barak Obama, James Clapper and Eric Holden lie right in the face of the people they are suppose to serve?

We have become a nation at war with itself. We have ethical standards that are enforced inconsistently and set moral standards so low as to be no standards at all. As a nation we have abandoned God because His standards were too high for us and embraced the idea that the best standards are no standards at all. Doesn't bode to well for our future does it?

"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Dori

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2014, 11:19:28 AM »

I agree with everything you said.  While I see the destruction of marriage as the number one thing, everything else you mentioned  seemed to coincide at a rapid pace. 

Government grew faster along with a glut of lawyers, all trying to drum up business by creating laws in order to sue or promote political agendas. 

Rather than work within the constitution, everything seems so over lawyered and regulated, so as to manipulate the constitution and social norms, along political agendas.  Thrown into that mix are biased and politically driven media sources and biased and dishonest educators.

Today it seems there is no truth, common sense or logic surrounding anything.  I don't know how we get out of it either and I feel sorry for what's happening to my country.

This morning on the financial news, they were discussing 40k new laws going into effect Jan 1st.  Who can follow or keeps up at this pace?   

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2014, 11:25:35 AM »
I agree with everything you said.  While I see the destruction of marriage as the number one thing, everything else you mentioned  seemed to coincide at a rapid pace. 

Government grew faster along with a glut of lawyers, all trying to drum up business by creating laws in order to sue or promote political agendas. 

Rather than work within the constitution, everything seems so over lawyered and regulated, so as to manipulate the constitution and social norms, along political agendas.  Thrown into that mix are biased and politically driven media sources and biased and dishonest educators.

Today it seems there is no truth, common sense or logic surrounding anything.  I don't know how we get out of it either and I feel sorry for what's happening to my country.

This morning on the financial news, they were discussing 40k new laws going into effect Jan 1st.  Who can follow or keeps up at this pace?   

I don't hold out much hope for this world. However, I do have faith in God and his son Jesus and I recall Christ saying that with God all things are possible. I also take comfort in the knowledge that everything is unfolding in the manner God intends for it to unfold. How can I question the Creator of all things about how He implements His plan for mankind?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline The Abolitionist

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 12:45:26 PM »
I agree with everything you said.  While I see the destruction of marriage as the number one thing, everything else you mentioned  seemed to coincide at a rapid pace.  

Rather than work within the constitution, everything seems so over lawyered and regulated, so as to manipulate the constitution and social norms, along political agendas.  Thrown into that mix are biased and politically driven media sources and biased and dishonest educators.

Today it seems there is no truth, common sense or logic surrounding anything.  I don't know how we get out of it either and I feel sorry for what's happening to my country.

This morning on the financial news, they were discussing 40k new laws going into effect Jan 1st.  Who can follow or keeps up at this pace?  

The goal of the leftists is, and always has been, to install a communist utopia.  This is an interesting political cartoon that was in the Chicago Tribune in 1934(?):

We know how it's been done in other countries with violent overthrow but America is a different problem for the communist.  You had a previous post where you quoted Nikita Kruchev: "Russia does not have to destroy America with missles; America will destroy from within."  It appears that he was right.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:49:48 PM by The Abolitionist »

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
The goal of the leftists is, and always has been, to install a communist utopia.  This is an interesting political cartoon that was in the Chicago Tribune in 1934(?):

We know how it's been done in other countries with violent overthrow but America is a different problem for the communist.  You had a previous post where you quoted Nikita Kruchev: "Russia does not have to destroy America with missles; America will destroy from within."  It appears that he was right.

You have come to this board and expounded at great length about a problem we were all well aware of.  There have been some disagreements about the primary and proximal causes that you, frankly, were schooled on.

The question I have is, what are you prepared to do other than making long drawn out posts stating the obvious to folks who are already aware?

Offline Dori

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2014, 01:15:09 PM »

Have you read the 45 goals of the communist agenda? Quite a shock to those who haven't.  About 95% of them are complete.

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

They were taken from the book "Naked Communist" written in 1958.

When you couple that with what Yuri Bezmenov said, it explains a lot about what has been happening here.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 01:41:25 PM »
Again, the "True Conservative" comes to grace us with his knowledge...

...which we already knew and explained to him.

Of course, then he repeates what we have said, adds cut and paste from sites we already knew about, and struts about, manly conservative.

::)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2014, 01:46:47 PM »
Again, the "True Conservative" comes to grace us with his knowledge...

...which we already knew and explained to him.

Of course, then he repeates what we have said, adds cut and paste from sites we already knew about, and struts about, manly conservative.

::)

There is a certain danglesnish to it.