Author Topic: Hope you enjoyed duck dynasty while it lasted.  (Read 5877 times)

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Hope you enjoyed duck dynasty while it lasted.
« on: December 18, 2013, 12:32:35 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/12/18/glaad-pounces-duck-dynasty-not-baldwin?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks to busybodies who don't even watch the show it will be canceled from all their complaints to A&E.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: Hope you enjoyed duck dynasty while it lasted.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 12:36:22 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/12/18/glaad-pounces-duck-dynasty-not-baldwin?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks to busybodies who don't even watch the show it will be canceled from all their complaints to A&E.

Never did watch it, got no need for a duck call.

I could hide underneath the bench on my front porch and bash them with a hammer...much like the deer around here.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 12:46:27 PM »

Makes too much money, it's not going anywhere.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 01:14:41 PM »

“It seems like, to me, a vagina – as a man – would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me,” Robertson stated. “I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer.

Is there a straight man alive that doesn't agree with Phil's comment.  And he does indicate it's just his point of view. 

glaad can go **** themselves and if they don't like Duck Dynasty, they can change the channel to glee or one of the countless other metrosexual shows on tv.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 01:35:52 PM »
“It seems like, to me, a vagina – as a man – would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me,” Robertson stated. “I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer.

Is there a straight man alive that doesn't agree with Phil's comment.  And he does indicate it's just his point of view. 

glaad can go **** themselves and if they don't like Duck Dynasty, they can change the channel to glee or one of the countless other metrosexual shows on tv.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 01:42:58 PM »

FOX loves them....I wonder if they could pick them up.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 01:58:10 PM »
FOX loves them....I wonder if they could pick them up.

Fox just did something goofy with their FX channel this fall, they spun it off onto the "FXX" channel.  I'm sure there is room for Duck Dynasty there.  :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 02:05:24 PM »

I don't know about that, the alphabet organization is pretty powerful.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 02:22:59 PM »
In my opinion the show will stay as it makes money, people like it and the views expressed by Phil are actually mainstream contrary to what the lefties like to portray.  He stated it was his belief and I think most will respect him for it.

However I also agree that when someone says anything negative about a leftie cause or belief, that person is going to be portrayed as radical and hateful and needs to be silenced. At the same time lefties can completely trash Christians or anyone else they disagree with and it's considered being tolerant.

What have we come to?

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 07:31:36 PM »
According to Faux Phil has been suspended from the show.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 07:59:27 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 08:00:10 PM »
Robertson accurately describes the act of sodomy, and the sodomites are upset? 

Idiots.

Knew this was going to happen.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Re: Hope you enjoyed duck dynasty while it lasted.
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 08:27:26 PM »
free speech is dead. Thanks liberals. :bird:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 09:13:09 PM »
GLAAD was upset because they felt that Phil compared homosexuality to bestiality. He did not but he did list bestiality as another sexual sin. However I would like to point out this...

Lev 18:21  You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the LORD.
Lev 18:22  You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
Lev 18:23  And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

It seems the Moses was inspired to nestle the prohibition on homosexuality right in between child sacrifice and bestiality.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 09:17:02 PM »
GLAAD was upset because they felt that Phil compared homosexuality to bestiality. He did not but he did list bestiality as another sexual sin. However I would like to point out this...

It seems the Moses was inspired to nestle the prohibition on homosexuality right in between child sacrifice and bestiality.

Well so far leftists are supporting two out of three, I'm sure bestiality is coming soon to a moonbat near you.

Offline Dori

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 09:24:42 PM »

Phil has or the whole Duck Dynasty show was suspended?

I personally don't care what adults do in their bedrooms, but as a heterosexual, the mental image of two people of the same sex doing it gives me the creeps.

The government and the pc crowd can regulate all they want about homosexuality, but it's not how we were designed, and they can never make me feel less creepy about it or accept it as normal accetable behavior.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Chris_

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 09:27:44 PM »
The government and the pc crowd can regulate all they want about homosexuality, but it's not how we were designed, and they can never make me feel less creepy about it or accept it as normal accetable behavior.
But that's it.  They don't want you to tolerate the dirt digging... they want you to accept it as normal, and God help you if you don't because they'll drag you through the mud, sue you, and do as much damage to your reputation and livelihood as they can get away with.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
Re: Re: Re: Hope you enjoyed duck dynasty while it lasted.
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 09:31:20 PM »
free speech is dead. Thanks liberals. :bird:

I prefer this
 :killemall:
needs to happen..... :naughty:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 09:35:12 PM »
Phil has or the whole Duck Dynasty show was suspended?

I personally don't care what adults do in their bedrooms, but as a heterosexual, the mental image of two people of the same sex doing it gives me the creeps.

Just Phil for now. Si tweeted he agreed with Phil so maybe Si will be next Jack.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 09:38:46 PM »
Knew this was going to happen.

Color me not surprised. :mental:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 09:39:23 PM »
Color me not surprised. :mental:

Color you? What are you a racist now?

Offline catsmtrods

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »
Color you? What are you a racist now?

Gee, I should be sent to a re-education camp.  :mental:

Everything is racist to leftists. It sucks to be one. The cry wolf syndrome.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:36:46 AM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du