Author Topic: Violence in the Black Community @ McDonalds (merged)  (Read 10551 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Violence in the Black Community @ McDonalds (merged)
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2011, 09:35:49 PM »
Disgusting video, this is what the black community needs to address.

They won't.....
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2011, 09:46:43 PM »
Disgusting video, this is what the black community needs to address.

They come to this area (Al, Jesse, etc.) to protest a confederate flag being flown above a confederate memorial on the SC Statehouse grounds. They don't give a **** about the status of blacks or poverty. They're boycotting Columbia and SC in general.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2011, 09:52:23 PM »
They come to this area (Al, Jesse, etc.) to protest a confederate flag being flown above a confederate memorial on the SC Statehouse grounds. They don't give a **** about the status of blacks or poverty. They're boycotting Columbia and SC in general.

AFAIK those wankers are boycotting Arizona as well, not that WE care.  Sheriff Joe Arpaio, America's best lawman, did offer to house them in his "pink" tent city.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2011, 10:26:31 PM »
I know they won't address it but at least other communities are waking up. I read an article in USA Today, the reporter is black and was a staunch Obama supporter, he's disappointed in Obama because of how high unemployment in the black community is, the reporter is a fool but the comments were awesome, people calling the black community out, people talking about LBJ and his great society. If the fear of speaking out because people are afraid of being called racist could just be ignored it can go a long way.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 08:44:32 AM »
Cat fights are kinda amusing, in retrospect, having been in a few myself. :-)  I somehow think the victim here will NEVER laugh at the memories later in her life. :whatever:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hom45Km9TLQ&playnext=1&list=PL499A8853BE2D94AC[/youtube]

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlR70SMA4tw[/youtube]

****ing animals that should be in cages. Democrats should be proud. People with any sense, of ALL races, get the hell out and into the suburbs. This is in Augusta-Richmond County. There's a reason I live in Columbia County in Evans.

how ****ing embarrassing for a race of people to have members act like that........and did you see the lowlife bring the baby out into the fight to watch?  :censored:  ****ing savages

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2011, 09:10:36 AM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  I googled vesta111 and that is the first thing that popped up  :lmao:

That' the funniest damn thing I've heard today!   :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2011, 09:12:12 AM »
how ****ing embarrassing for a race of people to have members act like that........and did you see the lowlife bring the baby out into the fight to watch?  :censored:  ****ing savages

America's own "palestinians".
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2011, 09:28:16 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlR70SMA4tw[/youtube]

****ing animals that should be in cages. Democrats should be proud. People with any sense, of ALL races, get the hell out and into the suburbs. This is in Augusta-Richmond County. There's a reason I live in Columbia County in Evans.

Rebel, I take my thoughts back a few years ago when the WWF was on TV and traveled about the country.  Men and woman from all walks of life, all races and religions gathered with their young children to watch the Bimbos fight in the ring.

Both sexes enjoyed the weekly shows of buxom blonds and gorgeous woman of all races duked it out for the entertainment of the masses. Seems every one had a favorite Male wrestler but the big draw was the woman.

Most of us knew this was all staged and rehearsed ahead of time, but who gave a damn, it was like theater where the play ended differently in each show.

How this acting out can be blamed on any one race is beyond me.  If the blame is to be placed on race, then it was the White Comunity that were their biggest fans.

Once entertainment becomes exceptable to bring children to watch or allow them to watch on TV, then it will spread into the comunity of all races and religions.

Hell the kids are just doing what they have seen on TV that is considered perfectally good entertainment for family's to watch once a week.

The difference between Boxing and the WWF is  that men train for and go at each other, check out the camera views of a tournament match, few children are there.

WWF has shots of little kids standing ring side, dozens of them waiting for the chance to shake the hand of the their hero. All excited with home made signs to urge their favorite on.    

Fighting for entertainment that is acceptable to adults  is going to be followed by the youngsters.

I have to agree with a Judge that refuses cameras in the courtroom, people act for the cameras. No camera, short fight.

Just my 2 cents, this fight would have lasted but a minute of less had the antagonists not known they were being filmed.

Your turn to rebut me.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2011, 09:29:56 AM »
If the blame is to be placed on race, then it was the White Comunity that were their biggest fans.

WTF?  How so?  Explain this point if you can.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline CG6468

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »
If the blame is to be placed on race, then it was the White Comunity that were their biggest fans.

Huh?

The only people - and I use the term with caution - who watch this shit are Blacks. Whites are not flocking to see these fights.

Where on earth did you come up with this bullshit?

::)  :???:  :popcorn:
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2011, 10:32:20 AM »

Uh-huh.  It's the white man's fault that those girls love to beat the shit out of each other and others who did NOTHING to deserve a beat down.

Don't you need to be stupid somewhere else?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2011, 10:50:01 AM »
Rebel, I take my thoughts back a few years ago when the WWF was on TV and traveled about the country.  Men and woman from all walks of life, all races and religions gathered with their young children to watch the Bimbos fight in the ring.

blah, blah, blah....

Vesta, what in the hell are you talking about?

You're equating pro wrestling with people acting IRL like savages?

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2011, 10:52:58 AM »
Rebel, I take my thoughts back a few years ago when the WWF was on TV and traveled about the country.  Men and woman from all walks of life, all races and religions gathered with their young children to watch the Bimbos fight in the ring.

Both sexes enjoyed the weekly shows of buxom blonds and gorgeous woman of all races duked it out for the entertainment of the masses. Seems every one had a favorite Male wrestler but the big draw was the woman.

Most of us knew this was all staged and rehearsed ahead of time, but who gave a damn, it was like theater where the play ended differently in each show.

How this acting out can be blamed on any one race is beyond me.  If the blame is to be placed on race, then it was the White Comunity that were their biggest fans.

Once entertainment becomes exceptable to bring children to watch or allow them to watch on TV, then it will spread into the comunity of all races and religions.

Hell the kids are just doing what they have seen on TV that is considered perfectally good entertainment for family's to watch once a week.

The difference between Boxing and the WWF is  that men train for and go at each other, check out the camera views of a tournament match, few children are there.

WWF has shots of little kids standing ring side, dozens of them waiting for the chance to shake the hand of the their hero. All excited with home made signs to urge their favorite on.     

Fighting for entertainment that is acceptable to adults  is going to be followed by the youngsters.

I have to agree with a Judge that refuses cameras in the courtroom, people act for the cameras. No camera, short fight.

Just my 2 cents, this fight would have lasted but a minute of less had the antagonists not known they were being filmed.

Your turn to rebut me.

Take your chill pills.
:chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2011, 11:59:35 AM »
Huh?

The only people - and I use the term with caution - who watch this shit are Blacks. Whites are not flocking to see these fights.

Where on earth did you come up with this bullshit?

::)  :???:  :popcorn:

I went to a WWF show at the near by college arena as a guest of friends and it was an eye opener.

So I came home and BIL who lived with us at the time watched these shows on TV and was a big fan.  I began to watch with him to point out the reality of live vs televised fights and you know, in most city's, big ones, there were perhaps 90 % whites and just a scattering of other races.  At no time did I see a majority of any race except the white race.

Head South my Lads and see, really look at the audience and you will find very few black men jumping up and down as two white woman battle it out.  Very few Chinese, or black children pushing and shoving to get close to a White hero.

This stuff is White land, few professionals of any other race are welcome.  Blacks watch Boxing, a game that any race can get into, takes years of training and there is no or little interest in woman's boxing. Apologies to Clays daughter that tried to make that happen. Blacks watch football and basket ball, as do we all.

I cannot imagine most blacks going to see a bunch of Whites who are not really fighting just doing gymnastics and a given out come from the performance.

This is not a problem of race, it is a problem for all races to face, what their children are exposed to, much like drinking, smoking and booze.   Kids want to do as the adults do and is accepted for their age but not for them.

Kids emulate the elders and fight if they come from a background that they have seen violence in their homes every day.   Not just ONE race but all of them, some of the worse fights I have seen on You Tube involved White girls ganging up on another White girl.

At one time violence was taught to the children as a survival method, to have no compassion for the enemy that wanted their woman or the woman that wanted one man.  Who gets the most food, who gets the best breeding stock, all survival.

Somewhere down the line humans began to treat fighting as a spector sport, Say Rome,----- the Chinese today still engage in horse fighting, world wide people fight dogs, cats and and two Bulls after a cow in heat.

EXAMPLE you pay $100.00 A TICKET TO ATTEND A NASCAR RACE, the race went well, few problem and you come home and feel slightly cheated.   The Week before there had been a 15 car pile up, 3 cars on fire and one driver air lifted to the hospital. You had spent all that money just to watch a very boring race, no smash up, no off the seat spell binding moments.    

On the home front , Why put a child in harms way  But, millions of parents and grandparents go out to watch school sports, their family member besting an opposing team.??  Thy yell to their kids to " go get
them' while ignoring the fact that the kid can be harmed for life.

Humans NEED a reason to fight, when a government takes that away by supplying all their needs the people look for another way to fight--------------We are Humans and it is a survival trait.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2011, 12:24:17 PM »
Vesta?

Take your meds.

NOW.

Not after you've gotten your Nascar fix.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 12:29:31 PM »
I went to a WWF show at the near by college arena as a guest of friends and it was an eye opener.

So I came home and BIL who lived with us at the time watched these shows on TV and was a big fan.  I began to watch with him to point out the reality of live vs televised fights and you know, in most city's, big ones, there were perhaps 90 % whites and just a scattering of other races.  At no time did I see a majority of any race except the white race.

Head South my Lads and see, really look at the audience and you will find very few black men jumping up and down as two white woman battle it out.  Very few Chinese, or black children pushing and shoving to get close to a White hero.

This stuff is White land, few professionals of any other race are welcome.  Blacks watch Boxing, a game that any race can get into, takes years of training and there is no or little interest in woman's boxing. Apologies to Clays daughter that tried to make that happen. Blacks watch football and basket ball, as do we all.

I cannot imagine most blacks going to see a bunch of Whites who are not really fighting just doing gymnastics and a given out come from the performance.

This is not a problem of race, it is a problem for all races to face, what their children are exposed to, much like drinking, smoking and booze.   Kids want to do as the adults do and is accepted for their age but not for them.

Kids emulate the elders and fight if they come from a background that they have seen violence in their homes every day.   Not just ONE race but all of them, some of the worse fights I have seen on You Tube involved White girls ganging up on another White girl.

At one time violence was taught to the children as a survival method, to have no compassion for the enemy that wanted their woman or the woman that wanted one man.  Who gets the most food, who gets the best breeding stock, all survival.

Somewhere down the line humans began to treat fighting as a spector sport, Say Rome,----- the Chinese today still engage in horse fighting, world wide people fight dogs, cats and and two Bulls after a cow in heat.

EXAMPLE you pay $100.00 A TICKET TO ATTEND A NASCAR RACE, the race went well, few problem and you come home and feel slightly cheated.   The Week before there had been a 15 car pile up, 3 cars on fire and one driver air lifted to the hospital. You had spent all that money just to watch a very boring race, no smash up, no off the seat spell binding moments.    

On the home front , Why put a child in harms way  But, millions of parents and grandparents go out to watch school sports, their family member besting an opposing team.??  Thy yell to their kids to " go get
them' while ignoring the fact that the kid can be harmed for life.

Humans NEED a reason to fight, when a government takes that away by supplying all their needs the people look for another way to fight--------------We are Humans and it is a survival trait.

...uh....nawh....no use.

“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »
Vesta?

Take your meds.

NOW.

Not after you've gotten your Nascar fix.

Look, I have been telling her to take her chill pills to no avail.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »
I went to a WWF show

blah blah blah blah bullshit bullshit blah blah blah blah bullshit

We are Humans and it is a survival trait.

:urmeds:

And I think I recognized you in a few of these clips...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZl7I9n4vU[/youtube]
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »
Should we tell Vesta that Wrestling is fake?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline CG6468

« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »

So I came home and BIL who lived with us at the time watched these shows on TV and was a big fan.  I began to watch with him to point out the reality of live vs televised fights and you know, in most city's, big ones, there were perhaps 90 % whites and just a scattering of other races.  At no time did I see a majority of any race except the white race

Attempting a comparison against WWF and uncivilized black bitches fighting the in the street is a stretch - even for you.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

• Oh snap!
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2011, 02:42:05 PM »
Should we tell Vesta that Wrestling is fake?

Let's not.  It's more fun for us if she assumes WWF/WWE isn't scripted.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »
I'm convinced that vesta is off her meds.

She's a fruit loop anyway, but today has been beyond the pale.  :o

• Oh snap!
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
I'm convinced that vesta is off her meds.

She's a fruit loop anyway, but today has been beyond the pale.  :o

I sometimes wonder what it's like to be Vesta.  Oh look a butterfly....