Author Topic: Violence in the Black Community @ McDonalds (merged)  (Read 10476 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Violence in the Black Community @ McDonalds (merged)
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »
I sometimes wonder what it's like to be Vesta.  Oh look a butterfly....

vesta is squirrelbait

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2011, 04:32:02 PM »
Let's not.  It's more fun for us if she assumes WWF/WWE isn't scripted.

It doesn't take a stupid person to realize that WWE is scripted.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2011, 04:33:24 PM »
I'm convinced that vesta is off her meds.

She's a fruit loop anyway, but today has been beyond the pale.  :o

I don't think meds are going to work on Vesta. Shes sounds like someone with Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Histrionic personality disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2011, 05:15:18 PM »
It doesn't take a stupid person to realize that WWE is scripted.

Wait, you mean Jerry the King Lawler is not really a King?  :(

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »
At no time did I see a majority of any race except the white race.

Head South my Lads and see, really look at the audience and you will find very few black men jumping up and down as two white woman battle it out.  Very few Chinese, or black children pushing and shoving to get close to a White hero.

This stuff is White land, few professionals of any other race are welcome.  Blacks watch

I cannot imagine most blacks going to see a bunch of Whites who are not really fighting just doing gymnastics and a given out come from the performance.

Not just ONE race but all of them, some of the worse fights I have seen on You Tube involved White girls ganging up on another White girl.

What I read here was a bunch of white guilt tripping.  Point out the white people, point them out.  Don't dare to point out any other color.  This is the same shit one can read daily at the DUmp.

And the "head South" comment is the usual DUmbass generalization tripe.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2011, 06:39:12 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder what ethnic group Vesta belongs to with all of this "whitey is wrong" bullshit.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2011, 06:42:46 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder what ethnic group Vesta belongs to with all of this "whitey is wrong" bullshit.

I don't know but I found this pic

waiting on vesta to write us a book on her experience eating something gross
  :whistling:

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2011, 06:59:13 PM »

Back in 1976.....
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2011, 10:14:29 PM »

Back in 1976.....

Probably more like '66....
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »
:urmeds:

And I think I recognized you in a few of these clips...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZl7I9n4vU[/youtube]

I SEE ME, or my evil twin brother in the glass door incident.    Darn, I just hate visiting people that are so squeaky clean the windows disappear in their house.

It comes down to a choice when one has 4 little kids running about when it comes to sliding glass doors.  You can let them get dirty with puppy nose spots and baby hand prints, or keep them see through clean and put a few stickers on them so you and the kids don't boink your heads thinking they are open.  Helps with pets also, when dog chases cat and cat dashes for an open door way to find it is not open, then when one stops laughing do you do CPR on the cat.

Yup I have had some interesting encounters with glass doors not to mention stairs while wearing high heels, a few problems with escalators     -------------Living in the boonies has this effect on us who only ride an elevator when at the hospital.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2011, 08:34:14 AM »
WTF?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2011, 08:45:20 AM »
I suppose that's some sort of idiotic "inscrutable" parable that makes the writer feel superior and smug.  It's doesn't matter how absolutely nonsensical it turns out to be since it's written primarily for the author.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2011, 01:15:01 PM »
I SEE ME, or my evil twin brother in the glass door incident.    Darn, I just hate visiting people that are so squeaky clean the windows disappear in their house.

It comes down to a choice when one has 4 little kids running about when it comes to sliding glass doors.  You can let them get dirty with puppy nose spots and baby hand prints, or keep them see through clean and put a few stickers on them so you and the kids don't boink your heads thinking they are open.  Helps with pets also, when dog chases cat and cat dashes for an open door way to find it is not open, then when one stops laughing do you do CPR on the cat.

Yup I have had some interesting encounters with glass doors not to mention stairs while wearing high heels, a few problems with escalators     -------------Living in the boonies has this effect on us who only ride an elevator when at the hospital.

Interesting.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2011, 02:10:59 PM »

vesta needs to speak to 6th grade and up at schools and before she comes out to speak to them the announcer needs to say "You are about to meet vesta, she did drugs......and hereeeeeee's VESTA!"

Let them see the effects of drug use in real time. :stoner:

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »

As we can well discern.......   One too many tumbles down the stairs/ escalators??

BTW, was that a "Mental Hospital"??  :fuelfire:

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2011, 01:32:29 AM »
As we can well discern.......   One too many tumbles down the stairs/ escalators??

BTW, was that a "Mental Hospital"??  :fuelfire:

No one can read today, this was to  be sarcasm, a bite at the thinking of liberals --not mine by any means.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2011, 03:49:44 AM »
No one can read today, this was to  be sarcasm, a bite at the thinking of liberals --not mine by any means.

No, you just can't write....  :hammer: :hammer: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2011, 05:27:48 PM »
Wanted to update

TOWSON, Md. - A Baltimore County grand jury has indicted two teens in a beating of a transgender woman at a McDonald's restaurant that was caught on video.

The indictment returned Monday charges Teonna Brown with assault and hate crime in the attack on Chrissy Lee Polis at the restaurant last month. She is also charged with assaulting a customer and a McDonald's employee who tried to intervene.

A 14-year-old girl is facing the same charges in juvenile court. Both are being held.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/hate-crime-charges-in-maryland-mcdonalds-beating-caught-on-video-051611#ixzz1MYaK1zn1