Author Topic: What's On Your Laptop?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
What's On Your Laptop?
« on: March 03, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »
COMMUNIQUE FOUND ON RAUL REYES’ COMPUTER - LETTER ADDRESSING CRITICAL ISSUES WITH ECUADOR TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE FARC’S SECRETARIAT

Here's the translation of the second letter found on Raul Reyes' personal computer and published in Spanish by El Tiempo

COMMUNIQUE FOUND ON RAUL REYES’ COMPUTER - LETTER ADDRESSING CRITICAL ISSUES WITH ECUADOR TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE FARC’S SECRETARIAT
Secre13
February 28th, 2008
Secretariat Comrades, Greetings,
1- I successfully conclude the phase of unilateral hostages’ release. We removed several loads of our back and nailed our policy towards President Chavez. The black spot is the increased pressure for Ingrid, due to statements by Luis Heladio Perez, where he talks about her extremely serious condition and the discriminatory treatment against her. As far as I know, this lady has a volcanic temperament; she is rude and provocative with the guerrillas responsible for taking care of her. Also, she knows about images and semiology, which she used to create a negative impact against the FARC. Anticipating the demands of the French emissary, I’m thinking of informing him about this situation.
2- I summarize my recent conversation with President Correa’s emissary:
a) He requests to talk personally with the Secretariat in Quito. He provides guarantees and transportation from the border to the meeting place.
b) He’s waiting for a soon answer, setting a date.
c) He wonders if we want to do it based on the military or his State Minister Security.
d) He wants to speak with the FARC regarding the humanitarian agreement, border politics, the political solution, Ingrid and Chavez’s role. He wants to coordinate with us about the bi-national border.
e) He wants to explain the purpose of Plan Ecuador, which aims to counteract the damaging effects of Plan Colombia and which would be applied on the border.
f) For Plan Ecuador they are asking us for mass organization courses for the border natives. Those whom later will be commissioned by the government to coordinate the border work with the FARC. With the advantage that some of this people, are part of the Clandestine or participate in the Bi-National Committee guided by the state.
g) Insists on his interest in contributing to the prisoners’ exchange, which calls for the release of Moncayo’s son or another prisoner.
3- Regarding the intervention, we thank them and explained that these are the Secretariat’s decisions and it requires some time be defined. We made clear our interest in contributing to the work of making a stronger brotherhood on the border, in line with our policy which is explained in the Bolivarian platform, the manifest and other documents of the Secretariat
4- According to our conversation with the emissary, Chavez-Correa relations are not at their best, besides this Uribe frequently calls Correa asking him to help narrowing the acrimony with Chavez. Besides the Colombian Ambassador, Uribe has located another official in Quito, whose mission is to lobby Correa and his government team, asking for help in the fight against the FARC and the relations improvement with Chavez.
5- I’m still worried about a possible move to meet the invitation due to the high concentration of intelligence agencies and corruption in that country, where the government is still quite weak.
6- The gringos asked for an appointment with the minister to ask him to tell us about their interest in talking about the topics. They say their new president will be Obama, and they are interested in his countrymen. Obama will not support Plan Colombia nor will sign the FTA. We responded that we are interested in having relations with all governments on equal conditions and in the case of the United States it will require a public statement expressing their interest in talking with the FARC because of their eternal war against us.
That’s it, Hugs, Raúl
http://bellipotentdocs.blogspot.com/
Near as I can tell--not a joke.

Who are these gringos and what makes them think they can offer terms for Obama?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."